• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CoverGirl (F/F)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
Another Disclaimer:*This one may also be light on tickling. Either that or it just felt that way because it's a shorter story.

Not really up for me to decide, though. Here it is.

“Ah, ah, oh, yes, YES... Oh, oh*come on, you... You...”

“I do*not*remember giving you permission to speak.”

“I'm... I'm sorry- argh,*fuck, m- mi-*HIstress.”

Adrianna rolled her eyes and stood, stepping away from the swaying, dripping pussy and out from between the silken, hoisted legs and she sauntered around the gently perspiring body to stand by the head of her suspended slave and swatting the dewy make-up brush against her slave's nose.

“Did you hear me, Cosmo? I said, quite clearly, that I*do not*remember giving you permission to speak.”

“I heard-”

“-SILENZIO!” Adrianna roared, shutting down her wide-eyed slave who squealed with surprise as a handful of her hair was grasped by her mistress's claw. The cat with a mouse in it's clutches, Adrianna leaned in, her face mere inches from that of her slave and she peered into her eyes.

The swinging woman's toes curled and she twisted her hips left and right, tugged at the chains with her wrists and her hands clenched in trembling fists as Adrianna's Medusa-like gaze wove its tendrils about her. Her knees quivered and the chains rattled as she was ensnared and, before she had time to stifle it, a giggle escaped her lips and Adrianna raised an eyebrow.

“You speak... When I grant permission.”

The slave was silent, pursing her lips tight even as amusement of some sort was etched plain as day across her brilliant blue eyes.

“You scream... When I grant permission.”

Those hips were undulating now. Shamelessly so. Toes curled and flexed and goosebumps covered her bare arms and thighs. Their noses were touching. The slave was shaking, bewitched by Adrianna's hypnotic gaze and the musical tone to her voice.

“And you laugh... When I grant permission. Do you understand?”

Excruciating seconds ticked by before Cosmo nodded, fighting desperately to keep the smile from her lips while quietly humming “Mm hmm”.

“I see.” Adrianna sighed, standing straight with her hands on her hips. She eyed the full expanse of helplessly swinging meat before her from the fingertips to the toes as those suppressed giggles snorted their way free.

“Open your mouth.” Her slave immediately complied and Adrianna had her bite down on the handle of the make-up brush.

“So you think you're a tough girl, huh? Una ragazza forte?”

Her heels clicked across the stone floor as she stepped deliberately, purposefully, towards her slave's hanging ankles. She held up her right hand, inspecting her fingernails in the candlelight and repeated the process with her left. She took a file from her slave's handbag and slowly, meticulously smoothed the edges of two nails while Cosmo tugged softly at her ankles, curling her toes and mewling in anticipatory distress.

Adrianna blew gently at the toes, frowning in disapproval as Cosmo shrieked and kicked.

“Patetica.” She muttered, shaking her head.

“You can make as much noise as you want. And believe me,*tough girl, there will be*noise. But you do*not*drop my brush.”

Though her pearly white teeth chattered a little as they bit into the handle and her eyes were wide with terrified curiosity – and glued to Adrianna, standing dangerously close to her helpless feet, preparing her vicious talons for what promised to be a devastating assault on her sanity – the rebel lurking behind those blue eyes simply refused to be silenced. It needed attention.*Craved*attention.

Adrianna knew this. She also knew that it would go about its attention seeking in completely the wrong way and would be severely punished for doing so. As she filed, she counted down under her breath and before she'd even reached seven, the clatter of brush handle on stone hit her eardrums.

She skittered her immaculate fingernails all around the screeching blonde's soles, digging in harder and faster with every frantic attempt at bargaining and mercy-seeking shrieking their way into her ears. It was too late, now.

“You break the rules, you will be punished. Remember that orgasm, that sweet, sweet release you worked oh so hard for? Dimenticalo.*Chi semina, raccoglie.”

