• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish dance partner in nylons - Part 1/3

Sweetycla

Since my very first true tickling story was well recieved, I am happy to share another one. (here is the link to the first one: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?321541-A-nylon-nightmare-M-F)

I am a ballroom dancer and offer private dance lessons every now and then.
As most of you might know, 90% of the ladies and girls wear pantyhose or nylon socks when they dance.
Me being the nylon lover, I am in heaven, when I see dozens of women wearing nylons on the dancefloor in our dance school.

In the dance school I met my long term dance partner, Sarah (name is changed).
She is a very sexy girl with long blonde hair and a muscular, thick booty. She has a very well curved body in general.
My rule nr.1 in terms of dance partners was/is, to never start a relationship or sexual affaire, since it is hard to find a talented and motivated one in the first place. I alway stayed true to this rule,
but i have to admit I would have loved to be her bf....
But we became very close friends and each of us is now in a relationship, so all is good and she is still a good friend.

That being said, now to the thing you are here for :)

Similar to my experience with Eva, from my first story, I did the short side-tickling-test with Sarah one day. She giggled and told me that she was very ticklish.
The first tickling occasions with Sarah are pretty identical, since that short sides tickling is always my go-to-method to check if a girl is ticklish and build a little "tickling-base", if you know what i mean.

One evening, me and Sarah were booked to teach 3 couples privately. On the afternoon, Sarah sent me three pictures of her in different outfits, asking for advice on what
to wear later. All of the outfits were nice and pretty, but she did not wear nylons, which suprised me, because she ALWAYS wore nylons when doing anything dance related.

I told her which outfit I liked most and then she asked, if she should wear fishnet tights, no nights at all or sheer black ones...
I was thinking one step ahead and told her to send me pitures of the three options :)
That way i had a nice quality pic of her wearing sexy black nylons!

Of course I replied she should choose the sheer black tights, which she did. Nice.

After finishing the teaching I invited her to my place to eat and hang out.
We sat on the couch in my room and talked. I sat "normally" and she sat sideways with her feet stretched out on the couch. Her pretty nylon feet
were resting right next to me on my left side :D She is the type of girl having no problem putting her feet up somewhere or rest them on other peoples laps.
After a while she moved a bit and did exactly this: put her black nylon feet right at my lap! I was trying to not get a boner, but it was hard (pun intended)^^

It was winter and my room was kind of cold. Since she only wore that thin nylon fabric her feet were cold: "Damn, my feet are so cold right now"
I saw the opportunity and asked if I should warm her feet.
"Sure, why not"

Fuck yeah! I finally can touch her nyloned feet after all the time knowing her!

Her feet were really cold and it was a very interesting sensation to feel nylon feet being this cold. A good sensation for sure!
We continued talking while I rubbed her feet...I had to keep my composure in many regards to act like rubbing her feet is no big deal. I didn't want her to
notice the amount of happyness and excitement i felt.
After rubbing and massaging for a couple of minutes, I slowly started to integrate some tickling motions in the massage. A light playful tickling here and there.
She curled her toes and sometimes spread them when I tickled her, but kept talking.

I decieded to intesify the tickling by digging in her toes and wiggling. It felt so amazing to have my fingers in her nylon toes scratching the gaps between them!
She was in the middle of a sentence when she interrupted it:
"... hihhi, hey! you know I am ticklish!"
"I do"
"So why are you tickling me then? I thought this was a warming foot rub?"
"It still is, but with some more fun for us"

Then I scratched all fingers in one slow upward motion over her silky soles, starting at the heel.

Her response was great. "UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HAHA!" bursted out of her while her toes spread and pulled back like crazy!
To my surprise, she left her feet resting at my lap and did not pull them away though she was not tied or restraint in any way.
My little soldier was already ambitious to go to battle and was pounding on the inside of his tent down there due to her reaction.

The view of her little black nylon feet, with purple nail polish dancing around in front of me on my lap was gorgeous.

I started to tickle her feet a bit more with faster finger movement. My fingers glided smoothly across the sheer black nylon soles. Mmmmhm so good.
She giggled and I could tell that she was really trying to keep her laughter in, while i tickled her feet. her toes wiggled back and forward.
"hihihihihiii noooo come on, please massage me again! No more tickling please!"

I respected her wish, since I was already tickling her harder for 3 minutes or so and I didn't want to give her a bad experience with too much tickling.
So I went back to rubbing and massaging her feet....here and there I could not resist and tickled her nyloned soles again....just lightly, which didn't appear
to bother her. She grabbed her phone and checked some messages. Again I saw an opportunity, since she was distracted.
I grabbed my phone as well, pretendig to also just look at it... In fact i opend my camera and took some POV pics of her feet on my lap!!
(Pictures will follow)

The whole massaging, rubbing and tickling "session" lasted around 45 minutes in total. Then she had to go home, since it was already pretty late.

When she was gone I immediately dropped my pants and released my desperate urge to cum. I think I lasted at max. 40 seconds since it was already over 1 hour since
my boner started.

I have two more foot tickling stories with Sarah to share and plenty other ones as well. Stay tuned.

Thank you for reading, have a great day! <3

- Sweetycla

Another well shared story mate, I did performance arts at college and university so I know their are lots of opportunities to tickle in this field XD

Fantastic story thanks for sharing with us and yes thank the Lord for Nylons however sadly they are now less and less common 😩

you are very welcome, I am glad I found this forum and I already LOVE it and its friendly community!

Yes unfortunately they seem to get less common :(
When I see older movies or tv shows from the 60s-80s, it appears to me the at least. 80% of the women wore nylons on a daily basis, regardless if they were at home, at the job or in public.
God I wish I was born back then, not only because of the nylons, but also in this times you had way more opportunities to dance latin or standard dances, since almost every bar had live music :/

Great story! And I can relate to the boner going wild and then having to "release" within less than a min when the cost was clear from something that happened to me many years ago :) You got me curious about the pics you took...look forward to seeing em.

When I see older movies or tv shows from the 60s-80s, it appears to me the at least. 80% of the women wore nylons on a daily basis, regardless if they were at home, at the job or in public.
God I wish I was born back then

I was born in 1975 so had the benefit of growing up surrounded by female nylon feet, be it family friends, teachers, my aunt - it was a wonderful time! Sadly, somewhere around 1997 tights were no longer worn with shoes as often as before, at least in the media - and it’s never really recovered. Mind you, as the saying goes ‘What goes around comes around’, so I’m hopeful for a revival eventually!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back