• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Restraints

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
What is your favorite type of restraints ( rope, medical style...) and what is your favorite position (spread eagle, hogtied...)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm getting some leather cuffs this week from a sex shop near me. It will be my first set so I'm going with something basic to start. Hopefully I will like it.

As for positions, spread eagle is good but I prefer a Y position. With the arms spread above and the feet tied together. This puts the ticklee in a situation where they can "defend" themselves by putting one ticklish foot to block the other. It's seemingly effective but deviously not!!

Other than that if I'm focusing on feet then I also like them on their stomach, hands tied behind their back, and ankles tied together as well. Not sure the name of that one.

I'd love to be completely helpless. Feet stocked, toe tied, with arms in T position, tied tight avoid any type of movement to be completely at the mercy of the tickler

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend any restraints or techniques for tying toes back if you don't have stocks? Any suggestion would be very helpful :)

I wouldn't know, my tickle mates always saw I was too enthusiastic about tickling to go further.

You can always tie the big toes back to the ankle restraints. If you're looking for all the toes, maybe like a chair with partitions.

My fiance and myself use leather cuffs with wool interiors for maximum comfort. ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back