• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Collection

augustine

TMF Master
For all those museum aficionados out there...

Attachments

• The Collection.jpg
    The Collection.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 1,390
Well done Augustine, I like the more hardcore strict bondage side or your art. This is awesome.

Oh, yes! This is a classic Augustine art :xpulcy: Was a little bit worried you won't be drawing these hardcore machine tickling scenarios anymore.

Speaking of which – remember The Rehabilitation series from years ago? You were teasing a part 3 but I don't remember seeing it. Any plans to revisit it? :)

Oh, yes! This is a classic Augustine art :xpulcy: Was a little bit worried you won't be drawing these hardcore machine tickling scenarios anymore.

Speaking of which – remember The Rehabilitation series from years ago? You were teasing a part 3 but I don't remember seeing it. Any plans to revisit it? :)

I agree, this really reminds me of your early work :)

Have to ask - what is meaning/significance of words "Egastas Litore"? LOVE to work ... the all around tickling, look of terror, desperation on victim, bemusement on the viewer!

Yes the rehabilitation series was the best. Very sadistic and unique.

Have to ask - what is meaning/significance of words "Egastas Litore"? LOVE to work ... the all around tickling, look of terror, desperation on victim, bemusement on the viewer!

"Egastas Litore" is the "scientific" Latin term for 'Beach Bunny.' a 20 year old collected in La Jolla Beach, California. Proper taxonomy is very important, after all!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back