• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Switches and Lees - What Do You Love Most About Being Tickled?

TickleYeti

Verified
Hey all, fun little discussion topic to consider.

For me, its when the Ler hits that magic spot that tickles so much that it reduces me to howling at the top of my lungs to somehow channel away some of the ticklish hysteria that never subsides despite the laughter. So awesome, and the after sesh endorphin glow... *happy yeti noises*

For me it is just the feeling I get while being tickled and the endorphins are being released. I can feel the stress leave my body and just lay back and enjoy the feelings :) The more it tickles the more I love it :)

I love how being tickled feels and it's fun to have different techniques and tools used on me. As a switch it's fun to play with the many ways you can tickle someone, but being on the receiving end of that is also fun in its own way.

I like the way it feels...kind of like a "shock" to the skin, but a good one. In addition, the intimacy that involves someone touching me all over my body and the feeling of helplessness. And, being reduced to a giggling mess is a great stress reliever.

I like the helplessness of being restrained plus the mental extremes of being tickled.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love the fact that I have yielded control to the woman is tickling me. :woman:

I suppose as a ler I love it when I get a scream out of my lee as well as the playful barter, on the rare occasion that I to end up been the lee..i suppose for me its the notion that power has been taken from me and the lee looks ready to revenge tickle me so i get all crazy emotions running around in my head at how this will play out.

It feels amazing, and is a great stress reliever. It's an escape and a fantasy.

I agree with Yote. As a switch I enjoy feeling out of control when I’m on the receiving end. And giving up control Is a total turn on for me. Nothing else quite like it

Giving up control and feel dominated.
Basically, being in bondage is a big turn on for me.
Then being tickled is a way to be in total control of someone who is totally decide how my body should act (in a specific frame of course).

French philosopher Sartre said "liberty is burden"
I think we discover like a certain space of liberty in tickling session where you can fully "relax" since you have very little control.

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back