Cosmo cackled, clearly horrified to discover*just*how ticklish her feet were and her hair whipped over her face with Adrianna's claws burrowing into her heels. Her fists were turning white and forearms straining as she tugged at the restraints in the throes of some primordial command from a part of her being that couldn't grasp the concept of bondage restraints convincing her that escape must be possible and so she threw herself around in fits of wild, side-splitting hilarity. But no matter where she turned, her Mistress's wicked manicure surgically followed her every move.

Adrianna listened with a satisfied smile to the breaking voice, to the slow, drowning death of that rebellious spirit, standing easily with all the time and patience in the world while looking down at her own feet and admiring the pedicure Cosmo had taken such painstaking, loving care to achieve just an hour ago. It was fantastic to get such a professional service and actually receive money rather than have to part with it.

Such heart-warming obedience when serving Mistress freely, but slap on the cuffs and out comes the defiant, wayward little*stronza. Which was such a shame, Adrianna lamented, having torn her gaze away from her pedicure and into the naked, bouncing crotch of her hysterical slave. It was so pretty and, she eyed the make-up brush spat so childishly onto the floor, so fascinatingly delicate.

She'd been so looking forward to plucking those wispy, blonde curls and tickling and sucking and working that delicious **** to within an inch of its life – not that she'd ever even hint at that in her slave's presence – but of course, out came little miss stronzo. And negative behaviour could and would*never, ever,*be rewarded. Cosmo's psyche needed to learn that lesson, just as that*testa di cazzo, that city boy, that business*dickhead, had been made to learn his.

“Ha!” Adrianna tilted her head back and laughed aloud as her wailing slave's bladder emptied and pee spurted in pathetic, stunted streams onto the stone floor. “Big tough girl, sì?”

There was admiration behind the amusement, however, as Cosmo, humiliated and broken, had quit begging minutes ago and even now remained silent, breathless cackling aside. Even now as Mistress continued to torture her wrinkling soles she hung in there, wheezing, sweating, enduring.

Another minute of fingernails delving into the virginal skin between her toes and Adrianna bringing out the big guns – her incisors – and introducing them to the balls of Cosmo's feet, out croaked a barely intelligible “...Pineapples...”

All torment stopped.

“Look at me.” Adrianna purred.

Cosmo lifted her head, lips quivering and eyes watering and chest rising and falling rapidly and she met Mistress's gaze.

The eyes of a governess looked through her own and despite Mistress's punishing and terrifyingly skilled fingers still within easy reach of her bare feet, clinging to the chains holding her ankles as they were, she was overwhelmed with exhilarating and invigorating waves of reassurance and security flowing from those hazelnut orbs and she wept.

Adrianna knelt beside her slave's head and cradled it in both hands, peering into the watery blues.

“Do you understand why you were disciplined?”

“Yes. -Mistress. Yes Mistress. Sorry M- Mistress.” She nodded, remembering just in time and Adrianna's raised eyebrows lowered.

“Apology accepted.”

She drew her nails softly against Cosmo's scalp for a while before gently releasing her head altogether and sliding the padded bench beneath her swinging body, unfastening her wrists and then her ankles and the harness beneath her lower back and Cosmo sighed and stretched. Adrianna noticed her shivering despite it being an easy twenty degrees C in the basement playroom and Cosmo was unusually languid.

“How's your back?” She asked Cosmo.

“Fine.”

“Not troubling you at all?”

“No, it's fine.”

“Are your wrists sore? They look-”

“-Adrianna, please!”

Adrianna?

Cosmo had sat upright on the bench and planted her feet down flat on the cold stone floor, rubbing them back and forth, brow furrowed and eyes closed and sucking in air at an increasingly alarming pace and Adrianna set down the restraints and squatted down on the floor in front of her.

“Caprice... Caprice...”

Adrianna looked to the pile of chains and cuffs and harnesses and cursed herself, racking her brain for the moment she could have been accused of bullying the delicate, pink-fluffy-handcuffs type into having a harder session down in the basement. She thought hard as Caprice squeezed onto her hands and shivered but nothing was coming. Caprice had agreed. Everything had been consensual. What had she missed?

“Caprice... Speak to me...”

