• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goth Club FFF/F Sexual/Non Con/Nylons/Feet

Lord_Darkness

So this is my second attempt at a story, the first time many years ago i started but never could finish, and it is left as a cliffhanger. This one is a complete story. It is long but at least complete. I got the idea when i sit.aw a very old post on here from 2002 asking for a goth tickling story in a night club. I hope you enjoy it, i tried to get all the typos but a few remain i am sorry.

GOTH CLUB

Raven, took one last look at herself in the mirror. “Damn I look good” the 5ft girl exclaimed. Raven was decked out in a tight black t-shirt that exclaimed in a red font-”Goth Life”, and a black skater skirt. Her legs encased in black tights and black and red stripe over the knee socks. The outfit was complete with Ravens favorite Size 6, 4 1/2 inch platform “Demonia boots. The red shirt and socks matched perfectly with Raven pixie cut hair. She knew she looked good, but you had to if you were the queen, and Raven was the Queen at The Fine Line. The local Goth club. She was it’s ruler, she didn’t own the business, but you wouldn’t know that the way the staff and patrons treated her. Raven winked at herself in the mirror and headed out to her kingdom.

Sarah didn’t look like your typical goth girl. If asked she would call her look gypsy goth, but regardless it was a simple look. Her was blond and shoulder length, no dye jobs for her. She wore a simple black sleeveless blouse, and black lace peasant skirt. She wore a few black bracelets for flare. And though she was only 5’2 she never felt the need to wear platforms or heels. Instead opting for simple flat felt mary janes with black frilly ankle socks on her size 6 feet. As she entered The club she saw her friends at the bar and walked over to them. The music was loud and had a good beat, but the crowds on the dance floor hadn’t gotten too bad, and she was able to weave her way across it easily.

Sarah's friends were goth and that's where the similarities ended. Mandy was 5’4 and Cyber Goth. bright green dreads covered her real hair, and goggles were atop the dreads. She wore a velvet collar around her neck and a fishnet top and black sport bra. She had leather shorts with chains and was wearing black and white striped tights with ripped fishnet tights atop them. From her knees down she was sporting her favorite Size 7 platform Demonia boots that made her tall at 5”10. Vix on the other hand was 100% Corporate Goth. The girl was 5’5 before heels. Sporting a black thinpinstrip pants suit. Under her blazer she had a button up blood red blouse, that matched the red thigh highs she wore. On her feet she had on a pair of leather 3 inch Mary Janes. Hey long black hair was tied into a professional looking ponytail.

Despite the different looks the three girls had they were all close friends and were always together at the club. :Hi ladies” Sarah exclaimed, giving each girl a quick hug. “How's it going this evening?” Mandy let out a sigh. “Fine until just now” Sarah turned around and saw what had Mandy annoyed. Raven had just entered the club. “Ugnh, The queen has arrived” Vix muttered sullenly. Sarah turned back to her friends, The dj had just started a Combichrst mix and the entire club was making their way to the dance floor. “Forget her, let's dance,” Sarah said as she grabbed Mandy and Vix by the wrists and dragged them to the rapidly filling dance floor. Quickly the girls got into the beat of the song and forgot their concerns. The girls were soon separated in the crowd of writhing bodies, but Sarah knew they would meet back up after the song. Dancing freely Sarah didn't notice Raven dancing in front of her. Closing her eyes and moving to the song Sarah’s left hand brushed against someone, she quickly opened her eyes and noticed a girl in front of her standing stone still. Sarah leaned forward and started to apologize when she realized it was Raven. “OH SORRY” Sarah shouted “I DIDN’T SEE YOU THERE” Raven turned around, but didn’t respond. Sarah noticed a strange look on her face, concerned she reached out her hand, “ARE YOU O-” Raven broke out into a grin and backed away from Sarah. Within seconds Raven appeared her usual stoic bitchy self and shouted “YOU DON’T TOUCH THE QUEEN '' and promptly vanished into the sea of dancing Goths parting for her like the red sea. Sarah stood there dumbfounded. “What had that been about” she muttered to no one as the song changed and she along with a few others exited the dance floor. Sarah quickly found Vix and Mandy and they convened at the bar. “I love that song” Mandy exclaimed while taking her drink from Jerry the bartender. Vix nodded in agreement, but Sarah was still puzzled over her interaction with Raven. After all three ladies had gotten drinks and found a quiet corner, Sarah shared what happened. “Oh my God '' said Mandy “That is so embarrassing, I hope your not going to get in trouble with her high and mightiness” a look of concern crossed Sarah's face at the thought. Vix interrupted “I think, you tickled her” both Mandy and Sarah looked at Vix. “I think you accidentally tickled her and she was maybe trying to hide it?” Vix put her down, as she finished her statement, not liking the attention. All three took a moment to mull that over a bit in silence. Then Sarah began to smile. “Well there's only one way to find out, and if she is, maybe it’s a good time to knock the Queen off the throne” With that proclamation Sarah, Vix and Mandy began plotting.

