• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A nylon nightmare M/F

Sweetycla

A little annotation: English is not my native language, so please excuse potential errors in my wording or grammar. But I am sure you will understand what I am trying to express ;)

So without further ado:

I have a foot, nylon and tickling fetish since I can remember. (Maybe I will post some stories of my very first experiences as a kid when I tickled all of my kindergarden teacher’s feet under the table if you guys are interested)

At the start of my last high school year a new girl joined our school, I will call her Eva.
She was a bit taller than me, had very long beautiful red hair with a light brown touch. She was very thin, but in a healthy and normal way. All in all a very pretty girl with a great open minded attitude.
She often wore skirts or dresses with black or tan nylons!
In the first week of the school year, the whole school made a trip to the mountain area not far from my town (my school was a little one with only 4 classes, so we were around 70-80 kids).
This trip was intended for teambuilding and familiarizing with new students and colleagues of the other years.

Me and Eva spent a lot of time together and had a lot of fun (no, not THAT fun ;P). I started to really like here more than on a just-friends-way and she felt the same. The sad part: she had a boyfriend in another town for already a couple of years. Oof.
(Since I am a man of honor, I did not try to push her into breaking up with him or anything and never forced her in an awkward situation in regard to cheating on her bf)
But often she would just come to me and hug me for minutes and tell me that she really likes me. Since the very first time I saw her, I wanted to know whether she was ticklish or not. And during one of those hugs I took the chance and just poked her ribs. And boooy what a reaction! She screamed so loudly next to my ear that I heard a ringing in my right ear for the next couple of hours ^^. Not only did she scream but she jumped away for me and giggled for a few seconds - just from ONE tiny poke to the sides!

I was baffled because I did not expect that much of a reaction. She told me that she was extremely ticklish all over her body!
"...good to know..." I replied.
"Please don't do that again!" she said, but with a certain look in her eyes. Not dead serious...it was rather kinky and playful.
"we will see. Are you feet ticklish too?" I added.
"of course, they are the most ticklish and I hate having my feet tickled"...oh Lord, I was sort of stunned by that reply and instantly start to think about tickling her feet.

Our friendship grew over the following days and months and I playfully tickled her sides now and then, especially when she teased me or annoyed me (in a friendly way). Then I would threaten to tickle her. She always said "well, I am not ticklish though" with a cheeky grin.
I often said "I doubt it", or "I am goning to prove you wrong!" and tickle her. Unfortunately I never got the chance to tickle my favorite spot: the feet. I always fantasized about tickling her nyloned feet and how she would react....But will come to that later...
We would hang out every now and then but she never wore nylons when she was not in school.

A few days before christmas our school went to church and she looked more amazing that day than ever before!
She wore a black dress with sheer black pantyhose and a white jacket and I told her that she looked gorgeous. I could not really focus on what was going on in the curch since 2 long, black nylon covered legs were right next to me. I had to try to keep my composure and not stare to obvious.

The look of her that on day stayed in my mind the following days and urge to finally tickle her (nyloned) feet grew more and more, you could say I was beginning to get obsessed with it (lol).
Then I had THE idea how I might reach my goal to tickle her feet and that she wears nylons when we meet privately!! :)

A few day since we last met on this school-church event we texted on Skype and fixed a date to hang out and maybe watch a movie at her place next saturday. Then I wrote, that she looked so amazing in that outfit she wore in church and that i even dreamed of her in that beautiful dress, jacket and sheer pantyhose and that i hope to see her again one day in that outfit... (of course i did not dream about it, i fantasized about it when i was fully awake ;P )
Then the first part of my plan worked out perfectly: she said that she could gladly wear it when we meet!! YESSS - Nylons confirmed!!! (I am still amazed that this actually worked out the way i wanted it to)

All i could think about for the next few days was how she would react if I tickle her feet.

Then the day of truth finally came. I was so nervous.
She opened the door and wore the outfit....long sheer black nyloned legs welcomed me.
I was happy to hear that her parents weren't home (it was one concern I had that she would probably scream and her parents would bust us).

