• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Devious High School Choir Tickling (M/F)

TheRavenFeather

Hi everyone! It’s been quite a while since I posted a story about my first tickling experience and thought I’d share another one! The names of the people in question have been changed for obvious reasons, but this story is entirely true to the best of my recollections. Also, whenever my name is mentioned, it will be mentioned as “Raven.” Let me know if you’d like to hear more!

In High School, I sang in our school choir. One day, our teacher paired us off to learn basic warm-ups and teach each other breathing exercises to help our range. As a bass, I was paired with a soprano and we went into a small private practice room to learn our assigned exercises. The girl I was paired with was incredibly pretty with tan skin, dark hair, and a very sharp wit. She was wearing a tank top and shorts that exposed her toned legs. Let’s call her Iris. Iris and I were great friends who would always banter back and forth about the most random topics. I’d always wanted to tickle her and I thought this might give me the opportunity.

As a bass I was supposed to teach her exercises to improve her lower register and she was supposed to teach me exercises to improve my higher notes, or at least that’s what our teacher had told us. We spent the first several minutes just talking but soon got into the exercises. After several minutes of her trying futilely to lengthen her range I spoke up, hoping beyond hope that this wouldn’t backfire.

“Alright this isn’t working. Let’s try something else. Have you ever been tickled before?” To this day, I cannot believe that this line worked because she replied with curiosity, “Not really. Does it help?”

I couldn’t believe my ears. This could be my chance! “Well diaphragm breathing is super important, and laughing from tickling will definitely exercise it and maybe help with your range exercises.” I’d completely and utterly made it up and I was sure she’d call me out on it. “Besides, it couldn’t hurt.”

“I guess we could try it,” she replied “Although I’m not sure I’m all that ticklish.”

I reached over and gave her sides a quick tickle with my index fingers. Sure enough, she yelped and squirmed away. “I guess that answers that particular question,” I said laughing. I moved behind her and lightly dug my fingers into her sides again, causing her to yelp and giggle cutely. She tried to buck out of my arms but I followed her movements and began tickling a little harder. She squirmed so much that we nearly fell off the piano stool we’d been using the practice. “You’re moving way too much.”

“Oh. Sorry, I can’t really help it,” she said shyly.

I didn’t want to push too far, but I also wasn’t going to give up this chance. “Here, hold your arms up and lean back into me.” I slipped one arm over her raised arms, essentially immobilizing them. She was a little shorter than me and I was confident I could hold her there if she moved. I once more began tickling her sides, since they’d already proven to be ticklish.

“OOHOHHOOH THAHAHT TIHIICKLES!!” She broke out into giggles again and tried to squirm away, but I kept her there with my arm. Her tank top had ridden up during her squirming so I lightly lifted it and continued tickling her exposed midriff, using my fingers to spider across her belly. She yelped and started squirming even more. Seeing another opportunity, I pushed her hair aside and lightly scrabbled my fingers in an exposed armpit. She nearly lost it and started laughing and bucking hard, so hard in fact, that I almost lost my hold on her. Afraid that i’d gone too far, I let her arms go.

“You good?” I asked nervously.

“You have no idea how much that tickled,” she said with a smile. “Whew. Alright, let me just catch my breath and we can go again. It actually feels like it's helping!” I was 100% sure that it was a placebo but, hey, I wasn’t going to say anything. When she was ready, I made sure her hair was out of the way and she raised her arms again. I looped a hand over her arms again, holding them securely and started lightly tickling her armpit with the tips of my fingers. Suddenly, I dug a finger into her hollow and began vibrating it. She lept and screamed (thank god the practice rooms are very modern and almost entirely sound-proof) and started squirming. After about 30 seconds, I gave her armpit a break and pushed her tank-top up to begin tickling her belly again. I stretched my hand to place my thumb and middle finger at the bottom of each of her ribs and vibrated them right on the bone.

“HOOHOOHOLY SHIHIHIIT,” she yelled before lapsing back into giggles. I continued tickling her for maybe about a minute or so, alternating between her armpits, ribs, and belly, before letting her go again. She was lightly sweating but otherwise looked normal and we continued talking like normal.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Fine use of the placebo effect. :devil:

I sang in the school choir(I was a tenaner)..how come I never got this lucky? Haha thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back