• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Would You Tickle Yourself?

MattRyder

TMF Novice
Given the scientific fact that (most of us) can’t tickle ourselves, I’m referring to a scenario if you were cloned and had the opportunity to restrain the cloned version of yourself. Exact same person and same ticklish spots - how would you tickle yourself??

I've thought about this in past haha, nice thread!

I'm not really ticklish to be honest. Having my feet tickled turns me on but I don't laugh.

Now if I were ticklish I would have done this all day haha. I would lay on my stomach, tie my hands behind my back, tie my ankles together, and tickle my feet.

I think the weirdest part would be my dialogue. It's like tickle masturbating right? What do you say, "you like that don't you" 😆😆

I'd tease him by creeping my fingers up from around the waist to his armpits (my worst spot), then dig in. Then I'd quickly tickle the rest of his body. I'll flip him on his stomach when I feel like it and then go to town on the back.

Fun question, haven't given much thought into this scenario before!

in the most gentle way possible

I would be restrained to a medical exam table with my arms strait out to the side. I would be wearing medical srubs (for comfort) with the shirt rolled up exposing my full belly and the front of the pants pulled down exposing my genitals.

I would begin the tickling by teasing myself by gently tickling the exposed area between my genitals and belly button. Then I would move up to my belly above my belly button. My sides and belly are the most ticklish areas on my body. I would likely be aroused at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can just brush my fingers across my nipples and get a strong ticklish reaction. I've been curious what it would feel like to tape small vibrators to them.

First I'd have to go back to when I was younger and ticklish. I remember once back then where I was laying on my back with no shirt on and I very lightly ran a finger around my armpit. I could only do it for a few seconds because it tickled too much! And as a kid, I never went barefoot! I guess I was just afraid of them being tickled! So, if I were to clone me and have my way with my younger, ticklish me, I'd tie me face up, spread eagle, and tickle my feet and pits mostly, though my sides were pretty ticklish too! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back