We sat down next to each other on the couch and watched a movie. A few minutes in, she grabbed a stool and put her feet up!
It was perfect, because I could stare at her sexy feet without tilting my head, so it appeared to her that I would simply look at the TV.
Omg I got so horny by her nylon feet and toes wiggling and spreading a few cm away from me...I wanted to get up, grab her feet and just tickle her. But I already had a plan which I wanted to follow.

The movie ended and I asked her if she wants a massage, because she often told me that she had tense shoulders.
She happily accepted it. She laid down on her stomach and I sat on her back massaging her shoulders, back and neck.
Then I suggested to massage her arms and hands and she agreed.
Now I sat next to her. Her head was buried in a pillow and therefore she did not notice that i was staring at her nyloned soles facing upwards.
I was nervous again. Thoughts rushed through my head whether I should tickle her now or not, how she would react, what will be afterwards etc.
I asked if she wants a foot massage as well.
"Ohh yes please" - the answer I hoped to hear.

Her feet lied perfectly on the slightly elevated side end of the sofa, her soles still facing upwards.
I sat down on her lower legs/calves and her feet were trapped between my butt and the couch... :)
Due to the great anticipation over the last days, staring at her feet during the movie & the massage and now being closer to her sexy nylon feet than ever before I already got the boner of the century.

I started to gently touch her sweet, sheer black nylon covered soles. The feel of her feet between my fingers was amazing...so soft and silky. She didn't have sweaty soles, but they were a little warm and slightly moist.
I massaged her soles and toes, meanwhile my head was going crazy again with all kind of thoughts..."DO IT"...."No, better don't risk an awkward moment afterwards"..."TICKLE HER! TAKE THIS CHANCE"...."should I really do it?"...I was so confused.

Then i took all my courage and started to slowly stroke each foot with my index fingers, starting from her toes down to the heels. Just one stroke.
Her toes immediately curled, I could feel the tension in her legs and she screamed "NOO!".
I asked in a sarcastic way "what's wrong?"
"Don't tickle my feet !!"
"Why not?"
"I am too ticklish and I hate it!"
"but you always say you are not ticklish?"
"I am, please don't!!" I could hear that she was afraid that the tickling would continue.
Which it did.

I again started to stroke with one finger each foot, but this time I went up and down and up and down...
The speed increased with every stroke. So did her reaction:
"NOOOOOOO!! HAHAHHAHA! STOP IIIIIIIIIIITTTT PLEEEEAAAASEEEE!!!! HIHIHIHI"

The laughter. The begging. The tension in her body. The toes curling and spreading. The stunning nylon feet wiggling in desperate attempts to fight and pull away. Heaven.

I didn't want to stop. I COULD not stop.

Instead I increased the intensity by using all fingers. My fingers ran all over her soles, toes and heels. No inch was spared.
It was fantastic how my fingers glided over her nylon covered soles!!

She was fighting hard to get out, but she had no chance.
"STOOOP IT NOOOOW!! IT'S ENOUUUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IHIHIIIT!!" music to my tickling loving ears.

I did not reply, I just continued tickling her. Then I started to focus on the left foot. My right hand tickled her soles while
My left hand took care of her toes. And boy, what a reaction.

"NOOOOOOO" she yelled with all of her power in tears of laughter while her left foot squirmed around like crazy.
I got to admit, that it was not that easy to keep her pinned down, since she really fought against me and the tickling.

About 3-4 minutes passed already since i started the serious tickling.
All the time she was fighting, laughing and screaming like I never experienced it or saw it in a video before.

After some more tickling her left foot, I decided to show her right foot some love as well.
Same procedure as before. One hand on the sole, the other hand tickling her toes.
Her right foot was even more ticklish (which I did not expect to be possible) then her left foot.
The toes wiggled up and down, her whole leg and body shook.
"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! PLEEEAASSE JUST LET ME GO!!! STOOP!! HAHAHAHAH!!
She really had a hard time talkin during the tickling and I got even more turned on by that fact.

