• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Computer Question

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I already posted about what happened with Google Chrome, deleting it, and then resolving it.

Now something else happened that I don't understand.

I have a big red X over something called One Drive. which says. "One Drive needs your attention"

What the .. heck is One Drive. and what is the best way to resolve this?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks.

Somehow, genius Mitch must have accidently deleted the Google Chrome browser from my toolbar or as I was trying to open it up just before.

Several weeks ago, during the night, my computer downloaded a browser called Microsoft Edge to my computer probably during a nightly Windows Update. (My favorite thing that seems to always screw up my computer)

I'm using Microsoft Edge now. I know nothing about it, except that I'm on it now, and it seems to have imported my browser history.

I want to try to download Chrome to my computer again, as with this computer that I have not had for very long, I dont want to take a chance on screwing up a computer that I only have for a month.

Any information that anyone would have about Microsoft Edge, and whether that or Google Chrome is better, and what they perhaps use would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Chrome might still be there, but the icon is gone. If there's a way to search files on your computer - (I have a search box in my taskbar. If you don't, maybe one will pop up after you hit the 'start' button. I'm using Windows 10) you could try searching for 'Chrome' and seeing if it comes back for you.

Thanks for the advice ,. chicago

I' m using Windows 10 too.

I will look for what you auggested

I was able to re down load it in a couple of minutes and it seems fine. All the settings are there.

It was not as much of a big deal as I thought, thankfully.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back