• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute mainstream accidental tickling scene in detective book "Designed to Die"

Zeezil

TMF Regular
Cute mainstream accidental tickling scene in detective book "Designed to Die"

From pages 68-69 of the 2001 book "Designed to Die" by Chloe Green, pseudonym for author Suzanne Frank (who incidentally is herself a GORGEOUS woman, google her):

https://www.amazon. com/Designed-Die-Dallas-OConnor-Mysteries/dp/B00BJYM1US

Scene: Some fashion designers are trying to get a statuesque fashion model, Irma, into a tight fitting dress...

=======

character description:

p. 68:
[Irma] walked in, the heels of her pink suede boots making her about six three. She wasn't delicate, but she was graceful. She'd taken her hair out of its ponytail and it hung down to her waist. If Malibu Barbie ever had a flesh equivalent, I was staring at her...

p. 69:

We all raised our gazes to her breasts; big, perky, and completely tanned. A D-cup, I didn't care what her agency claimed. "Okay, y'all," I said, "I'm going to need some help."

Her hips were European slim, her waist was non-existent. We started squashing her top into the dress, but it took forever because she was so ticklish. Hysterically ticklish. One touch and she was doubled over laughing. Darcy stared at her like she was a freak from Mars, and I noticed Freddie's coffee was empty and he was drinking straight from his 1824 flask.

Who ever heard of a ticklish lingerie model?

By the time Irma was in the dress, I saw it was at least four inches too short and four inches too narrow. I held my abs for a twenty county, thinking.

"My mammy always told me," Freddie said, "if you have safety pins across the back was one solution. Unless I butchered the dress completely."

"What shoes?" Darcy asked.

I glanced at Irma's size-ten feet. "Barefoot, I think," I said. "A river nymph."

"I need a cigarette," Darcy said.

"Oh...yeah," I said, making calculations and rethinking nymph. "Ok, take it off," I said.

"I think I need your help or it will ruin," Irma said.

"It's going to tickle again," I warned.

She giggled endlessly as we wrangled her out of it. By the time the three of us got her undressed, it was eight.

======

I LOVE LOVE LOVE accidental tickling situations and this little scene has it all.

Hope others enjoy!

Last edited:
Great find, Zeez, love it.....and for the record, not an uncommon occurrence in the fashion industry!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back