• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about the population here...

medikation65

TMF Master
Here's a question.

I'm always on the look out for new ticklish women who either like, or at least don't mind being tickled too much. They're almost non-existant. But if you go into the chat room here at TMF at almost any given time, there are often like 25% women or more. It's not all men. So how come in the actual population these women seem to be imaginary?

Thoughts?

Women have lives, just like most people. They probably just don't care to talk to a lot of men on here.

Here's a question.

I'm always on the look out for new ticklish women who either like, or at least don't mind being tickled too much. They're almost non-existant. But if you go into the chat room here at TMF at almost any given time, there are often like 25% women or more. It's not all men. So how come in the actual population these women seem to be imaginary?

Thoughts?
How do we know for sure that those 'women' on chat aren't all men?

My theory is that the site is for sure geared more towards those stimulated visually which predominantly seems to be men.

Banner ads are almost all women in various states of nudity being tickled. It's not the most welcoming environment for most ladies, imo.

Another factor is that this site only covers those with an actual fetish. There are likely loads of women who don't mind, or even enjoy being tickled, but don't consider it a fetish so they deffo wouldn't feel comfortable here (see able note on banner ads).

Just my $0.02 haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Well tbh you can't blame women on here, i have and also spoken to a lot of female tmf members on here and some i have become very close to, and some of the harassment they get on the chat etc for example as soon as they step in to the chat room BAM pm's let right and centre. Also some of my female friends have also told me some of the question they get asked on here. Its crazy

I know its a forum and it can be expected but it really doesn't surprise me that some girls keep to themselves here.

Well tbh you can't blame women on here, i have and also spoken to a lot of female tmf members on here and some i have become very close to, and some of the harassment they get on the chat etc for example as soon as they step in to the chat room BAM pm's let right and centre. Also some of my female friends have also told me some of the question they get asked on here. Its crazy

I know its a forum and it can be expected but it really doesn't surprise me that some girls keep to themselves here.

Thank you Tickle_Prince. Being a woman, I only post when I have something to contribute to the converstations. But you are right, the banner ads are not female friendly the only thing that keeps me coming back to the forum, is I know it is mostly a safe environment to be able to talk about tickling without too much judgement. I stay out of the chat rooms, but have found a few friends on here and we send private messages or exchange contact info and text back and forth.

Thank you Tickle_Prince. Being a woman, I only post when I have something to contribute to the converstations. But you are right, the banner ads are not female friendly the only thing that keeps me coming back to the forum, is I know it is mostly a safe environment to be able to talk about tickling without too much judgement. I stay out of the chat rooms, but have found a few friends on here and we send private messages or exchange contact info and text back and forth.

Your very welcome, I think this is the right thread to post this and I have been a member here since 2003 and it is something I have noticed over the years and it is amazing some of the stuff I have heard and it has always grinded my gears that this happens to females on here.

Now don't get me wrong, I know some females on here like that and i know some are more than capable of handling them selves but it is worth bringing to light where it is reverent. But I am also glad that you have not let it put you off and you are able to meet nice people here and get some enjoyment out of your time on here.

I really don't blame the women for hiding on here.
Every so often a new user with a name like "Cute_Blonde_Tickly_Girl" joins and starts a thread saying "I'm a super sweet, ticklish 19 year old girl. Tell me how you'd tickle me! Teeheehee" and people flock to post comments on it when it's clearly either a troll or a guy with a fantasy.

Well I posted this to say that they DON'T seem to hide on this forum, but I've yet to meet any female in person who is into it. If there are those women who like it, it seems as though they're only here. That was my point.

Well I posted this to say that they DON'T seem to hide on this forum, but I've yet to meet any female in person who is into it. If there are those women who like it, it seems as though they're only here. That was my point.

Oh, my bad. I totally misinterpreted this.

If you hang out in the right circles, behave in a trustworthy, entertaining and civilized fashion, take the time to develop mutual trust, avoid being needy or creepy, and put in the work to bring something to the table, you would be amazed what women you meet are into and how much fun you can have. Takes a lot of dedication though!

There are quite a number of women (me included). But I do wish that the site was more girl-friendly. As stated above, the ads and most of the content is very much geared towards straight men. It's a challenge to be a woman on this site sometimes. Luckily, some people on here are absolute gems and I love meeting and talking to them, so it's worth hanging around. (That's no reason not to make it more welcoming to girls, though!)

You have to remember that those non-women friendly ads are what help pay for this site plus I gurantee this site is male dominated. Also from what I have personally noticed from my years being active in the kink scene is the scene as a whole has way more males than females.

Its safer to talk online than to meet dirty, filthy, perverted men in real life. such as myself. :mwahaha:

I don't think anyone on here is saying that we'd rather the site be gone than have to see ads targeted at men. It's possible to acknowledge that something is useful but not ideal (like the ads).

I don't necessarily think that kink spaces are male dominated because fewer women than men have fetishes and deviant sexual interests. I think there are social issues at play and some of them are things brought up in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone on here is saying that we'd rather the site be gone than have to see ads targeted at men. It's possible to acknowledge that something is useful but not ideal (like the ads).

I don't necessarily think that kink spaces are male dominated because fewer women than men have fetishes and deviant sexual interests. I think there are social issues at play and some of them are things brought up in this thread.

I agree with you Lisa, and I don't think its a bad idea, when a thread is relevant to post and just high light this, we are in 2020's now things should be more balance.

But you do make an interesting point about social issues been in play and i myself would be pretty interested in seeing the findings brought up in that and to see if certain factors could easily be improved.

