• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle discords??

ticklishkai

hello!!

does anyone have any discord servers related to tickling, or know of any? while im in between rebranding of my online personas, i want somewhere to chill and talk fetish.

I have discord but could never figure out how to join groups...

I have one ^_^ fans, models, producers are all in it and allowed. You just need to verify so PM me if youre interested

I gave discord a try, and I wasn't impressed with the tickling servers. There weren't many people on them, and those that were could barely type a coherent sentence. Just lots of "lol" and "OwO." Also, I wasn't impressed with discord in general...so when my account got locked for some reason, I just moved on.

I gave discord a try, and I wasn't impressed with the tickling servers. There weren't many people on them, and those that were could barely type a coherent sentence. Just lots of "lol" and "OwO." Also, I wasn't impressed with discord in general...so when my account got locked for some reason, I just moved on.

Rly bitter? I don't know about tickling servers because I not tried them on discord, but i really like the IM part of discord I find its great for rp etc

a lot of the various tickle communities are kinda goofy between here, kik, and discord, but i literally just googled "discord groups tickling" and found

https://disboard.org/servers/tag/tickling

a list of servers

All the ones I've tried were either full of kids, creeps, completely silent, or clannish and insular

I'd give it a try for the IM, but I don't know how I would find tickling friends except for joining a server. I don't know...but I just hit it at a wrong time.

I have discord but could never figure out how to join groups...

You join servers by going to the + icon on the left (both on mobile and desktop). Go to "join a server", put in the link of the server you want to join, and you're set. Some discords will post a link publicly, while for others you'll have to ask moderators to give it to you.

I own one. It is called “Casa de Tickles” you can find it on disboard.com and just search “tickling”

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back