• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm starting to think there is a conspiracy!

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! As those of you, who read one of my latest posts in the Gaming Section of the forum know, I recently ordered a game at GameStop. Well, it never came and never came (going into the third week now).

So. I had my sister order it for me on Amazon (I don't have a credit card). Well, now. I'm getting two different stories. When I track package on Amazon, they say it's not moved all day, and shows it not to even be at the post office yet. When I track it at USPS, they say it was delivered to the post office early this morning.

Now. I understand that Covid is slowing stuff down, and that's a good reason, but I'm questioning the fact that I'm getting two different stories on it's status.

Again, I repeat my subject line. I'm starting to think there is a conspiracy!

lol just get a debit card connected to your checking account from your bank. usually they have a mastercard / visa symbol and are accepted wherever credit cards are, like amazon.

though I'd go with the post office's data about it being received.

or maybe you're about to get two copies of the same game? one's at the post office and one is about to be shipped haha

lol just get a debit card connected to your checking account from your bank. usually they have a mastercard / visa symbol and are accepted wherever credit cards are, like amazon.

though I'd go with the post office's data about it being received.

or maybe you're about to get two copies of the same game? one's at the post office and one is about to be shipped haha

I'm glad that came across right. I was trying to be funny with the whole "conspiracy" thing.

Actually. Since posting that, I found out the issue. It was at post office this morning, they just got the packages up a few hours ago.

I have got it now, from Amazon. IDK what happened with GameStop's order.

Both packages could have been stolen Gamer. As for Amazon and the US Post Office showing to different things, yeah, that's Covid-19. It's causing every corporation and business (including federal agencies) to be SHORT STAFFED! :(

My Mom had to handle a matter with her Social Security over the phone as our local Social Security office is CLOSED due to Covid-19. :(

Both packages could have been stolen Gamer. As for Amazon and the US Post Office showing to different things, yeah, that's Covid-19. It's causing every corporation and business (including federal agencies) to be SHORT STAFFED! :(

My Mom had to handle a matter with her Social Security over the phone as our local Social Security office is CLOSED due to Covid-19. :(

I had thought of that too. Like I said, I got the Amazon package yesterday evening, after posting that first post about it.

And. Really, that was more of an attempt at being funny. Like saying "Someone out there doesn't want me to play that game"

Trust me. I understand that Covid is slowing stuff down.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back