• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage available Times slots this coming weekend/week in NYC, NJ and Boston

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
Time slots available

Manhattan July 31st from 3-6pm 10-2am

North Jersey August 1st 12am-2am

Boston 2nd 3-4pm , 6:45-7:45, 12-2am

Boston 3rd Early Morning 6am-11am

Nyc 3rd: 4-6pm, 9-12am

Nyc 4th: 6am-7am

All inquiries require a small “consultation donation”. This is so I know people are serious and able to afford my rates. I have rates that are on a sliding scale based on income. I give both military, student, police, firefighter, EMT and many other discounts with proof provided. If you are interested and serious about a session,
I would like to do a consultation and discuss tickling in detail and the roles we would play during the session. We can speak about tickling or any other fetish that you have afterwards or anything else you want to explore. I hope you aren't offended by me saying, but since I am contacted by literally hundreds of people a month asking for info on sessions and the lifestyle, I ask for a small “consultation donation" (people usually send $40-100). If you decide against the session, the donation can be converted to credits for facetime or skype or for videos from my site ‪KelliLynnSageFetish.com‬ or membership to my Onlyfans at Onlyfans.com/KelliLynnSage. Anything you send can also be used towards a custom audio or video clip as well as online tickle talk and live text/phone and video sessions. Anything you send goes into your “tickle bank”. Please let me know if you are interested in continuing by texting Me.* I take Venmo, cashapp, zelle and Apple Pay. Once we decide on what you put into your tickle bank to start the consultation process, I you send me your user name on the decided platform, and I send you over a request. For those overseas, I do take PayPal and Amazon Giftcard

Removed by mgmt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm, she's not fake news and is one of the best ticklers I've expereinced. ^^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back