• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top F ticklers/ees to session with

talllaugher

I figured in a time when we're all limited to how much physical contact we can have with each other, I thought I'd reflect back on the well-known tickle models I've had sessions with and my ratings. Perhaps when the Covid dust settles, we can all get back to it!!

BEST OVERALL: Jamie Daniels, hands down. Amazing tickler, off the charts ticklish, and some of the most beautiful feet you'll ever get your hands on. Our first session, which was probably close to a decade ago, she was still giving FJs with those beautiful feet, sadly that ended shortly thereafter. Nonetheless she let's you suck on those wonderful toes while you take care of yourself. Just a super fun and nice person.

MOST TICKLISH: 3rd Jamie Daniels, 2nd Scarlett Storm (also super nice and gives killer FJs), and 1st.......ding ding ding.......Bella Ink/Violet Sky/Bombshell Jessie. She goes by many names, but she's a blast. Fun, ridiculous body, gorgeous feet, and absolutely batshit out of her mind ticklish. Gives a killer HJ, although last email I had with her shortly before Covid she indicated she wasn't giving FJ/HJ any longer.

MOST BRUTAL TICKLER: Tasha of tickle abuse. Sadly when I sessioned with her she wasn't allowing switches because she was "too ticklish".......and those of us who seen all her vids know that she'd probably compete with Bella Ink for most ticklish. As a tickler, she knows what she's doing, and was kind enough to lightly tickle the balls as I finished things. I don't THINK she's doing sessions any longer, but if I'm wrong, someone let me know!

MOST SWEATY, WORN OUT, AND DESTROYED AFTER BEING TICKLED: Lil' Dee. Shot with her a whopping 15 years ago, and it was a blast. She's so tiny that you can tickle a foot and her armpit at the same time if she's in spread eagle position and her laugh is one of the cutest......if not THEY cutest......of them all.

MOST DISAPPOINTED THAT I NEVER GOT TO SESSION WITH THEM: Brooke and Prya from Tickle Abuse. Would pay a lot of money to find these two, particularly Prya. A LOT of money.

Others:

Addie Juniper---lots of fun. Sessioned with her in ATL before she started making tickling videos back in 2005. Just an easy going girl.

Cadence Lux---beautiful, ridiculous breasts, fun, a sadistic streak, and can compete with Tasha and Jamie Daniels as the most effective and brutal tickler.

Jade--was an average experience, have to say. She's ticklish, but not THAT ticklish. Didn't tickle me so can't comment on those skills. Did go beyond H/FJ and went full oral so that was nice.

MOST UNRELIABLE: Nikki Lee Young. Prob scheduled a session 3 times that she canceled last minute and I finally gave up on her. One of the other woman I sessioned with indicated she's got a rep in the industry for such. Too bad as she's hot!

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Kelli Lynn Sage. She only tickled me, i didn't tickle her.......which could be more fun as from the vids she seems crazy ticklish. Was standoffish, not a very good tickler (despite what we see in the vids), spent a quarter of the session arguing with her ex from Tickle Intensive (this was probably about 5-6 years back), and when I chose to finish myself at the end she said 'I generally think it's gross, but if you want to go ahead' and walked to the corner with her back to me texting on her phone. No bueno.

Others I'd like a shot at: Lifeguard Amber from TA, Asia Perez, Cali Logan, Charlee Chase (tickling me!), Indian Jasmine, Luna, Danica, Samantha (!!!!---saw her at ComicCon once and considered approaching, but decided that would be kind of creepy, ha!), Sasha Foxx

That's tough, and don't know that I have a solid answer. Cadence Lux was up there, just because she's super ticklish and a GREAT tickler, beautiful, with a great body. Had she added a little extra at the end, might be the favorite. I love tickling Scarlett Storm, and I loved the one time I (gang) tickled Lil' Dee. Tickling Bella Ink is a joy, because it's really torture to her. Some of my favorite tickle sessions have actually been with non-tickle models that the community doesn't know............but of the one's listed here, Cadence is up there.

One of the best non-tickle model switches out there is Mistress Natasya. You can google her. She's off the hook.

Nice, would like to get my hands on Kimchi. Communicated with Nicole Oring by email a couple times, sounded super nice. Basically said she only does limited tickle shoots and wants to have discussions before hand because she's SO ticklish that it gets to be too much for her............which of course is exactly what I like. Maybe I'll revisit that some day and see if she's willing to book.

Prya, however, is the dream!

I figured Catherine Foxx would be great, glad to get some confirmation. And also good to hear I'm not the only one with KLS; if she would just drop the attitude and be even half as much into the tickling as she is in her videos, might be a worthwhile session. Sadly that's not the reality.

Yeah I've been a fan of Nicole Oring ever since her days of tickle wrestling with prime! I sought after her for a session and got a similar answer which I understand completely. 2 others on my wish list would be Dre Hazel and Taylor Raz. Dre Hazel has 1 of my favorite laughs better and Taylor Raz my favorite cackle ever! Yeah i agree 100% about KLS!

Loved Cadence ever since I saw her very first vid with James Darke in stocks, so natural and super cute. Would absolutely love to session with her.

