• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisconsin?

I’ll let you know by Friday, after I meet with my first lee from there. For now, I’ll say it’s barren.

As a follow up, I was able to meet with someone I met through another site. Despite a previously 100% of failed meetings I’ve had with people in WI, I might say this guy was worth all that. Still, good luck wading through all the flakes.

As a follow up, I was able to meet with someone I met through another site. Despite a previously 100% of failed meetings I’ve had with people in WI, I might say this guy was worth all that. Still, good luck wading through all the flakes.
If I may ask, what side was it?

Hello! FEMALE LEE new to the milwaukee area... who's down to play?
Don't everyone jump up at once. LOL

35 M LER in Green Bay, Ive been looking for a while and yea someone else said it, not many female Lee's in the area that ive found here or on FetLife,

I am a female lee from Eau Claire, WI. Looking for playtime. You can contact me through pm on tmf, or plphpet on skype (account with picture only), kik, or discord #2827. Would love to chat, role play, or meet with female or male lers. Love being tickled and extremely ticklish all over. Have talked with a few lers out in Milwaukee and Madison area, and am open to driving out that way for some fun.

FWIW, there are events in Chicago, IL, which is not far. Worth it to meet folks into this. The more folk you know, the easier it is to meet more possible play partners.

FWIW, there are events in Chicago, IL, which is not far. Worth it to meet folks into this. The more folk you know, the easier it is to meet more possible play partners.

Just as an FYI, Chicago and all of Illinois is restarting a retail bar/dining lockdown because of an increase in Covid numbers. I would strongly suggest against doing in-person get togethers without taking major precautions. At this point, you would also have to self-quarantine if you're crossing state lines in either direction.

In past posts, I've requested the possibility of having tickling play with precautions in place and definitely outdoors. With the colder weather coming, that possibility has passed, so get ready to zoom more for awhile.

However you decide to approach this, please remember that Covid is not a hoax nor is it going to disappear soon. Better to fantasize now to be around for actual play later.

Hey, I’m in Wisconsin! I just got back onto this account, but I’m in the Madison area!!

PS: For the person who messaged me on kik, apologies, my kik froze so I deleted it and the message disappeared, sorry!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back