• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 y/o female in DMV area looking for MALE lers only!

{blue.eyes}

Anyone in the DMV area who wants to meet up to hang/have drinks/tickle, I have my own place and am willing to host!

Must send pics before meeting and I am willing to send pics of myself back :) I have two on my profile from a few years ago!

I’m in Boston, willing to travel if you can host. I’ll be in Virginia for another session the first weekend of August and I can stop to tickle you on my way back, if you’d like.

It’s not a fake post and I still look very much the same in those older pics ;) thanks though!

Then I stand corrected; hope you meet someone good to tickle you. I’ll be in VA Sunday afternoon if you’re interested in meeting up for drinks and tickling

Then I stand corrected; hope you meet someone good to tickle you. I’ll be in VA Sunday afternoon if you’re interested in meeting up for drinks and tickling

You literally just tried to accuse someone for being fake and now you think it's cool to still try to initiate play without even apologizing that your accusation may be wrong. "I stand corrected" is not an apology.

You literally just tried to accuse someone for being fake and now you think it's cool to still try to initiate play without even apologizing that your accusation may be wrong. "I stand corrected" is not an apology.

I agree on the apology part, but at the same time I can't really blame him for being overly suspicious. It's a well known fact that there are many, MANY fake profiles on here. I myself have run into quite a few over the years trying to trade pics and set up sessions and stuff. Honestly it really ruins the vibe on this site for those of us that are actually looking to meet legit people and make friends.

I've called one or two people out over the years generally in the same way he has for certain things I have come to learn send up red flags. When they convinced me they were real, I apologized. Maybe he should have gone about it a different way, idk. And should def apologize. But like I said, I can't blame the dude for being overly suspicious and trying to warn others

No offense to blue eyes. Assuming you're not fake, this doesn't apply to you. Im really talking about the people that pretend to be women on this site.

I agree on the apology part, but at the same time I can't really blame him for being overly suspicious. It's a well known fact that there are many, MANY fake profiles on here. I myself have run into quite a few over the years trying to trade pics and set up sessions and stuff. Honestly it really ruins the vibe on this site for those of us that are actually looking to meet legit people and make friends.

I've called one or two people out over the years generally in the same way he has for certain things I have come to learn send up red flags. When they convinced me they were real, I apologized. Maybe he should have gone about it a different way, idk. And should def apologize. But like I said, I can't blame the dude for being overly suspicious and trying to warn others

Accusing people for being fake is a valid, people do it, we see it. I get it, I've been here long enough (too long) to see it myself and experience it. Meeting people is also about the approach and execution of the actual effort in approach.
Meeting people is also about trust and gaining that trust. Accusing someone of being fake is publicly belittling and potential bullying; whether they are real or not.

I really appreciate your comment man, thank you. I do apologize if she’s real. There’s so many “female” users here who throw out bait and never check their lines. I’m shocked how many catfish I’ve encountered here
God bless

Accusing people for being fake is a valid, people do it, we see it. I get it, I've been here long enough (too long) to see it myself and experience it. Meeting people is also about the approach and execution of the actual effort in approach.
Meeting people is also about trust and gaining that trust. Accusing someone of being fake is publicly belittling and potential bullying; whether they are real or not.

No one is bullying anyone. I will stick up for myself if I feel I’m being disrespected and I think everyone else should do the same. Which she did, in responding to my comment. You don’t need to be the sheriff of New England Personals. I’ll move on

I’m Down!

I am very interested! I live close enough that I can drive there. I’m a 19 year old male lee/ler and I’d love to do some tickling. Please contact me at [email protected]. I also have Instagram and I can send you pics if you want.

I agree with a number of posters. People faking their identity is common. That said if you are going to accuse someone of being fake publicly you should have something more than they just didn’t respond. As I said above, they may just be selective. If misery loves company, she didn’t respond to me either. But just speaking for myself, I have no reason to think that Blue Eyes is anyone other than who she says she is.

Sent a PM as well, hopefully hear from you soon. Will be in the Delmarva the weekend of the 8th

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back