• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with feet?

striptickle

TMF Expert
Why are everybody so enamored with feet? Trust me, there are other body parts to be and have been tickled. Feet never did anything for me yet this site is 99% foot tickling, I don't get it, sorry.

Why is everybody so enamored with tickling? Trust me, there are other things to do with the body. Tickling never did anything for me yet this site is 99% tickling, I don't get it, sorry. ;)

Because foot fetish is the most common sexual deviancy + feet are probably the first or one of the first tickle spots most people think of.

Outside of that, I don't know anyone that was given the luxury of having a choice in what turns them on so I would say even those that are into feet may not be able to explain why.

Last edited:
Being a nipple/upperbody tickler (I have done this a lot), my favoritism is obvious, but I fail to see the "foot fetish" thing.

Being a nipple/upperbody tickler (I have done this a lot), my favoritism is obvious, but I fail to see the "foot fetish" thing.

Why do you need to see it / understand it?

Do you think someone with a foot fetish would be able to explain why they like what they like in a way that you would understand? And what then would you do with that information?

This kinda seems like a throwaway complaint- social media status update than a legit thread looking for conversation.

You will never understand why. If it doesn't "float your boat" then that's fine. Just foot lovers have their innate reasons for liking feet. So are you asking the question to get an answer so that you want to like it too, or are you asking because you are just irritated over the dominance of foot related material?

Either way, you are not going to accept whatever foot lovers say as to why they like it. Kind of presumptuous to think feet lovers might not like other body parts or seem to be unaware of them...

The foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes that develop in people and feet are usually very ticklish parts of the body, or the first body part that comes to mind when people think of tickling. Just how it works.

Like others said, fetishes are just what they are.

The definition of fetish is: "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

You'll never understand any fetish if you don't have it yourself. Like, I don't understand why you love tickling nipples, but that's okay, because I don't have the same fetish.

I'm not a big, big foot person myself, but I can take them in small doses. That said, I sometimes find myself disappointed with the majority of the content being majorly oriented towards feet, if not completely oriented towards feet. The thing is, personal tastes always fall beneath what the majority want. A lot of people are into feet, so clips focus on them in order to make a profit, stories and artwork focus on them because that's what more people want to see and what the majority of authors/artists care about, etc. etc.

Think of it if the same question was asked about movies. "Why is everybody so enamored with superheroes? Trust me, there are other genres to focus on and other plots movies could have. Superheroes never did anything for me, yet Hollywood is 99% superheroes, I don't get it, sorry."

Why superheroes? It's because that's what the majority want to see. So while you may want to see more westerns or romantic comedies, Hollywood's going to keep churning out superheroes. That's the big thing of the moment, and that's what's selling tickets. The same is true of feet. The majority wants feet, so those of us who aren't so into it are stuck dealing with it, whether we appreciate feet as much as the rest or not.

Because foot fetish is the most common sexual deviancy + feet are probably the first or one of the first tickle spots most people think of.

Outside of that, I don't know anyone that was given the luxury of having a choice in what turns them on so I would say even those that are into feet may not be able to explain why.

Well said...
I think this is the same route in liking nylons/stockings. My fave... red toes in black hose.

I never understood it myself. always thought tickling the upper body is more attractive.

I agree I am an all rounded tickler but I have favourite spots and feet is one for me, not because I have any pleasure from worshipping them or been one the fans of the more hard-core stuff with them, i just like tickling them, i think their cute and i get pleasure from it.

When i was a kid and watched cartoons its what had a first impression on me, everyone has their kinks..some kinks change, its what makes life exciting!

Why are everybody so enamored with feet? Trust me, there are other body parts to be and have been tickled. Feet never did anything for me yet this site is 99% foot tickling, I don't get it, sorry.

You may as well ask, what's with the butt, or what's with boobs? Personally I love women's feet. They're so sexy and feminine. Even if they're not ticklish they still turn me on. I can't explain it, I just enjoy it.

To each their own. I’ve had a foot fetish since i was 12, maybe forever. I discovered tickling through playing with feet. Now I love tickling. I don’t get how guys like licking a girls asshole but I don’t judge, whatever works for you. Don’t be a hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read about sexual imprinting. It’s not usually a choice.

I think it is because for most people (myself included) the feet are the most ticklish part of their body, so that is where the ticklers end up tickling first to get the reactions.

I have no earthly idea, and I've been a foot/tickling fetishist as old as my memory takes me (around age 5). My earliest memories were getting excited at the sight of a barefoot woman on TV or in movies and other media. I don't know the catalyst. Some in this group traced theirs to something as specific and seemingly random as a a classic Popeye cartoon when Olive Oyl was foot-tickled. I recall that vividly, but I already was under the spell by then. As others have said, it's a very common fetish, and it appears to be a cultural thing, as many old laws nationwide in the U.S. once had made it illegal for women to be barefoot in cars, the assumption being that hanky-panky was going on. I guess some people prefer to remove their shoes before "doing it," but I'm wondering if it was more about the sensuality of a barefoot woman that the town prudes really were targeting.

Ive been here 17 years.

Anyone who has talked to me or seen my posts, knows that I'm one of the "Foot people" of the forum.

I've thought a lot over the years about why I like women's feet in addition to tickling.

As I may have posted before, I used to walk on my toes on one foot until having surgery to correct the problem when I was 9. .

I think that my parents and the doctors who did my surgery were so focused on my own feet, that around that time, I began to notice women's feet.

I did not know that I had an interest in tickling until much,. much later, not until I was in my 20s.

As was stated earlier in this thread , "Feet" might also be the first body part a person thinks of when they think about what areas of the body are ticklish.;

I believe that just as can happen with tickling, people are focused on feet for many reasons.

I can tell you exactly why my attraction to feet is predominant. That's the first thing I got to play with when I was around 4 years old. I remember as a kid, I would crawl under the table that women were sitting at in the dining room and trying to remove their shoes and tickle their feet. Most of them would play along with the cute kid, at least until it actually started to tickle too much. But when I got to my sister, (she was 12 years older than me), she was way too ticklish to handle even a little tickling, so she would get mad at me and get me out of the room. So that's where my love for tickling and feet began. as I grew older, I began exploring other areas of the body and found out just how ticklish armpits were, so they became another spot for me. But feet will always be my first love when it comes to tickling!

The funny irony is, despite being arguably the most popular fetish in the world, someone being openly attracted to feet would still get weird looks from some people. And yet nobody says a thing about boobs or booty.

Either way, it's a popular fetish well outside of this forum. So being a popular tickle spot kind of comes with the territory. If you tried explaining to me why you're into nipples, I probably wouldn't have much of a reaction, because that's just your thing. Same way I'm a foot fetishist and wouldn't know how to explain it to you because you wouldn't get it anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back