I mean, if you say that 25 percent of the chat room is women (And from my experience I feel like that's being generous) than like, the people connected to this site represent 0.something percent of the world population, and you're looking to find women who represent roughly 25 percent of that 0.something (Just riffing with these stats obviously haha but it would be low!) and that's not great odds. But a woman doesn't have to consider tickling a fetish or an established interest to respond positively to it! If I'm interested in a guy and he wants to do something quirky I wouldn't ordinarily be interested it I'm game so long as it's brought up respectfully, at an appropriate stage of intimacy and I think lots of women feel the same way. Just be friendly and open, go slow and be willing to adjust your expectations based on the other person's comfort level

Here's a question.

Thoughts?

You're gonna see more people into tickling on a tickling site than in the real world. Plus most here note if they're lee, ler, etc while irl, people aren't walking around with that info taped to their back. You gotta make the effort to get to know someone more usually. Just my theories

A few comments from my perspective here.

When we got up and running at the turn of the century the active population on the forum was almost entirely male. Women were extremely few and far between.

There were a lot of reasons for this, almost all of them sociological. Before the web being open and out about a fetish wasn't a common thing for most people, and there was a fair stigma connected to all things sexual. Males usually pursued their wants and were visible.

But the site in itself was not a female friendly place in my opinion. This covered not only the visuals, but member behavior and so forth.

One of the first serious projects I took on when I assumed the Admin position was to make this a better place for all users, but most specifically females members and male lee members. Both groups had a lot of issues being public.

I made a point of installing several female moderators, and put a foot down on misogyny and so forth. Over the first years this bore fruit and slowly our female membership increased. At the same time the internet as a whole was having an impact on the culture as a whole and opening up online was becoming more common.

Eventually we achieved a reasonable percentage of active female users. While in a general population there should be an equal percentage of male and females with a specific paraphilia it's always unbalanced in expression. Males tend to be more apt to be open and active approaching as many targets as possible, women tend to be quieter and choose their moments for interactions and approach males after observation. Not unlike greater dating behavior.

The banner ads as noted above are not female friendly. And that's one of the compromises we needed to a accept as those ads have kept us up and running all these years. While you all enjoy the TMF for free, it's cost an amount over it's 20 years that would make a lot of your teeth hurt. So we regretfully keep the ads to service. Most female members have shown an understanding of this.

The chat room is a different creature. Gender is always a question there, unless you see the member has been verified, or they have a public open personality in the community that has attended gatherings. People gender flop for a whole host of reasons. Women enter the room with their own goals and intents and that may not include talking to a new person, it might be to meet with a known friend they have built a connection with over time.

Getting to meet, chat whatever with female members here is a marathon, not a sprint. As a male you need to make yourself known and approachable by showing who you are in posts, and interactions. As you become 'known' you'll see a better rate of interaction. But it takes time and work. It's not easy, nor fast. Which is sadly what most people want.

This is a mature community in many ways, and becoming a part of it is not unlike joining any social group, the issue is that online people tend to think that joining part can be skipped or short cut.

Women are here, and you can meet them. But you need to put in the work to earn their attention and desire to invest in you. They have all the choice in the world. What do you bring other then your wants?

Myriads

Ugh I love you, Myr.

Your posts are always carefully well-worded, informative, and you are usually able to articulate complex mental shit in a way that's easier to understand for some.

Also, many belated and overdue thanks for all you did back then and keep doing :)

When we got up and running at the turn of the century the active population on the forum was almost entirely male. Women were extremely few and far between.

There were a lot of reasons for this, almost all of them sociological. Before the web being open and out about a fetish wasn't a common thing for most people, and there was a fair stigma connected to all things sexual. Males usually pursued their wants and were visible.

But the site in itself was not a female friendly place in my opinion. This covered not only the visuals, but member behavior and so forth.

One of the first serious projects I took on when I assumed the Admin position was to make this a better place for all users, but most specifically females members and male lee members. Both groups had a lot of issues being public.

I made a point of installing several female moderators, and put a foot down on misogyny and so forth. Over the first years this bore fruit and slowly our female membership increased. At the same time the internet as a whole was having an impact on the culture as a whole and opening up online was becoming more common.

Eventually we achieved a reasonable percentage of active female users. While in a general population there should be an equal percentage of male and females with a specific paraphilia it's always unbalanced in expression. Males tend to be more apt to be open and active approaching as many targets as possible, women tend to be quieter and choose their moments for interactions and approach males after observation. Not unlike greater dating behavior.

The banner ads as noted above are not female friendly. And that's one of the compromises we needed to a accept as those ads have kept us up and running all these years. While you all enjoy the TMF for free, it's cost an amount over it's 20 years that would make a lot of your teeth hurt. So we regretfully keep the ads to service. Most female members have shown an understanding of this.

The chat room is a different creature. Gender is always a question there, unless you see the member has been verified, or they have a public open personality in the community that has attended gatherings. People gender flop for a whole host of reasons. Women enter the room with their own goals and intents and that may not include talking to a new person, it might be to meet with a known friend they have built a connection with over time.

Getting to meet, chat whatever with female members here is a marathon, not a sprint. As a male you need to make yourself known and approachable by showing who you are in posts, and interactions. As you become 'known' you'll see a better rate of interaction. But it takes time and work. It's not easy, nor fast. Which is sadly what most people want.

This is a mature community in many ways, and becoming a part of it is not unlike joining any social group, the issue is that online people tend to think that joining part can be skipped or short cut.

Women are here, and you can meet them. But you need to put in the work to earn their attention and desire to invest in you. They have all the choice in the world. What do you bring other then your wants?

Myriads

The Great and Powerful Myriads

Myriads

Exactly this. I don't mind the ads as long as the message they send doesn't leak into the atmosphere and it usually does not.

Thank you very much, Myriads.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back