• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: M/F or F/F or F/M or M/M?

What tickle scenario do you most enjoy?

• Male tickling female

Votes: 51 34.9%
  • Female tickling female

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • Female tickling male

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • Male tickling male

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Mixed groups tickling a female

Votes: 32 21.9%
  • Mixed groups tickling a male

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • All-Male groups tickling a female

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • All-Female groups tickling a female

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • All-Female groups tickling a male

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • All-Male groups tickling a male

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hiya,

I think I know how this is most likely to go but I'll ask the question anyway: Which kind of stories do you prefer?

I'm asking because I like writing fiction and it pleases me to hear that people have enjoyed the story. It was a little disappointing when I spent so long writing my last story and had such little feedback. I'm aware that you can't please all of the people all of the time but I do my best to appeal to as many as possible. So, it will help me give you what you like if you vote on this poll! :)

If there are any options that I missed, please let me know!

Thank you!

Tamira
:typerhappy:

Last edited:
I enjoy all of these scenarios. But what really gets me going are groups of people tickling multiple people. I love reading stories where groups of like 4+ people are tickled.

I enjoy all of these scenarios. But what really gets me going are groups of people tickling multiple people. I love reading stories where groups of like 4+ people are tickled.

I love tickle orgies. Sadly there isn't nearly enough material out there. Only one or two videos meets this standard.

I love tickle orgies. Sadly there isn't nearly enough material out there. Only one or two videos meets this standard.

I'ma guess that's probably because of the cost of paying the amount of models one would have to hire?

I would say that you left out the option of creatures/monsters/machines tickling characters, but that also might not be something you prefer to write in the first place ;) I voted for several of the options for guys getting tickled, but I suspect I'll be in the minority, which is fine.

I do want to say that you shouldn't be too discouraged by the response to your posted story. A lot of good stories in this forum get very few comments on them, and sometimes getting a lot of feedback is simply a matter of posting at the right time and getting lucky. Lack of response does not equal lack of quality writing or story-telling, so I do hope that you keep sharing more of your work! Best of luck.

I'm a switch so I like M/F but I prefer F/M for stories because I can vicariously get into content that doesn't involve me having to watch another guy (e.g. a video) lol

M/F and F/F but I dont seek the latter out as frequently.

Also I picked all three options for multiple people tickling one female because while I haven't seen it often it does sound interesting done well.

Hiya,

That is one of the options I would have added but it only allows you to give 10 options, so I’m glad you mentioned it without prompting. I may cast another poll to try and cover this.

And thank you for your words of encouragement.

:)

Tamira

I would say that you left out the option of creatures/monsters/machines tickling characters, but that also might not be something you prefer to write in the first place ;) I voted for several of the options for guys getting tickled, but I suspect I'll be in the minority, which is fine.

I do want to say that you shouldn't be too discouraged by the response to your posted story. A lot of good stories in this forum get very few comments on them, and sometimes getting a lot of feedback is simply a matter of posting at the right time and getting lucky. Lack of response does not equal lack of quality writing or story-telling, so I do hope that you keep sharing more of your work! Best of luck.

Hiya,

I'm asking because I like writing fiction and it pleases me to hear that people have enjoyed the story. It was a little disappointing when I spent so long writing my last story and had such little feedback...
Tamira
:typerhappy:

I agree with you on this. I posted a story on Friday that now has over 800 views and only one reply. This one is a bit longer than what I usually post but still, only one response. The last two stories I posted were in 2016(much shorter) and each of the last two also got only one response.

In fairness, I have not been as good as I used to be about responding to others but it is frustrating to get so little feedback (even telling me something sucked could be helpful). I think I might post more if I got more responses. I was originally planning following up what I just posted (Maternity Leave Part 3) with part 4 but based on the lack of response, I am beginning to think otherwise.

Also not listed... a couple being tickled at the same time. Always a treat.

This is a real coincidence...

I was originally planning following up what I just posted (Maternity Leave Part 3) with part 4 but based on the lack of response, I am beginning to think otherwise.

...I've just read this story from you (nicely done*— being told in the first person) and I am currently working on a story that has similar aspects to it.

Also not listed... a couple being tickled at the same time. Always a treat.

... I'm also developing a story idea with this in mind!

Great minds...! :) :)

Tamira

I’m strictly into females getting tickled. So if a story has both male and female getting tickled, I probably wouldn’t read it. For me it’s one or the other.

I've been around a long time. Let me reassure you that people take their time here to absorb/discover and it is in no way reflective that your first story ruled and not your second. Loads of minds to be fed but also a huge sea of imagination to choose from and get to. And each person has their quirks, likes and dislikes. As I'm sure you can tell talking to everyone, not a lot of things are unanimous or necessarily the majority opinion. There are loads of preferences. I mean this in a friendly constructive way that you should probably focus more on what turns you on about the given subjects (or imagining yourself as having that interest/obsession) and stay true to that more than fitting in every interest we all have. I suggest being cautious of trying to please everybody because that's hard and maybe impossible.