I think I already tickled her nylon feet non-stop for 14 minutes in total when it happened:
I was so turned on and stimulated by her squirming, begging, the look of her sheer black nylon feet going crazy, the feel of the nylon under my fingers and the
fact, that after many months I finally managed to tickle her nylon feet, I absolutely EXPLODED in my pants.
It did even hurt somehow. I immediately stop tickling her, because it was an overwhelming orgasm and I was so baffled by the fact that I blew up without touching my wiener.

Luckily I wore a dark blue jeans that day and she did not see any signs of the aftermath in my pants.
I stood up, releasing her feet. To my surprise she did not stand up or move away. She just lied there, breathing heavily.

I was afraid of what to expect now. I carefully asked her "...are you okay..?"
No response. Then she sat up revealing her face.
Her eyes were almost flooded with tears, her cheeks were wet as well and she was sweating like crazy.
But she (still) smiled.
"Puhhhhh oh my god...that was intense...and horrible"
"I am sorry. I somehow could not resist."
"It would not have been THAT bad, if you tickled me for just 1 or 2 minutes, but that was really intense!"
"Sorry"
"Its okay, but please don't do it again."
"okay, I promise"

She went to her room to refresh herself and I instantly went to the bathroom to clean the battlefield in my southern region.
Then we continued to talk a bit and hang out some more. I didn't feel that she was angry or resentful.
We stayed friends for over a year, then we slowly lost contact after finishing high school.
I never tickled her that hard again. Sometimes only a little poke in the sides.

Boys and girls I assure you: I have seen hundreds of tickling clips. I have tickled a lot of girls and women myself before and after Eva.
But never ever did I find someone who is nearly as ticklish as Eva.

I think about this experience a lot to this day. It was amazing.

I have plenty more real tickling stories and experiences I could share.

Thank you for reading, have a great day! <3

- Sweetycla

That was great! Please post your early experiences as well!

Fantastic story, and very well written. Like you, I have a nylon feet fetish as well as a tickling one (my nylon feet fetish came first), so this story resonates with me big time. Looking forward to any other experiences you’re able to share.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story! You explained it perfectly. Thank you for sharing.
Please tell us about when you tickled your teacher under the desk.

Nice experience bud, thank you taking the time to write the details and share with us

Oh wow, thank all of you for your great feedback, i really appreciate it!

As I mentioned I am new to this forum. Where should i post all of my other true stories? right here in this thread or should I create a new one for every single story?
And on other important question: I have read the rules regarding minors/childs and I absolutely support it. But I have two stories where I was a child and tickled another girl the same age. Am I allowed to share this story or should I keep our age back then secret?
I'd be happy to hear some advice from you experienced people :)

You’re best off asking the moderators about the minor rule, but in terms of sharing your true stories, this is the section to do so.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

meanwhile my head was going crazy again with all kind of thoughts..."DO IT"...."No, better don't risk an awkward moment afterwards"..."TICKLE HER! TAKE THIS CHANCE"...."should I really do it?"..

Reminds me of the first time I tickled my fiancee. She was lying on the bed asleep her cute bare soles staring at me and I needed to wake her up.
Up until this point I had no idea if she was ticklish, in my mind a voice was saying, "hmm is she ticklish, shall I tickle her and find out, will it annoy her?"
Being a tickler I opted to find out, I gave her soles a gentle tickle.. nothing. Then I gave her soles a much firmer tickle and after a couple of seconds her feet jumped away and she stirred. I did it again and she started giggling and woke up.

Not only did I find out she was ticklish, she is very ticklish, gets more ticklish the more I tickle her and she even said a while ago she likes it when I tickle her. :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. Feel free to post more.

Great to hear that she is ticklish and that she likes it, you are blessed! :)

I have posted a few true stories about her if you are interested.

Wow. I already know I’m going to read this many times. It’s just great. I also would love to read about the teachers that you mentioned ;)

Last edited:
That was one hell of an amazing story my friend!
If you have more I would love to read them👍

Hi great job with an amazing story!
We are all waiting for the story about you tickling your kindergarden teacher’s feet under the table.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back