• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Lee Looking for Tickle RP over Discord

QuietLaughterXD

I'm a male lee with an interest in tickling RP (with erotic elements at play) over Discord, to which I'd prefer to share my username in PMs. I tend to enjoy an emphasis on fantasy over realism, often to a cartoonish level, if I’m being honest. As far as partners go, I'm usually pretty flexible in that regard, regardless of gender both in and out of RP. However, I'm only really interested in being myself, regardless of the scene being played out. When it comes to ideas and scenarios, I have a few rather specific ones, to which I'll try to share in detail below:

To start, I'll note that much of the scenarios I wish to do start out roughly the same, and vary somewhat depending on where it goes from there. In any case, the premise is that I wake up somewhere unfamiliar, typically in some fantasy realm or video game world (only familiar with Nintendo, but open to any), then it usually leads to me being at the mercy of nonstop tickle torture, and having no choice but to endure and accept this new life as a free use tickle slut. Additionally, I like to incorporate things such as being perpetually nude, as well as some means of magic being used to both enhance my sensitivity to tickling, but also my stamina to ensure I'm forced to be tickled for long periods of time. This, along with the world/scenarios being catered specifically towards my particular kinks, tickling aside.

Speaking of which, said kinks include: Foot worship, footjobs, BDSM, sensory deprivation, cock milking, free use, master/slave, mindbreak, hypnosis, magic, tentacles, and body modification (though really just increasing foot size, but isn’t required by any means), though I'd be willing to discuss others, potentially.

Specific scenarios that I’ve been looking to play out:
1) Becoming a free use tickle toy for anyone and everyone that happens upon me, maybe even to the point of being enslaved. Whether I’m being tickled in public settings, being made a fool of by falling for pranks that put me in compromising positions to be used, the more humiliating, the better~
2) Playing up the fantasy elements, something where I’m wandering aimlessly through unknown jungles and forests, where nature is my biggest obstacle. From tentacle creatures to pixies/fairies, anything in the realm of fiction is fair game here.
3) A more unusual idea I've wanted to play around with, admittedly, but something akin to bad endings, yet on an endless loop of sorts. Basically, say I find myself in a compromising situation that is near impossible to escape, or the equivalent of a "game over" in a video game. But rather than that being the end, I wake up from a set point again, and rinse and repeat. The catch is that I have what is essentially "infinite lives", and I both remember what came before, as well as face penalties like my ticklishness being enhanced further, my feet growing bigger, or even find myself losing intelligence to the point I make even more dumb choices as things go on.
4) If one prefers more realism, there are a few basic scenarios I have interest in to note: Failed burglary attempt where I’m caught in the act, tied up and punished for it; Tickling based wrestling where I job (or lose) to anyone and everyone in the most degrading and humiliating of ways imaginable.

If there are any questions or stuff I need to elaborate on, feel free to message about that as well! Also, please let me know in PMs what ideas caught your attention, as well as Discord ID (but the latter can wait if wishing to hammer out details first).

Last edited:
i wouldn't mind trying any of those scenarios with you, but I've always had a problem with getting Discord to work for me.

Hopefully you’ve had some luck getting the opportunity to RP some. Live played out a few scenarios and they’re a lot of fun!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back