Fantastic post. I appreciate the detailed breakdown. I’m officially jealous. Lil Dee May be my all time dream list tickle date. I hear she’s out of the business now. Shame. And Tasha would be a close second. You are one lucky dude. And it’s nice to hear other people’s take on KLA. I thought it was just me but I had one of the worst experiences dealing with her...it didn’t even get to the tickling. I would never hire her nor recommend her. And as far as Dre and Taylor, I agree, these would be on my bucket list. Amazing Lers!! Good luck on finding Brooke.

Since she's not listed I'm going to assume the answer to this is no, but did you ever get a chance to session with Lolo from TickleAbuse?

We do know that Niki Lee Young passed away, right? Seems a little harsh to criticize a model who is no longer with us.

If i has to taste my experiences. I'd say first off

1. Kobe Lee. Awesome 'Lee and great personality. Not to mention heavenly arches.

2. Vicky vixx. Just sessioned with her today. Another personable Lee. Abs very ticklish

3. Savannah sly. Oh my God. Awesome switch. But down for the torture. Really really ticklish feet..

4. Tomiko. Doesn't look her age. Very very i man extremely ticklish feet and upper body.

5. Reyafet who looks to have gone back to get old name. But super cool and relaxed. Easy to session with and nicely ticklish.

Dream session would be with yes you guessed it Nicole O'ring or lil see.

I've had two sessions with Kelli Lynn Sage and contrary to the OP's experience, both of mine were very enjoyable. I switched on one and was just tickled on the other. I found her to be an excellent tickler and I guess more importantly, we got along. My impression is that she's a good person. That carries substantial weight for me as I really value trust in my sessions. I never got the feeling she was a clock watcher or was counting the minutes until she could go do something else. I got the feeling that she really enjoyed tickling rather than this was just a job. That's also big for me. I want someone who makes me feel like she wants to be there.

I don't session often b/c I'm fortunate enough to often have partners that will indulge me. But it can be fun to live out a fantasy with a tickle celebrity whose videos I've watched.

Catherine Foxx is one I'd love to session with someday. She strikes me as somebody who likes tickling/being tickled.

Another one I'd love to session with is Bella Ink. Same thing. She just comes off as somebody who enjoys it.

Nice thread!

Has anyone here sessioned with either Regan Black (NY) or Mistress Diva (FLA, formerly of NY)?
If so could you please share any details either here, or PM me?
I mention these two because both ladies are supposedly 'into' the activity and I've heard good things.

Thanks in advance!

Cool topic. Here are a few sessions from over the years. These are the notable ones who are still active.

Best overrall - very close between Miss Mackenzee (Philly) and Justine Cross (LA)

Most ticklish - Lady Cyn (NYC)

Most brutal tickler - Mistress Leigh (NYC)

Others: Mistress Red Diamond (TOR), Mistress Cassandra (NYC)

Every one of the sessions was great in there own way and well worth it. I was thinking of writing more about some these sessions in the stories section at some point. Or if anyone is interested in any details just PM me.

Kobe Lee I sessioned with like 15 years ago in ATL and she was fun. Sessioned with Regan Black in NYC, maybe 8 years ago (??) ballpark.........I found it a little disappointing. Lovely person, but had heard she was really into it and yet wasn't really that good a tickler. At all.

Have also had one good experience at the Fetish Fortress in NYC.

Great topic! I agree with a few points. I can vouch for Bella Ink's off the charts ticklishness as I've had 2 great sessions with her personally! Brooke was for me among my top wish/bucket list sessions as well, but I never got to fulfill unfortunately. I also have to agree with Kelli Lynn Sage was also my biggest disappointment. I can't speak to her skills as a LER, as I'm strictly a LER myself, but I did have a chance to tickle her personally and in my opinion, she really is NOT that ticklish at all. I tickled her for a good half hour searching for different spots to no avail. Not to brag, but I've been told by many and personally believe I'm a very good and highly skilled LER! Lol she really didn't even try to pretend either, which speaks volumes lol. We got along decent, but I felt something was off personality wise with her.

Catherine Foxx (twice) on the other hand was among my favorite sessions! I wanted to tickle her as a feather in the cap, but she was way more ticklish than I had anticipated her being which was awesome! Real cool as hell to! Kimchi the same, equally as ticklish and probably the most personable in my opinion. Reya/Addie (twice) was pretty fun, but nowhere near as fun as Foxx/Kimchi. Angel Rose who came with Foxx was excellent as well! Angel was also on par and goes into the extremely ticklish category as well. Keri Spectrum (from TA/Tickle Tapout Series) - she was good as a Lee, but very sporadic and kinda off the wall as far as personality, but she was still pretty cool lol. Also I agree I had several non-model sessions that I might put at the very top! Again great topic!

Don’t know who you are exactly... but you may just suck at tickling... if anyone touches me I freak out. I am highly sensitive. If people told you you were good yet you didn’t get a reaction out of me, odds are you aren’t good at tickling and they just want your money. Just saying. Feel free to text me with a photo so I remember which of the 100s of people I’ve sessioned with you are.

Anyone ever session with Whitney Morgan? I've always wanted to find out if she's legitimately ticklish or if it's just acting in front of the camera.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back