• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions on my stories

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Just making a thread because I'm wondering, do any of you guys have any critiques or issues with my stories?

One thing I think might cause problems is I often use the same names in the stories, the scenarios are pretty similar a lot of the time, the stories often have endings where the "bad guy" wins, among other things.

Thoughts?

I found your stories interesting and intense. Because you are used to finish a story before publishing it. In this Forum I often start to read a story one day and the events are always half stopped with a "to be continued". And everybody are still waiting to read the second or the third part now, after months. In the main time the atmosphere it is totally flown away.

I find your stories fun and exciting to read. Maybe you can try different senarios for instance a family being tickled, but overall i love your detail and general senarios alot

I love your interests, your stories, your abilities and your WILLINGNESS to take things places that are quite demented. *Love* how unpredictable the lengths you will go can can be! With all honesty, I get excited every time you post.

If there was anything to brush up or tinker with, only two things come to mind: branching out (throw in a dash more unpredictability and trick everybody here and there, perhaps consider building recoccuring characters in a little mythology or several romantic stories/couples where you build up different mythologies where we can't tell where your trademark stuff will happen and then when cuckoldry and demented stuff finally happens it will hit harder than ever!). You could also consider creating your own badass superhero or detective secret agent where these kinds of things can happen in their universe and even to them if they're not careful.

The second thing would be the tickle victim's responses to the tortures (the way the laughter is written is similar and the begging stuff). The setups and the sexual dementedness are often quite flawless so you're on point. Try giving each victim an even more distinct tortured personality different from the last one. For example, what about this specific tickle victim gets to them as a person? Are they an athletic type? Badass? Biker? Romantic lovey dovey? Political? Braniac teasy know it all? Bookworm? Country person? Goth metal? Each one is gonna respond to the threat of tickling differently and all of the tortures differently. Each one can be slowly broken and would break with different methods and teasing. Each one takes a different amount of time to get laughing. Everyone has their defenses and a good tickler knows to search for what does what and why! A tough girl who wants to be in control is gonna resist as long as she can so write a nice epic resistance scene in that case. Play with how the tickler tickles and how they play head games. If each villain/antagonist/demented tickler person has their own unique talents and ways they like to tickle and break people, has their own perversions, then the torture in the scenes and the dialogue will stay fresh. The actual written laughter, desperation and panicking of the victims should be just as unique between each other. Maybe try describing their psychological suffering, fears, how their giggles and different kinds of laughter come out and what makes them super ticklish more. Put the reader in their shoes so they feel and recognize that character and tell them a tale of good sufferring that leans more on the descriptive side and powerfully tickle psychological more than writing out "omg nooooo hahaha". Play around and experiment with the tickle torture scenes. What kind of tickling fucks with this person? What different reactions in each zone happen? Do the eyes bulge and it tickles so bad they go into silent laughter before it starts when going for the thighs? Do they have a memory with an old boyfriend or old experiences that show how bad this zone is and why it's terrifying? How long would this victim hold out before any begging and, if they eventually did lose it, what kind of begging would they sound like?

You're always welcome to PM me to brainstorm ideas and toss stuff around. You're 100% a great writer and I'm a big fan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love all of them, tbh. There's always plenty of foot tickling toward the end, sometimes I might skip the upper body stuff that doesn't interest me, but the scenario is always hot as hell [emoji108]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

i love the sexuality and cruelty in your stories. Very hot and arousing stuff. keep them coming :)

Just recent came across your work. Really enjoyed the Mady/Jennifer story and would love to see more of that. Other than that, your stories flow nicely, keep doing what your doing.

Just making a thread because I'm wondering, do any of you guys have any critiques or issues with my stories?

One thing I think might cause problems is I often use the same names in the stories, the scenarios are pretty similar a lot of the time, the stories often have endings where the "bad guy" wins, among other things.

Thoughts?

Do you enjoy writing your stories?

You are a very talented writer, and I appreciate your stories. I like the characters you create the scenarios you put them in. The scenes don't feel contrived and serve their purpose which is all you really need. You have an ear for dialog, and the conversations flow naturally with the cruel verbal teasing especially effective. I love the extreme bondage and extreme sexual tickling. I really am into m/m tickling, so I would love if you would subject some of your hapless, teased husbands to some tickling as well. I appreciate you writing and sharing your great stories. Thanks!

I dig em. I get that you're targeting a specific theme which a lot of people appear to like.

As someone who has been a writer too, I'd encourage you to try other stuff as well. You never know what else you could be good at.

Also, perhaps a POV of the guy doing the tickling (I guess the term within the fetish is 'bull') as well? Might be an interesting twist.

Other than that, like I said, I really like your work. Keep going!

I think they’re great. You need your own forum! I’ll sign the petition.

I'm a big fan of clothed Tickling myself....love stories that involve summer wardrobes such as short shorts and sleeveless/ strapless tops...don't mind the naked tickling...just feel it's over used sometimes...if the victims clothes are slowly removed throughout story then it makes it more realistic feeling to me...in my opinion....none the less your work is good

I honestly really like them. Very well written, organized and tells the story very well. I would like to see more sexual content with it on some of them. But that’s more than likely because I am so into the stories you wrote that I’m just thinking of different ideas for the scenarios. But great job overall keep writing awesome work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The stories are awesome!! Very much in line with what I like....keep up the great work!!

Honestly I kinda like the bad guy winning, it's usually the other way around. What I truly like in your stories are the details, for example i'd say my favorite story of all is in the first part of the Couple kidnapped story because of :
-The description of Vicky and the assumption that goes with it (aka chubby girls => incredibly ticklish feet), the description of the feet (pretty great) and all that's around seeming to confirm this assumption and finally the confirmation of this. It leads to the construction of a tension that I found almost only in your stories. Plus the tension is even greater as the victims have something to loose aka the submission of the wife.

You could try other stuff of course but here's why I truly like your stories

my issue... not enough stories!!! love the writting... gets me everytime! i love the bondage, the hysteria, the hopelesness... everything!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back