• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with feet?

Because foot fetish is the most common sexual deviancy + feet are probably the first or one of the first tickle spots most people think of.

Outside of that, I don't know anyone that was given the luxury of having a choice in what turns them on so I would say even those that are into feet may not be able to explain why.

Very well said. :D

I can only add, from a man's point of view, either photos like these give you an erection or they don't. :feets:

Attachments

• Zhang Ziyi.jpg
    Zhang Ziyi.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 53
  • aaash2.jpg
    aaash2.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Britney3.jpg
    Britney3.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Goddamn hater... Why can't you just let people live? A question like this is kinda discriminatory, no? Are we supposed to feel shame because YOU can't understand where we are coming from??
It's like, who the fuck are you - the czar of approval for tasteful and appropriate tickle zones?! Lol

Goddamn hater... Why can't you just let people live? A question like this is kinda discriminatory, no? Are we supposed to feel shame because YOU can't understand where we are coming from??
It's like, who the fuck are you - the czar of approval for tasteful and appropriate tickle zones?! Lol

Dude, chill ;)
I don't think he was trying to be condescending or had any harm in mind posting it.. he just doesn't get why people are so into feet because he isn't into them himself.
So nobody is trying to discriminate anyone and noone needs to be ashamed of anything.

I must admit i use to have the same thought/question..
I use to 'hate' feet as a tickling spot because there was way more feet tickling related material than other body part related material.

But along my journey into the fetish I 'developed' a foot fetish myself... or atleaste it woke up inside me :p

It isn't my prefered body part to get tickled on or to tickle someone... but i do appreciate it to be a 'sweet spot'
And for my it isn't necessarily connected to tickling, I love to worship them, look at them ect. &#55358;&#56688;

Dude, chill ;)
I don't think he was trying to be condescending or had any harm in mind posting it.. he just doesn't get why people are so into feet because he isn't into them himself.
So nobody is trying to discriminate anyone and noone needs to be ashamed of anything.

What indication do you have that he wasn't trying to be smarmy? I don't even like feet and I get that impression, though I've had a passing glance at his post history too.

What indication do you have that he wasn't trying to be smarmy? I don't even like feet and I get that impression, though I've had a passing glance at his post history too.
I thought he was he was somewhat exaggerating with the 99%.. but to right out call him a "goddamn hater" is imho also a bit exaggerated..
If he has a problem with this site being feet centered then its his problem, not ours.

He hasn't bothered to return to clarify, so I don't think he gives a shit about anyone confusing his intentions.

It was meant to be antagonistic I think, or else he might make it seem like he actually gives a shit about the answers to his questions lol

He hasn't bothered to return to clarify, so I don't think he gives a shit about anyone confusing his intentions.

It was meant to be antagonistic I think, or else he might make it seem like he actually gives a shit about the answers to his questions lol

So long he doesn't come back to explain his question, all our 'thoughts' about it will be nothing more than assumptions..

Very well said. :D

I can only add, from a man's point of view, either photos like these give you an erection or they don't. :feets:

I have the fetish, but I’m picky. I’m not attracted to the feet in those pictures. I’m not into smelly, un-pedicured feet, dirty feet. Many are, just not my thing. Here’s my girls feet.
efdd8424f2831fc4321cbb7fa05799c1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the admiration of feet varies soooo much. Just like breasts or ass. Big, small, smelly, clean...etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah like why did he feel the need to make an entire thread about this like it's some elephant in the room

My favourite response was someone pointing out how you could just as easily ask what it is with people and tickling.

If you want to look at it scientifically, the reason feet are so popular is possibly because if you look at the somatosensory cortex of the brain, feet and genitals are right next to each other, making it much easier for a "dysfunction" to happen (and I do not mean dysfunction in a bad way, just different from what is "normal"). Not sure if the OP cared about this at all, but it is something I find interesting and wanted to share.

I'm also going to ask a pointless question. What's with kale? I seriously don't understand the appeal. It's like if cabbage and moss had a baby and hipsters decided it was cool for some reason.

I apologize, I simply don't understand the infatuation with feet, but that's just me.

I apologize, I simply don't understand the infatuation with feet, but that's just me.

Okay if someone said they didn't understand your infatuation with tickling, how would you feel? That's how a lot of people (to a degree, myself included) feel when you say you don't understand another persons infatuation with feet.

That being said, based on your response above, I don't believe you posed this question for actual discussion. You just want to be a troll.

I don't have any particular affinity for feet -- I go nuts for women's forearms, personally -- but there's no denying they can be off-the-charts, crazymaking ticklish. As far as I know none of the people who've ever tickled my feet had a predilection for feet themselves, but they presumably did it because of the madcap spectacle that ensued when mine were touched.

Outside of that, I don't know anyone that was given the luxury of having a choice in what turns them on so I would say even those that are into feet may not be able to explain why.

This exactly. A fetish is a condition just like diabetes in that no one chose it and most, I assume, would not want to acquire if given the choice.

With that being said there isn't anything wrong with it, but the fact that most people on here love feet as much as tickling is only indication to how prevalent the fetish is.

And I simply don't understand most men's infatuation with women's breasts. Their purpose is to give milk to babies, so why should grown men have any interest in them?

I disagree with this wholeheartedly. I absolutely wouldn't change a thing about myself in relation to my fetish. I wouldn't think of it as a condition, otherwise one could say that any fetish (even those considered normal) is a conditional. Also, if you had the choice, would there actually be a desired "condition" that one would prefer?

I'm inclined to agree for the most part. The only thing that I would personally change about myself, at this point in my life, would be to have interest in vanilla sexual activity so I could better accommodate the needs and desires of a potential romantic partner. This aspect has made relationships difficult in the past.

That being said, there have been times in my life where I would've given almost anything to not have a tickling fetish and feel "normal."

And I simply don't understand most men's infatuation with women's breasts. Their purpose is to give milk to babies, so why should grown men have any interest in them?

I once read it is encoded in the DNA of men to be attracted to women's breast, in particular cleavage because it looks like a women's ass. Not sure I believe it but the attached pic is a good example of cleavage looking like ass.

sofia vergara.jpg

I think it's just that turn ons develop in childhood and manifest in adulthood. Most male kids are eye level to ass or tits a lot (when held)

And sometimes they're staring at feet and legs

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back