• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desperate search for a clip

Sweetycla

Hey guys,

I am new here and i hope its the right place to post this.

A couple of months ago i brwosed c4s and bought some clips. Istumbled upon a clip of a young girl (18-22 years old, i'm not sure). There are 3 clips of here being tickled for the first time in tan nylons on a bed. If i remember correctly, the clip is even called something like "(her name).. first nylon tickle.
Unfortunately i did not buy it back then and i have already spent countless hours searching alot of studios and i tried plenty variants of keywords -without success...

I really want to buy it since the preview was amazing, great laugh, great reactions and stunning ticklish soles!

If you have any hint, link or idea it would be fantastic!
Cheers

I'd love to help but thats way too broad, sorry. There are so many clips that come to mind from what you said and so many more out there, that its near impossible to isolate the clips you're talking about. If you were to remember the studio, that would make things a lot easier. Is your browser history still available? You could check that.

If you give us more details besides the nylons that could help. Do you remember what color shirt she was wearing? What color skirt/pants she had on? Was it in someone's living room, a dungeon, etc? Also could you tell if it was possibly an older or newer clip based on the resolution (low resolution or 1080p)?

I'd love to help but thats way too broad, sorry. There are so many clips that come to mind from what you said and so many more out there, that its near impossible to isolate the clips you're talking about. If you were to remember the studio, that would make things a lot easier. Is your browser history still available? You could check that.

I can not remember the name of the studio as well :(
and no, my browser history resets every 7 days...

but thanks for your reply!

If you give us more details besides the nylons that could help. Do you remember what color shirt she was wearing? What color skirt/pants she had on? Was it in someone's living room, a dungeon, etc? Also could you tell if it was possibly an older or newer clip based on the resolution (low resolution or 1080p)?

Thank you for you reply - you made very good points!
If I remember correctly she was wearing a light brown/beige dress.
She has brown long hair.
The clip was shot in a living room on a bed with a light yellow blanket/sheet. In the first of the three parts she was tickled laying on her back with a sweet closeup of her feet, in the second part i think she was laying on her belly and in the 3rd she was hogtied.

the resolution was definately HD, but "only" 720p I suppose.
And she was tickled by a male tickler.

I know all my information ist kind of vague and I am aware of the huge amount of tickling clips out there, but maybe someone has bought it or seen it and knows the studio and/or the name :)

Again thank you for your help, i appreciate it!

Was it from the Evil Ticklers? The outfit doesn’t sound familiar but during their time they did a lot of nylon tickling clips featuring brown haired girls around that age. Also, their clips usually had the girl’s name in the title. I don’t know if it’s the studio you’re after, but hope this helps.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

its working Sweetycla...I just tried it three times. Don't cut and paste...just click on the link , its called "Bet You Can't Sit Still While I Tickle Your Feet"

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is not the one I was looking for :/

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back