After 20 minutes, they had a plan. Grabbing a drink from Jerry, the three ladies found Raven leaving the dance floor and heading towards one of the many groups she hung out with. Quickly the ladies intervened. “Raven!” Sarah shouted. The girl slowly turned as the three girls approached “I wanted to apologize for earlier, it was rude of me to not watch where I was dancing.” Sarah held the drink out waiting. Raven eyed the three girls suspiciously but her ego won out. She accepted the offered drink. “Accidents happen I suppose” she said snootily. Raven appeared to turn to leave but Mandy interjected “Where did you get that topt? It’s amazing” Raven turned back. And the 3 girls knew they had her. Everyone knew Raven loved to talk about her clothes and how she found them. Sure enough she began talking of how she found it in some hole in the wall thrift shop that Mandy had probably never heard of. The ladies continued asking questions when needed and began guiding Raven to a booth.

Vix slid into the booth followed by Raven and then Mandy. Sarah chose to sit on the other side. Only when they had all sat down did Raven notice where they were. The girls had guided the Queen to the farthest booth from everyone. It was almost against the wall and dark. These booths were notorious for being where goths went to make out and often more adult activities that the club owner would frown upon, but ignored since it was so out of the way. Between the high backed booths and the nearby speaker pumping out Industrial it was a near guarantee no one would hear or see anything going on. Raven looked around still talking of how she had found her boots in Goth thrift shop new for half the cost of retail. She finally asked “WHY ARE WE SITTING WAY OVER HERE?” Sarah smiled “WE DON’T OFTEN GET A CHANCE TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR MAJESTY, LET ALONE ALL TO OURSELVES” Raven beamed at the compliment. Of course they wanted to talk and hang with her. After what happened on the dance floor, they wanted to kiss up. Raven relaxed a little, and began explaining what other great deals she found at the goth thrift shop. Encouraged by Sarah’s nodding. After a few minutes, Sarah looked across at Vix and gave a small nod.

Vix raised her arm up slowly and accidentally poked Ravens left side. Raven froze and stopped talking. Her face had a “I don’t want to smile” smile across it. :SORRY”
Vix shouted as she continued reaching for her drink. A few seconds passed and Raven was able to compose herself. “AS I WAS SAYING”she began, but Sarah had just given a nod to Mandy, and Mandy grazed her nails across Ravens right side. “EEEEEEHEHEEHE” Raven screamed and jumped up so loudly she banged her knees on the table. “WHAT WA-HEH HEH-S THA-AT?” Raven asked, still giggling. “Oh my” Sarah said smiling. “Is the queen ticklish?” At that,Raven looked around frantically. She was trapped between the 2 girls and the table. Sarah saw on Raven's face when she realized what was going on. “You bitches!” Raven exclaimed “Let me out of here right now or you’ll pay! Banishment! Never allowed back in the club, I can make it happen!!” Sarah smiled at the threat “No, you are going to stop being this bitchy sudo joke of a queen and start treating all of us like people instead of minions or.. Mandy and Vix here tickle you until you comply.” We know your secret now” Vix breathed into Ravens ear making her twitch. Raven fumed at that, how dare these peasants try to get her to change. It was the pecking order. The natural order of things. She was the Goth Queen of The Fine Line. her loyal subjects would save her once they noticed she was missing. A defiant look crossed Ravens face. “ Treachery like this will not go unpunished, you stupid Bit-NOOOOOEEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE” Vix had dug her fingers into Ravens ribs, interrupting the girls tirade. Mandy not wanting to be left out attacked the other side. “NNNOOOOOOO, ST-STOOOP!” Raven shouted but it was no use.

