• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phobia cure

If this guy cures ticklishness worldwide, we need to kick his ass :slapfight:

Sure! A real enemy of TMF!

But I believe that we are safe. These things generally assume that the person is looking at the movement, as I understand it. Which means it would be much more difficult to avoid feeling surprised ...

Furthermore, I believe that most people do not see tickling as a problem to be solved. So, they wouldn't go after it (and I DO hope they won't go after it!) ...

She’s a cutie and that’s a great clip!

But the most important thing about this clip?

Its a perfect example of why you cannot tickle someone on the same spot for too long! You’ve got to mix up speeds, pressures, textures, and targeted areas.

that seems more like a trick then a cure to me

She’s a cutie and that’s a great clip!

But the most important thing about this clip?

Its a perfect example of why you cannot tickle someone on the same spot for too long! You’ve got to mix up speeds, pressures, textures, and targeted areas.

Sure, you're right! Always vary so that the sensitivity does not stabilize at one point on the body. Surely she'd have been ticklish if the other side was tickled ...

that seems more like a trick then a cure to me

It's true. It's something to trick the brain in some very specific situations in this case of tickling ...

And the video wasn't really about tickling. It was about phobias in general, fears. The tickling part was an example he gave, maybe he's one of us and doesn't know. I don't think he focuses on that much, it's just another illustrative example. Maybe he focus more on phobias that hinder people to live their lives - or something like that, I didn't watch all the video ...

Luckily - for us - people don't see being ticklish as a "problem to be solved". Or at least that's not what I see in the vast majority of cases ...

Anyway, that woman is certainly ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back