• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female 18 y/o looking for ler/lees in Texas

ticklishkai

young switch looking for a long term tickle partner, hopefully with a little experience!!!

i'm in texas, and i'll be getting my license soon so I don't really travel right now. whenever i do however, i'll be willing to go the distance.

pretty please no one older than 25 because i'm so young!!

finally, i am taken in a long distance relationship, so please respect that.

looking forward to hearing from some folks!!

I don't know if you are near DFW but there is a group that has once-a month meetings (all ages), and part of their play includes tickling. I don't know how Covid19 changed things, though.

I don't know if you are near DFW but there is a group that has once-a month meetings (all ages), and part of their play includes tickling. I don't know how Covid19 changed things, though.

Is there a group or something for this? Definitely interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'll be moving to that area next year, i'm so fucking excited. thank you for letting me know!!! ill look them up on fetlife. you're a doll~

Is there a group or something for this? Definitely interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t remember the name now since it has been ages since I’ve gone, but yes, Mistress Leyla runs it on FetLife.

28 m Baytown Texas

Im not necessarily responding to you because I know Im over the age marker. I am just putting myself out there as someone in the baytown area who is interested in finding females who are into intense tickle sessions. I am definitely more of a lee but i do have a cruel side for ler ing as well.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back