• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional Models vs Social Media Models in Tickling Vids......Thoughts???

BMoreTklr

1st Level Red Feather
Just a question of preference here. There seems to be 2 worlds with respect to fetish content being produced (at least in the US). There are professional models who (are also on social media because who isn't these days) who earn a living being in fetish content and all sorts of other things. They're highly visible for those of us who patronize the studios who produce said content, and often appear on multiple studios and may even have their own where they star and hire others to be in their content. Then, there are social media models who are pretty much just catering to their followers and "supporters" interests and are primarily found/contacted on social media or through their onlyfans sites (or personal websites if they're really enterprising). I'm wondering if as consumers there is a preference between the two. Personally, I like whoever is ticklish but there is something to be said for models who make great content but aren't recycled across 10+ platforms with multiple clips coming out featuring them weekly on any given site. If they're ALL TIME GREAT models in the genre, then of course exceptions can be made, but I can definitely reach a saturation point where I've seen enough of a particular model and wanna see something new. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about this and should just enjoy good content when it's made. What say ye??

They're both professional, no?

I think those who begin on social media there's a wide spectrum. I think there's a difference in selling pics or vids here or there on the low vs having a brand and clip store and tours for shoots/sessions. The latter I think evolve into Pro's, the former I think the barrier for entry for things is so low if it looks like easy money a lot of people will at least think about it.

But in reality I’d never be able to tickle a model, and the girl next door type to me is more realistic and I’d have a chance :) like seeing someone in jeans etc. or a little out of shape and not perfect. I like variety too. I was spoiled seeing a lot of the same models be tickled and it doesn’t excite me anymore, need to see new people tickled. :p

Not with that attitude you're not. But in all seriousness, I agree that variety is the spice of life. I love the brand new true girl next door but i also love the well known fetish model. I guess all things in moderation or else you can get sick of anything.

I think those who begin on social media there's a wide spectrum. I think there's a difference in selling pics or vids here or there on the low vs having a brand and clip store and tours for shoots/sessions. The latter I think evolve into Pro's, the former I think the barrier for entry for things is so low if it looks like easy money a lot of people will at least think about it.

I just figured if it was someone's profession or primary job, that'd count as professional, but I think I follow what you're saying.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back