• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical Tickling

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
How many have ever been tickled by accident during a medical exam or other medical related event? Every time I have a physical done, the doc ends up tickling my belly while palpating. I try not to show any emotion but I couldnt help it. I had to explain to the doctor that I am very ticklish on my belly, and that I understand that she has a strict procedure to follow while conducting the exam.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All the time. I love it.

I was actually at the podiatrist, and I heard this lady screaming, "STOP TICKLING ME!" in a horrifically desperate tone.
There was this lady there, like 50 years old, the podiatrist was trying to do a feel test or something, and the lady had to be held down by two other doctors.

Test went for only ten seconds but the woman was busting complete gaskets every time the man touched her arch.

I had to go to the same doctor, and got the same test, and yes, it tickled like a complete mother fucker.

LOOOOOOVED IT!

I had to have emergency surgery to remove my appendix earlier this year, as they were preparing me on the operating table they had my arms out to the sides strapped down and then they started preparing my belly for the incision... Im strapped down, my belly is being rubbed with a fluid and im completely nude... How do you explain to a female surgeon that you have a belly, tickling, and bondage fetish and you are about to be really turned on? oh well...lol. the flag pole got raised.

I had to have emergency surgery to remove my appendix earlier this year, as they were preparing me on the operating table they had my arms out to the sides strapped down and then they started preparing my belly for the incision... Im strapped down, my belly is being rubbed with a fluid and im completely nude... How do you explain to a female surgeon that you have a belly, tickling, and bondage fetish and you are about to be really turned on? oh well...lol. the flag pole got raised.

She's used to it, trust me.

For me it was during a heart ultrasound, the tech had to wiggle and poke a small and jellied ultrasound wand in between every one of my left ribs, I was dying lmao

I was pronounced "more ticklish than a little girl" by the giddy tech who was seemingly enjoying herself quite a bit lmao

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Happens everytime I go into the doctor for any exam. My primary doctor is used to it since I have been with her for 5 years now. She just pushes on while I giggle and squirm around. She does have a nurse come in and stand on the other side of the table so I don't fall off it while she does the exam. The worst parts for me are the belly palpations, lymph node checks near the armpits, breast exam, and pap test. I am usually squirming all over and when she needs me still she will stop moving her hands and just let me settle down and then continues on again starting the process all over. She has told the schedulers to put me in two physical exam time slots when I need the physical done because it takes longer to complete it due to my being so sensitive and ticklish.

Then being diabetic also causes issues when they check my feet for reflexes. They use a tool with a stiff plastic bristle on it, and everytime they touch my feet with it I jump and pull my foot away. Then when they use that wheel tool on me they have figured out they need to hold my legs down and have me laying on the table because if I am sitting on the table I kick them, and if they don't hold my legs down when I am laying on the table I will kick them there too. It is my go to reaction when tickled, what can I say?

Happens everytime I go into the doctor for any exam. My primary doctor is used to it since I have been with her for 5 years now. She just pushes on while I giggle and squirm around. She does have a nurse come in and stand on the other side of the table so I don't fall off it while she does the exam. The worst parts for me are the belly palpations, lymph node checks near the armpits, breast exam, and pap test. I am usually squirming all over and when she needs me still she will stop moving her hands and just let me settle down and then continues on again starting the process all over. She has told the schedulers to put me in two physical exam time slots when I need the physical done because it takes longer to complete it due to my being so sensitive and ticklish.

Then being diabetic also causes issues when they check my feet for reflexes. They use a tool with a stiff plastic bristle on it, and everytime they touch my feet with it I jump and pull my foot away. Then when they use that wheel tool on me they have figured out they need to hold my legs down and have me laying on the table because if I am sitting on the table I kick them, and if they don't hold my legs down when I am laying on the table I will kick them there too. It is my go to reaction when tickled, what can I say?

Ah, the best ones are so far away.

I had been having severe pain in my leg when exercising in and around my knee so went to get it checked, my knees are one of my most ticklish spot so I was a bit nervous to begin with. After a couple of quick tests of balance etc i was told to take my shoes and socks off and got even more nervous because my feet might be the most ticklish spot and i never show people my feet for whatever reason (only take socks off to shower) sorry I'm rambling I'll get back to the main part

So the doc starts to examine my foot and finds that my arch is the problem and is moving his fingers around my arch to demonstrate and I'm trying to compose myself because its tickling, he then decides the best thing to do is strap my foot up but first wipes my foot down for some reason, again tickling me and then the actually wrapping of my foot was about 5 separate bits of type being maneuvered all around my foot which is tickling every time a new part of tale has to be readjusted

They then decide to check for any other areas of pain so I'm lying lat on my stomach while the doc digs into parts of my leg to check for pain, squeezes my calf asks if it hurts and I say no, then dogs into my hamstring and my leg convulses and I'm stifling giggles and just shake my head to say no pain and then dogs into the back of knee which tickles me again and I literally can't answer at this stage so I pretend I cant hear him until I compose myself and say that theres no pain there either

LOL.

I remember going for an MRI scanner, and thinking about my bare feet sticking out the end the whole time. Some one could just give them a tickle, and I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

But then, those machines are very expensive, and I doubt that they'd want any one thrashing around in there. Haha

I had to have my midsection examined via one of those little ultrasound wand thingies, and that was definitely tickly at times. The cold gel/lube stuff did not help matters! They had to go low into my hip pockets and kind of massage it in there, and that was probably the only part that I really jumped. The nurse seemed like she had seen this kind of reaction a million times before though, so she didn’t even acknowledge it.

I had to have my midsection examined via one of those little ultrasound wand thingies, and that was definitely tickly at times. The cold gel/lube stuff did not help matters! They had to go low into my hip pockets and kind of massage it in there, and that was probably the only part that I really jumped. The nurse seemed like she had seen this kind of reaction a million times before though, so she didn’t even acknowledge it.

I had that happen once when they were checking for blood clots in my legs due to an injury they also had to go all the way down to my feet little tickling inch by inch all the way. That is another spot I am extremely ticklish, and had to really concentrate on holding still and letting them get it done so I could get some relief from the tickling. I'm sure they see it all the time because that seems to be a spot a lot of people are ticklish. When it happened to me, I saw a small little smirk on the techs face (almost like they tried to do it, but I know they are trained not to purposely do anything that could cause further injury to the patient and tickling could do that if the patient moves wrong). It seemed like forever before they were done with the ultrasound, but when they were finished, I was very relieved and left.

I understand you very well! I am also very ticklish, especially, on my belly... Every time I go to the doctor and he has to palpate my belly I can not resist. Last year, I did my boobs and my doctor had to palpate not only my boobs but also the region around them. It was so tickling that I just could not stay in a place. Even if I was a "problematic" client, my doctor did everything very well. A lot of my friends ask me for his contact but I can not give it because my doctor found How to start a botox & filler business in the UK and moved there.

Last edited:
[video]http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=586860&d=1556146104[/video]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back