• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you believe you would survive a real tickle interigation?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
We all know that tickle interrogation is popular in the community even in videos but the tickle models know why they are there. I'm guessing most enjoy it. Do you believe that you would be ticklish if tied up and tickled if it truly was an interigation and you weren't enjoying it?

If you can die from laughter then no I doubt I’d survive &#55357;&#56448;

Suppose it depends where they targeted on me, i always try my best to hold out on the rare occasion i switch. But for example if it was on my tummy...yeah not a problem but if it was in my pits or arches I would prolly not survive it and spill secrets after a little bit

Probably possible if the 'lee has medical issues or they get dehydrated.

I'd certainly still be ticklish if tied and tickled against my will. I think it would be effective too, if they found my most ticklish spots.

That's what's fun about tickling, isn't it? You don't choose to be ticklish, almost anyone can make you laugh with the right movements in the right spots.

Fun and terrifying.

I'd certainly still be ticklish if tied and tickled against my will. I think it would be effective too, if they found my most ticklish spots.

That's what's fun about tickling, isn't it? You don't choose to be ticklish, almost anyone can make you laugh with the right movements in the right spots.

Fun and terrifying.

Outstanding! XD haha

Fun and terrifying.

I would definitely survive, but it would be because I would have spilled the secret within the first few minutes of the interrogation. If being tickled hard and fast, my threshold is very low and that is how the interrogator would be doing it I'm sure. The slow light tickling I would last longer more like a half hour or more because that doesn't cause me to have breathing issues. But after the secrets were given I would have asked the interrogator to continue for a while just to have fun :)

I dunno. Im thinking I wouldnt be very ticklish if I was a truly in a situation like that. My adrinaline would be high so Im thinking I wouldnt be. If I was and my ticklishness was exactly the same.... then Im probally gonna eventually crack lol

I would definitely survive, but it would be because I would have spilled the secret within the first few minutes of the interrogation. If being tickled hard and fast, my threshold is very low and that is how the interrogator would be doing it I'm sure. The slow light tickling I would last longer more like a half hour or more because that doesn't cause me to have breathing issues. But after the secrets were given I would have asked the interrogator to continue for a while just to have fun :)

haha well the tickler doing the interrogation would be well happy with you piplhpet, he/she would get paided for getting the secrets then he/she can practice their craft and still have fun haha

I think I'd be fine. The worst I can see happening is getting really exhausted.

Eventually, from exhaustion or cramps, HOURS later, I would probably eventually fold.

But they'd EARN it.

Well, you can be out of breath by tickling. If the tickler is really willing to bring me to death i would definitely spill all my secrets. If he's not going to kill me by short of breath i would try to enjoy it

I doubt I'd be able to last very long, especially if my tormentor went for my feet. I'd like to think I could hold out for several minutes but, in a real life situation like that, I would probably break easy and do whatever they wanted.

It's a fun fantasy but, in reality it would be frightening and I don't thing any secret would really be worth keeping at that point.

Am I the only one to think maybe the OP meant it in the figurative sense, as in: "Do you think you'd be able to resist an actual tickle interrogation"? Because it is practically impossible to DIE from it in the true sense. However, I can imagine someone particularly ticklish like my wife completely lose it if tickled properly and for long enough (in her case, over 30 seconds :devil:).

I just went off the title cuz I wasn't sure how to read the op

Fair enough. I could very well be the one who is wrong; I am just saying that the sheer impossibility of the premise leads me to think he meant his question in the figurative sense. Otherwise, everyone's answer is going to be a resounding YES, which won't make for an interesting discussion :D

i took it as a would you give in and talk if the tickling was too much

Fair enough. I could very well be the one who is wrong; I am just saying that the sheer impossibility of the premise leads me to think he meant his question in the figurative sense. Otherwise, everyone's answer is going to be a resounding YES, which won't make for an interesting discussion :D

Correct, I meant would someone still be ticklish in a real tickling interrogation. Tied up and tickled against their will like most stories or comics we enjoy reading. I was just curious. Being 100% ler myself. I actually enjoy those stories among others. Thanks for the responses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back