After 3 minutes Sarah nodded at Vox and Mandy and reluctantly the 2 girls stopped their assault. Raven giggled between deep breaths as she tried to get more air. “Are you going to..denounce your throne?” Sarah asked Raven took a few more deep breaths, staring daggers at Sarah the entire time. “FUCK YOU C-NOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHE” Raven started to say but Mandy had turned herself in the booth and with both hands had attacked Ravens side, digging her nails through the black shirt, which was little protection. “Thats not very nice queeny” Mandy announced. Vix seeing what Mandy had done followed suit turning in the booth for easier access and began tracing her nails over Raven ribs. Sarah just smiled watching, occasionally peeking out the booth to make sure no one was noticing the ruckus. But either they were far back enough or no one cared to intervene. Either was fine to Sarah. After another 5 minutes Raven was barely making any noise and Sarah had the girls stop. “We don’t want her passing out” Vix and Mandy nodded. Raven was already looking a bit uncheveled. Her brow was sweaty and her shirt was beginning to ride up a bit. Raven was focusing on breathing and gaining control of herself. She just had to wait for someone to rescue her, she thought. Just gotta hold out. “You look warm, Ray Ray” Sarah said with mocked concern. “Ladies lets make her more comfortable, the queen's comfort is a high priority” after a moment the 2 girls understood and began pulling Raven top up. “NO!” Raven exclaimed, but a quick jab in the ribs and Raven was too busy laughing and squirming to stop them.

Suddenly she felt her bare back against the soft material of the booth. And saw her shirt being tossed over the table to Sarah. “Well that's pretty” Sarah said smiling, Under her goth top, Raven had a red and black bra. The red like the top and her tights matched her hair. “So stylish” Vix said admiringly. Raven though feeling exposed couldn’t help but get a small ego boost from the comment. Mandy looked over to Vix and said “You know I once heard that armpits are one of like the worst spots to be tickled” Both girls looked at Sarah for permission. This was her show, her plan, and Raven took note of this between deep breaths. Sarah nodded, and both girls attacked like piranha. Digging their fingers under Raven exposed arms. “EEEEEEHHHNNOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Raven exploded, squirming every which way but there was no escape. PLEEAASSEE NONO STOHAHAOOPPPP!! Raven screamed, thrashing about like a trapped animal, twisting and kicking her legs. Sarah felt something graze her leg, “WHOA” She exclaimed “Stop, Stop” reluctantly both girls stopped the attack on Ravens armpits. Sarah bent down looking under that table, and saw Ravens boot clad feet still twitching. “She almost took out my shin with those boots” Sarah stated, and then a grin appeared across her face. “Poor Ray Ray, those boots do not look very comfortable, I think we should get them off you” Ravens eyes grew wide at that, “No... No…. No” she stuttered, still trying to gulp in air. But Sarah had already ducked under the table. Sarah began unzipping the right boot and Raven quickly placed her foot flat on the ground. “Vix could you distract our former queen just a tad” sarah's voice came from under the table. Vix bgan lightly scratching her nails on Ravens ribs and instantly raven was a giggling mess. Sarah finished unzipping the boot,and when Raven raised her foot from an especially sensitive tickle Sarah pulled the boot off, exposing the size 6 red and black striped foot from within. Sarah, not wanting to waste time unzipping the left boot and through the same process, relieved Raven of her boots. Sarah tossed both boots up in the booth seat next to Raven's shirt. Raven felt the cool air on her warm feet, but didn’t really register it as Vix continued her lazily attack on her ribs. Raven only barely registered that Vix was counting out loud. She's counting my ribs! Raven realized.

