• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Crane's Ticklish Feet (Male)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
EDIT: I put all the images on MediaFire ...

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ua507hx12r0za

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone!

I leave here a photograph of my feet ...

Well, I'm deathly ticklish all over my body (luckily!). My feet are not the most ticklish part of my body, but I'm really ticklish there. Especially if they catch me by surprise. I jump!

When I'm barefoot, anything that passes close to my feet gives me that feeling of threat, the body gets ready for the tickling ...

See what you think:

View attachment 628927

And a close up on the soles: View attachment 628928

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great little video man, i really enjoyed it! This may be a dumb question but can you actually effectively tickle your own feet? I mean to the point that it seriously starts to tickle you, enough to make you giggle or even start laughing after awhile?

Thank you very much, Mister Creosote! That's really nice to read this! What do you think about the pictures of my feet? I'm looking for opinions!

Well, are you asking this in general to people or me in particular?

If it's me, I can honestly say that the effect that exists when I tickle myself is much less than when someone tickles me. I'm deathly ticklish - those people who don't like to be touched anywhere. When I touch myself, I can't get the same feeling ...

However, as I am very sensitive, if I run my hands very gently on some of the parts that I feel most ticklish, I can feel the sensation and even smile (that initial smile of someone who's being tickled slightly). I can do this on my groin, on my belly, on my ribs, under my arms, on my inner thighs ...

Even on my feet I can get this tickling sensation very smooth. However, not to the point that I started to giggle and laugh ...

Last edited:
Great little video man, i really enjoyed it! This may be a dumb question but can you actually effectively tickle your own feet? I mean to the point that it seriously starts to tickle you, enough to make you giggle or even start laughing after awhile?

I did some tests yesterday and today to really talk about the effects of tickling myself ...

And I must say that, in fact, I was wrong: I manage to giggle tickling myself in some places!

Especially in the first contact with the skin, the one that shivers the whole body! And, as I said, the initial smile. I don't get to the point of laughing, but it's a beginning of sensation. I think people who are deatlhy ticklish can do this because they are very sensitive. And if I imagine that I want to be tickled, maybe that makes it easier. If I imagine someone is tickling me. It's an attempt to trick the brain ...

Fascinating, but where exactly were those places?!? :wowzer:

It was a great slightly ticklish feeling!

Well, on my sides, on my tummy, on my armpits, and in the groin area and surroundings. They are my most ticklish sensitive areas ...

I'm loving all of these that you're sharing! Thanks so much for them; your feet are really hot! I'd love to give them a tickling myself XD

I'm loving all of these that you're sharing! Thanks so much for them; your feet are really hot! I'd love to give them a tickling myself XD

Hi, TKLU!

It's amazing to read this, thank you very much! And I'd love you tickling my feet 'til I die, for sure!

Here's one I hadn't posted yet, with the soles and the top of the feet: View attachment 632297

Any photo requests, just PM me or write here and I'll try to do it! Again, thanks, I'm really glad you like the photos that much!

Last edited:
I just love every update. And I'm definitely a flip flop fan. ;)

I think you need to be tied to that chair! ;) Thanks so much for the download link!

Last edited:
And thank you so much, guys!

Since I started posting the photos, I received a lot of positive comments! And that encourages me to post more and more. Any request, PM me and I'll try to do it!

See you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back