• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chronical (Part 1)

The_Kev

TMF Master
The princess padded into the room silently, her handsome enemy unaware of her presence. She wasnt exactly sure when or how she had circumvented security and broken into her suite, or exactly what his mission was, what she did know was that it was taking all of her self control not to let out a giggle.

This man was clearly an elite, bit in this instance that was working against him. As far as he knew, he was looking for a demure, helpless damsel. He had no idea that she had spent that year training under one of the most skilled martial artists in the kingdom.

She crept up behind him.

He whirled!

His first blow she easily parried and recoiled from in order to expertly brush off the second. Her muscle memory was perfect! His ever blow, his every move she deflected with ease. Even though he was wearing a ninja's mask she could tell that he was grimacing in suprise and frustration.

After about a dozen attempts to break throguh her defences, she made her move, catching him in a sort of bear hug from behind. Her right arm moved to gently wrap around his neck. She felt him tense and panic, clearly knowing exactly what was coming.

He let out a plea in his native tongue. She couldn't understand the language, but there was something about "please no!" That has a universal translation.

She applied the pressure point. It was like hitting his "off" button and he collapsed onto her bed.

She chuckled and sauntered over to the "panic" button. As soon as she pressed it, security would swarm the room.

Her hand shivered over the button, but as she studied the scene,she noticed a few things.

The man had a glass cutter, lengths if rope, and other paraphernalia common to thieves.

She let out a comically dramatic, outraged GASP

"You were trying to steal from me!"

It made sense. The Rivani empire would have substantial bargaining power over her kingdom if they managed to capture the Evarsi crown jewel amd hold it for random.

She studied the handsome criminal and smirked.

Within ten minutes she had the would-be thief shirtless on his back with his arms tied over his head and his ankles tied together and hanging off the bed. She considered a moment and, having a little bit of a foot fetish, she removed his boots and his socks as well, enjoying the sight of his bare feet.

To add to his humileation, the princess had used only his own rope to tie him up.

He came to in a fit of panic testing his wrist and ankle restraints. When none of them budged, he began whimpering in his language. The princess ignored him and began pulling items out of his pack.

"Well, what have we here mister thief? Some personal effects?"

She pulled out his cell phone and set it on one of the terminals

"We should have access to all of your contacts from this, probably some Evarsi trators working for you that we can deal with"

He groaned. She knew he didnt understand her language either but he definitely understood what she was doing.

"Good, all that's left to do now is call for the guards and have you formally arrested."

She brought her hand down on a computer terminal, but instead of cling the guards, she hit the kill switch and every survalence camera amd system winked out.

Wordlessly she eyed his feet and smiled. She glided over to the foot of the bed, knelt and started lightly teasing his feet with her fingers.

The thief groaned something that she couldnt understand and then descended into panicked giggles.

She smiled, casually flicking her fingers up and down his handsome feet.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet!" She crooned and then started to RAKE her fingers across the sensitive soles of his feet.

He degenerated into SCREAMING laughter, letting out screams of some words that she coudlnt understand.
(Translations later revealed that he was saying "Please! Not that I can't stand it!)

About ten minutes of relentless tickling on his feet later she grabbed some fancy and very stiff feathers that she had and begin gliding them across his toes and up and down the length of his soles.

He let out a MORNFUL cry of laughter mixed with the sound of jingling and squeaking as he fidgeted and struggled like a mad man to get free. After a minute or so, he must have accepted the futility of this as he relaxed and just had to take it. Resorting instead to bellowing a sentence in his strang language
(A translation later revealed that he was screaming: "I can't take anymore! Please no more! I can't take anymore!")

After another 10 minutes of this hell, the princes started indulging her self and just randomly molesting his feet. Pinching the balls of his feet here, playing with his toes there.

He squealed and groaned and screamed throughout all of her attention on random areas of his feet. Blurting out some string of words over and over again when he got really desperate and was clearly begging.
(A translation later revealed that he was saying "PLEASE! I'll talk! I'll talk!")

After a full half hour of torturing his incredibly sensitive ticklish feet. She took a break. Passing her eyes up and down his body, she could see that he was completely exhausted. Tears were apparent on his face and he had obviously been laterally crying throguh most of his ordeal.

He babbled put some string of words, the translators later discerned that it was random pleas for mercy but she already pretty much knew that.

She walked to the head of the bed, tracing a finger or two up his sides all the way to his pits causing an exhausted groan that she knew meant "I can't take anymore"

"I woild really enjoy torturing your upper body too but thirty minutes of non stop tickling on your feet is pretty cruel" she said wistfully, working his wrist bonds so that he was unhooked from the bed and tying his arms behind his back.

"I want you to take a message back to your people." She said, plunking a note into his pocket. "Hopefully it, combined with your ordeal will dissuade them from sending anymore handsome thieves or spies or assassins to try and undermine my kingdom."

She unhooked his ankles from the bed and walked him,like a penguine to the window. He obeyed, unable to offer any resistance.

"You're smart enough to avoid the checkpoints, hell you got past them in order to break into my room. So, make your way back and give that to your people, and if I ever see you here again, believe me, I'll have even more fun!.

She shoved him and he let out a yelp as he tumbled out the window, unable to break his fall since he was tied up.

The landing knocked the wind out of him and his right side hurts but somehow, nothing was broken.

He groaned, knowing that hed have to waddle and hop back home in his underwear. The extra humileation probably being the point. He dreaded having to write his report when he returned with whatever message the princess had for them, cataloguing his very first mission as an elite subterfuge expert who got overpowered and TICKLED to tears by his target.

All in all, this was the worst night of his life.

(To be continued)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back