• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviane Araújo (Brazilian's Model and Actress)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today, I bring you another video of fish pedicure. Now with Viviane Araújo, Brazilian model and actress ...

In this link, the part that matters starts at 10:37 and goes until the end. It has one or the other thing nothing to do in the middle, but there are several beautiful reactions from her ...

tv.r7.com/record-tv/gugu/videos/viviane-araujo-encara-tratamento-para-os-pes-com-mordidas-de-peixes-21022018

Soon, I'll translate for you. And I'll put the points where what's important happens ...

There are also links on Media Fire:

Viviane's video: mediafire.com/file/2bedgf0llcpuy7v/Viviane_Ara%25C3%25BAjo_-_C%25C3%25B3cegas.MP4/file

Another cute video with fish pedicure scenes: mediafire.com/file/ibalw7nv507rtp5/IMG_9422.MP4/file

The production showed this second video in the original broadcast just before Viviane set foot in the water ...

One is with Samantha Brown. The other I don't know who it is. If anyone knows the other video, thank you. I would love to see the continuation ...

Great clip, Dark Crane, yet another great find.

(also LOVED the Cristal Allure clips you posted as well!).

Great clip, Dark Crane, yet another great find.

(also LOVED the Cristal Allure clips you posted as well!).

You're welcome, my friend! And that's great that you liked the videos with Cristal, I fell in love with them!

I hadn't translated the video for this thread yet. As the video's very long, I'll only translate Viviane's lines from 10:37 to 15:08:

"Can I put my feet in there?

My goodness!

Oh, I'm scared, people!

Oh, wow, wow!

Oh, people! Oh, my God, my God! It tingles. Look, didn't I say that they would be delighted? I can't take it! Hahahahhaha!

What a strange thing, people. Wow. Hahahahha. My God! Oh, wow! It's tickling me so bad! Oh, wait, let me take it off!

Hahahaha. Oh, I can't take it. Wait, wait! I can't take it, people!

Ui, that tickles so bad!

My foot is all callused, all. Three months, every day using that galosh, working working ...

Guys, that tickles are so bad! You have no idea!

My God, what a crazy thing! That tickles really bad!

Look how they are eating everything here ...

Guys, that's crazy! It's tickled me so bad, that tickles so bad!"

Just to make an addendum:

When she says, "My foot is all callused, all. Three months, every day using that galosh, working working ..."

She refers to the fact that she participated (and won, by the way) in a reality show called "A Fazenda" ("The Farm", in literal translation). They do some work as if they live on a farm on this reality show ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back