But, trust me Tamira, I've seen stories resurface from years and years ago find second, third and seventeenth lives and end up with a lot of views and replies. If I were you, I'd try spacing out the posting of your next story just a smidge and think about posting a small teaser of something you're going to release soon to catch people's imagination so they know what kind of long story is waiting for them. Like, for example, you could post your own tailored teaser in one post so people can think about it the whole week (or two) and then unleash it on everbody. The more experience you get under your belt the bigger your fanbase will get and the quicker you will see responses. If you build it and keep it in people's minds and throw out some lures to get them to on board, they will come.

In due time they will come. And I promise as soon as I read that second story you'll get some feedback.

Keep up the great work! You're doing fantastic. Just remember to breathe and don't be afraid to PM fans to get feedback sometimes people are shy or they miss it.

P.s. to answer your question my personal favorite genres are m/f, f/f, m/m, couples stuff (not so much crowds of people) I enjoy greatly many subgenres like fictional, real people in fictional settings, detective stuff, mythology stuff, intimate relationship stuff, dark Marquis De Sade stuff, erotic, supernatural, superhero, deeply sexual, innocent fun (and so on) There's tons to like and everyone is different here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree with you on this. I posted a story on Friday that now has over 800 views and only one reply. This one is a bit longer than what I usually post but still, only one response. The last two stories I posted were in 2016(much shorter) and each of the last two also got only one response.

In fairness, I have not been as good as I used to be about responding to others but it is frustrating to get so little feedback (even telling me something sucked could be helpful). I think I might post more if I got more responses. I was originally planning following up what I just posted (Maternity Leave Part 3) with part 4 but based on the lack of response, I am beginning to think otherwise.

And this right here is one of the reasons a lot of great writers disappear from the forum.

I've been posting stories here (infrequently) for longer than I care to remember and there was a period when this place was pretty active. I always reply to stories I like and sometimes message the writers and so many times they feel dejected or demotivated because they work really hard on something, post it and the reception is deafening indifference. They are grateful for any response but one or two lines about what made it work for you can make a writer's week! Seriously - you have no idea how much that can mean.

So if you do like the work of a writer, PLEASE let them know and encourage them to stick around.

I mean this in a friendly constructive way that you should probably focus more on what turns you on about the given subjects (or imagining yourself as having that interest/obsession) and stay true to that more than fitting in every interest we all have. I suggest being cautious of trying to please everybody because that's hard and maybe impossible.

And I wanted to highlight this too! My best work is when I'm writing something I'm motivated about myself. In the past I have steered my stories towards including dynamics, elements, situation people have requested and I'm never as engaged in them.

Give full voice to your interests, kinks, passions etc and you're bound to find some people who want to come along for the ride.

For me, the choice of tickler depends on the scenario being described. For more realistic, romantic, and consensual scenes I prefer M/F, while for more far-fetched and intense scenarios I love F/F (or ideally multiple Fs/F).

I missed these two comments when I posted this thread...

I've been around a long time. Let me reassure you that people take their time here to absorb/discover and it is in no way reflective that your first story ruled and not your second. Loads of minds to be fed but also a huge sea of imagination to choose from and get to. And each person has their quirks, likes and dislikes. As I'm sure you can tell talking to everyone, not a lot of things are unanimous or necessarily the majority opinion. There are loads of preferences. I mean this in a friendly constructive way that you should probably focus more on what turns you on about the given subjects (or imagining yourself as having that interest/obsession) and stay true to that more than fitting in every interest we all have. I suggest being cautious of trying to please everybody because that's hard and maybe impossible.

But, trust me Tamira, I've seen stories resurface from years and years ago find second, third and seventeenth lives and end up with a lot of views and replies. If I were you, I'd try spacing out the posting of your next story just a smidge and think about posting a small teaser of something you're going to release soon to catch people's imagination so they know what kind of long story is waiting for them. Like, for example, you could post your own tailored teaser in one post so people can think about it the whole week (or two) and then unleash it on everbody. The more experience you get under your belt the bigger your fanbase will get and the quicker you will see responses. If you build it and keep it in people's minds and throw out some lures to get them to on board, they will come.

In due time they will come. And I promise as soon as I read that second story you'll get some feedback.

Thank you. :) I will enjoy the time if/when it comes when an older story of mine resurfaces.

I ask for readers opinions because I like to know when I'm about to start a story that will be of interest to the many or the few (I believe that those with niche tastes need to be catered for too!). Either way, if folks want more of what a writer creates, giving feedback is the free incentive to make it happen!

And this right here is one of the reasons a lot of great writers disappear from the forum.

I've been posting stories here (infrequently) for longer than I care to remember and there was a period when this place was pretty active. I always reply to stories I like and sometimes message the writers and so many times they feel dejected or demotivated because they work really hard on something, post it and the reception is deafening indifference. They are grateful for any response but one or two lines about what made it work for you can make a writer's week! Seriously - you have no idea how much that can mean.

So if you do like the work of a writer, PLEASE let them know and encourage them to stick around.

Agreed! ;)

I know I'm in a minority in this, But I love stories where mf couples are tickled together.

I know I'm in a minority in this, But I love stories where mf couples are tickled together.

You're not the first person to mention this in one of the threads that I've started. You may not be in the minority that you think! ;)

I also have a rather delicious idea for a /mf couple story that I may sit down and write sometime. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back