“I...” She coughed. “I just wanted to try.”

“Try? Try what, Caprice?” Adrianna asked, adopting her most motherly of voices.

“To... To... Oh, God.”

“It's okay, go on...”

“I... I wanted to try to be... Be interesting.”

“To be interesting...?” Were Adrianna's words though her tone translated it clearly to*“what the fuck?

“Yeah.” Caprice snivelled. “Because I... I come here every week and you have all these... All these pictures up and you have so many... So many...*Exotic*stories to tell while I do your nails or your bathroom or cook for you and I thought maybe I could be a bit*exotic*too.”

Adrianna was shaking her head and was quietly thrilled that Caprice refused to meet her eyes as they had started to water a little. She cleared her throat.

“Caprice... Honest to*bloody*God...” She squeezed her hands tightly, a smile forming on her lips and Caprice kicked her feet, letting them swing freely.

“You are, without question, the most irritating, infuriating and frustrating of*all*my clients. Without*question. Like I've told you many, many times before. You are a complete and utter*stronza.”

Caprice giggled softly and wiped her nose.

“Will you*please*do something for me?”

Caprice looked up and damn near broke Adrianna's heart. Those eyes were certainly not thirty nine years old right now.

“Never,*ever, allow yourself to feel pressured into anything here.*You*are in control here. Not me. If ever you think something isn't for you, or you're just not sure... Stop. And tell me to fuck myself!”

“I couldn't say that!” Caprice laughed.

“Then say 'vaffanculo'.”

“What does that mean?”

“Never you mind. Just don't go saying it around town. But seriously, Caprice. You do*not*need to be anything other than yourself here. I promise.”

“I'm sorry.” Caprice looked down at her hands in her lap.

“It's okay, we can sort this out. I guess we've both done some wrong here.” And Caprice looked up.

“Will I be... Punished?” She asked quietly.

Hopefully.

“Not right now, no. But I'll certainly be making a note of this.”

Caprice smiled, stretching her legs and pointing her toes. She drew a deep breath and sighed, looking with confusion to her trembling fingers and then to Adrianna.

“A bath, some food, you'll be fine. It'll calm down. Anyway, are we good?”

“Maybe...” Caprice smiled and Adrianna stood, releasing her hands and looking around for her phone.

“Pepperoni?” Adrianna called over, praying.

And her hips swayed as she strode back to the giggling Caprice who'd just demanded Hawaiian, she grabbed a handful of blonde hair and whispered in the swooning woman's ear.

Stronza.”

Last edited:
Nice one too! Lovely to see that you're getting closer to Adrianna, she's a very interesting character.

I love the way you are able to create a connection between characters in just few sentences: the "Harley meets Kat" one, in your previous serie, was priceless.

Last edited:
Great story! I love the characterisation but what I always like most about your stories is the dynamic you create between the characters.

But... why are you going to writing? :(

Nice one too! Lovely to see that you're getting closer to Adrianna, she's a very interesting character.

I love the way you are able to create a connection between characters in just few sentences: the "Harley meets Kat" one, in your previous serie, was priceless.

Great story! I love the characterisation but what I always like most about your stories is the dynamic you create between the characters.

But... why are you going to writing? :(

Thanks for the comments :) and thanks again for the assistance with the Italian, Matiu. And you Sui for critique of some of the utter crap I've PM'd you over the months.

I don't particularly enjoy the writing anymore, tbh. Think it boils down to some personal reasons and some practical issues as well - time, for example. The thought just no longer interests me as it used to.

Im too late to find this forum and too late to realize how amazing your stories are, even tho i only find her latest toy 1-3 in wayback machine, i can tell you're a fantastic writer

Im too late to find this forum and too late to realize how amazing your stories are, even tho i only find her latest toy 1-3 in wayback machine, i can tell you're a fantastic writer

Yeah, it was a real pity. But luckily I read his warning early enough thus I have all of his stories posted here, saved up as docs if you are interested.

Would be interested in seeing the saved docs as well. There were plenty of stories of his that I never managed to find

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back