• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with feet?

I once read it is encoded in the DNA of men to be attracted to women's breast, in particular cleavage because it looks like a women's ass. Not sure I believe it but the attached pic is a good example of cleavage looking like ass.

View attachment 629164

And that's where I'm different. I never understood fascination with butts. Don't get me wrong, a nice female ass is aesthetically pleasing, but other than caressing and tickling a partner's butt cheeks(the ass is actually a very underrated tickle zone. Women have told me before they had no idea their ass was ticklish until they met me), I have no interest in any kind of anal sexual activity.
But I do love boobs, legs, and feet.

If I had an option...

I would take a nice looking, well kept pair of feet to kiss and worship vs. a pair rough, ugly feet to tie and tickle even if she love it.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly. I absolutely wouldn't change a thing about myself in relation to my fetish. I wouldn't think of it as a condition, otherwise one could say that any fetish (even those considered normal) is a conditional. Also, if you had the choice, would there actually be a desired "condition" that one would prefer?

I wanted to multi quote with lostphilosopher's post but it looks like I can't do it on the phone.

All I can say is that for a long time I had a bad relationship with my fetish. Thought of it as a curse or demon of sorts. I don't feel that way anymore and have come to accept it.

I didn't initially mean to imply that any of us would want to change our fetish, actually the opposite. If anyone were to have their particular fetish they would not want to develop a new one. This is a generalization and assumption but you can ask yourself if you would ever want to fetishize something like leather? Dildos? Exhibitionism?

There is nothing inherently wrong with any of these, but not being interested in it for me would mean not wanting to develop a fetish for it. Just like how I'm not interested in computer programming would mean for me not wanting to be interested in programming. I just accept that my interests are what they are.

To answer your question I do not. The only thing I would change about the fetish community and those not in it would be the stigma around it. There is no reason to bad mouth anyone's interests. Some exceptions occur in those that are morally questionable though.

And that's where I'm different. I never understood fascination with butts. Don't get me wrong, a nice female ass is aesthetically pleasing, but other than caressing and tickling a partner's butt cheeks(the ass is actually a very underrated tickle zone. Women have told me before they had no idea their ass was ticklish until they met me), I have no interest in any kind of anal sexual activity.
But I do love boobs, legs, and feet.
Perhaps I should clarify. The article I read mentioning men are DNA encoded to be attracted to cleavage because it looks like a women's ass was more precisely talking about looking at a women from behind as she is bent over. It also said it triggered a mating desire. So it was more related to doing it from behind rather than in the behind, as no woman was ever impregnated from anal sex.

Perhaps I should clarify. The article I read mentioning men are DNA encoded to be attracted to cleavage because it looks like a women's ass was more precisely talking about looking at a women from behind as she is bent over. It also said it triggered a mating desire. So it was more related to doing it from behind rather than in the behind, as no woman was ever impregnated from anal sex.

It is worth noting that the great apes (chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas, and orangutans) all mate with the male behind the female who is bending over. They are our closest genetic relatives, so I believe that it is in our DNA: The sight of somebody bent over presenting their butt does trigger a desire for sex.

I can easily answer this question. There's nothing to "get." I was born with a tickle fetish and a foot fetish. I didn't chose it. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. But as for tickling, I love tickling all the classic ticklish spot on a female's body. I love ticklish laughter and it doesn't have to come from ticklish feet.

While sexuality is largely not a choice, I don't think we're born with any kinks. I think some development past birth is required.

While sexuality is largely not a choice, I don't think we're born with any kinks. I think some development past birth is required.

I think it's actually somewhere in between. I feel like some peoples brains are wired differently and something happens that triggers a fetish but that same experience may not cause that particular fetish in an average person. Does that make sense?

I think it's actually somewhere in between. I feel like some peoples brains are wired differently and something happens that triggers a fetish but that same experience may not cause that particular fetish in an average person. Does that make sense?

It makes sense, though I don't know really how many of us have a legit fetish (unable to perform / function sexually without the item / action / etc) or it's just a kink. Also not sure what is the difference physiologically between someone that would have a 'predisposition' to sexual deviancy and an 'average' person.

I only know what bits I've read on psychology and it all seems to point to it being a learned behavior, though they may be learned very early in life, maybe the individual doesn't even recall what exactly the impetus was, and not realized as kink until much later.

At any rate, I've not been able to find anything to the contrary outside of anectdotes written on here. It just doesn't seem plausible that it would be something that develops in utero.

Last edited:
I can remember having somewhat of a thing for tickling as early as somewhere between ages 1-4. If it's a learned behavior, I'm never going to know where it came from. I remember tickling a somewhat older female neighbor when I was no older than four. I called her my girlfriend. She was a good sport about it, but I don't think the tickling was her idea.

Why are everybody so enamored with feet? Trust me, there are other body parts to be and have been tickled. Feet never did anything for me yet this site is 99% foot tickling, I don't get it, sorry.

If you don't like it then so what? Why are you so critical of what other people like?

It makes sense, though I don't know really how many of us have a legit fetish (unable to perform / function sexually without the item / action / etc) or it's just a kink.

I, for better or worse, have an actual fetish as you describe so that's the perspective I'm coming from. As for my own self acceptance I would refer to my post on the previous page.

I like feet for a few reasons....many times they are often a very sensitive part to be tickled. The feet contain so many nerve endings that they are a source of sensations (to someone with sensitive feet). Also the "victim's" hands are so far from the feet that they can be restrained to where the feet are alone and very vulnerable, unable to be rescued!!. I also have a strong fetish for feet. I like to worship, sniff and tickle them. I am also very submissive which what other body part can someone worship that speaks to submissive as much as feet? And, as someone pointed out. it is a fetish that I am drawn to, couldn't explain exactly why, could have been experiences as a child but that's a story for a different time....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back