Sarah was no expert at tickling but she knew from experience feet were often the worst spot. She grabbed Raven's right ankle in her left hand and began long, slow drags down her soles with her nails. “NOT MY FEEEEEEEET HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEEHEHHEHEEEEE”
Raven exploded, Mandy quickly held onto the frantic girl and Vix Turned around and got on her knees in the booth to look over the back. No one was paying any attention to them, as VNV nation mix came on..Sarah, surprised by the outburst had stopped for a second, but then saw Vix get up on the seat, she noticed her heeled feet were now almost in her face. Temptation took over Sarah and she quickly reached around and ran a finger nail over the top of the exposed part of Vix’s mary jane clad foot. “EEEP” Vix exclaimed quickly, turning around and dropping back into the seat. followed by a sturn “Hey stop it down there!” “Sorry” Sarah offered shyly. Raven's mind was a mess, but she knew what had just happened and while she gulped down air knowing this was not over she filed away the tid bit of information she had just acquired. Sarah decided to dig her nails in between Ravens toes getting a satisfying “HEHEHEHEHEHENNNONONONO” from above her. After a few seconds Vix and Mandy looked at each other from across the laughing Raven and not wanting to be left out attacked. Vix went back to the ribs but Mandy went for Raven's exposed stomach. “AHHHHHHHHHHH” Raven shouted before going back into a laughing fit. Mandy began kneading and digging around Ravens belly button. Down on the floor Sarah was getting frustrated. She just could not dig under Ravens toes like she wanted. These socks have got to go, she decided. And reached up to Raven thigh and began pulling down the right sock, it came off with a final yank exposing the black tights clad foot underneath. “OH” Sarah exclaimed, she hadn;t noticed that Raven was wearing tights under the socks. She quickly pulled off the left sock and tossed the pair in the booth seat with ehr growing pile of clothes. Raven was unaware of losing her socks she was so distracted with the attack upon her belly button and ribs. The girls without Sarah's direction were not relenting their attack. Suddenly though both girls took pause as Raven let out a new sound. “What was that?” Vix asked looking over at Mandy. Mandy looked just as confused. Raven continued giggling but was also moaning? Vix looked under the table to see if Sarah knew what was up. Sarah had tried digging between Ravens toes but though the tights wear easier they still resisted and so she had decided a new tactic she remembered a Boyfriend had done to her once. She has begun nibbling Ravens toes but quickly moved to sucking on them. Vix watched with fascination as Sarah took Raven's nylon covered big toe into her mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop. An audible “HEHEHHEMMMMMMHEHEE” escaped Raven's lips. Vix Straightened up and without saying a word leaned over to Ravens ear, and began nibbling on it while tracing her fingers over Ravens ribs.

Mandy looked at Vix and realized something had changed and feeling emboldened Unclipped the front of Ravens bra. No one not even Raven seemed to notice as Mandy did this and then leaned over and began lightly licking Raven nipple. “HEHEHEHEEMMMMMMMMYES” escaped Raven lips. After 10 minutes Sarah stopped her attack on Raven feet, frustrated she spoke up the girls, “Hey I need these tights off her” Ravens eyes opened and a quiet “Nooohehehe” came out of her mouth, but it wasn't heard over the music. Vix and Mandy on each side of Raven rached under the girls skater skirt and grabbed the waistband of her tights. Vix whispered into Ravens ear “Sit up or we leave you here naked” and with that Raven helped the girls pull the waistband down to her thighs. “Thanks”Sarah said as she reached up and took the waistband, pulling the tights down Sarah realized she got more than she asked for. The girls had grabbed the waistband of both the tight and Raven’s panties. They also match the red of Ravens hair Sarah though as she slipped the tights and panties down over Ravens knees and Raven even raised her feet making it easier for Sarah to slip them off her feet. Sarah tossed the bundle upon the pile. Jesus' even her toe nails were painted the same shade of red Sarah though as she grabbed Ravens' bare ankle and began licking in between her toes. Raven let out a small moan but at this point she was lost in conflicting agony and pleasure exhausted by the attack. Vix, seeing what Mandy was doing, had also began licking and sucking on Ravens nipple. Raven wasn’t sure if she could handle much more. She definitely felt like she was going to pass out, after what felt forever the sensations all stopped. She opened her eyes. Sarah was back sitting across from her, smiling. “I hope you’ve learned your lesson Ray Ray”Sarah stated. SHe slid out of the booth and with their help Raven was pushed out of the booth and helped up. Once both girls were out, they gently sat Raven back down. She instantly flopped over into the now empty seat. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were a little unfocused. Raven felt something fall on her. “We aren’t monsters, you can have you shirt back” Sarah was saying. “But the rest of this is ours, Trophies if you will” Sarah turned to Vix, “Do you still carry those foldable ballet flats for when your feet hurt too much?” she asked, Vix nodded and began rummaging in her purse. “Perfect leave them for her, she cant go home bare foot.” Vix placed the rolled up flats on the table. And the girls walked away. Raven layed there for 10 minutes before she finally had the energy to shrug into her top. 20 minutes more passed and she was able to sit up and put the flats on her now bare feet. No one had come to save her, no one had even tried to look for her. Raven was pissed, humiliated she sat there gaining her strength, until the house lights came on. It was time to go, and time to plan her revenge

I thought it was ace too! Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore'

Thanks for taking the time to write this

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back