• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top F ticklers/ees to session with

Don’t know who you are exactly... but you may just suck at tickling... if anyone touches me I freak out. I am highly sensitive. If people told you you were good yet you didn’t get a reaction out of me, odds are you aren’t good at tickling and they just want your money. Just saying. Feel free to text me with a photo so I remember which of the 100s of people I’ve sessioned with you are.

No need - not really tryna go back and forth. Perhaps I suck, but i doubt it. Foot rub and light to medium pressure tickling mixed in and you legit fell asleep, which you know is what it is. I had a decent time. I definitely did not see sensitive to the touch, but hell what do i know, maybe that was just my experience. Have a good 1 tho.

Nice thread - can anyone share any stories of ProDommes who were ruthless and ‘into’ it?

Thanks!

I think the question that has to be asked is what kind of prices are we looking at to get a session like the OP has described with one of these models?

I'm glad you mentioned Kelli Lynn Sage because I always thought she was overrated as a tickler...I mean there's so many flaws in her style of tickling...and I had a bad experience with her as well, actually she stole my deposit, to be honest...and yes she seems very rude!!

On another note Bella Ink is a sweetheart 🥰...I'm working with her again soon, and possibly Scarlett Storm by the end of the year!!

Yeah I've worked with Bella Ink twice! She is fantastic! That's unfortunate to hear about your experience with K-L-S tho.

How do you get in contact with these models? I am trying to book a session once covid is over.

If i has to taste my experiences. I'd say first off

1. Kobe Lee. Awesome 'Lee and great personality. Not to mention heavenly arches.

2. Vicky vixx. Just sessioned with her today. Another personable Lee. Abs very ticklish

3. Savannah sly. Oh my God. Awesome switch. But down for the torture. Really really ticklish feet..

4. Tomiko. Doesn't look her age. Very very i man extremely ticklish feet and upper body.

5. Reyafet who looks to have gone back to get old name. But super cool and relaxed. Easy to session with and nicely ticklish.

Dream session would be with yes you guessed it Nicole O'ring or lil see.

What year did you get to tickle Tomiko?? Tomiko is still attractive in her 50s, but Tomiko of like 2005 was unbelievably hot!

I'm glad you mentioned Kelli Lynn Sage because I always thought she was overrated as a tickler...I mean there's so many flaws in her style of tickling...and I had a bad experience with her as well, actually she stole my deposit, to be honest...and yes she seems very rude!!

On another note Bella Ink is a sweetheart &#55358;&#56688;...I'm working with her again soon, and possibly Scarlett Storm by the end of the year!!

Tell the entire story. Scammers deserve to be outed in detail.

I have to admit I'm 100 percent jealous of Scarlett Storm. And well, any session where I could Lee with those gorgeous women.

If i has to taste my experiences. I'd say first off

1. Kobe Lee. Awesome 'Lee and great personality. Not to mention heavenly arches.

2. Vicky vixx. Just sessioned with her today. Another personable Lee. Abs very ticklish

3. Savannah sly. Oh my God. Awesome switch. But down for the torture. Really really ticklish feet..

4. Tomiko. Doesn't look her age. Very very i man extremely ticklish feet and upper body.

5. Reyafet who looks to have gone back to get old name. But super cool and relaxed. Easy to session with and nicely ticklish.

Dream session would be with yes you guessed it Nicole O'ring or lil see.

I’ve sessioned(only as a ler) with Savannah Sly and can’t recommend her enough. Crazy ticklish feet, especially the toes. She’s also super nice.

I’ve sessioned(only as a ler) with Savannah Sly and can’t recommend her enough. Crazy ticklish feet, especially the toes. She’s also super nice.

I agree. The toes are a great spot. However the most ticklish spot I found was around her ankles. That spot almost made her tap out

What year did you get to tickle Tomiko?? Tomiko is still attractive in her 50s, but Tomiko of like 2005 was unbelievably hot!

It was a couple of years ago when I was in Cali. But if agree ever comes to NC in def getting in on that session.

Surprised about Kelli Lynn Sage. Gorgeous woman who I always thought would be a fantastic tickler and a real sweetheart.

Have to comment to reinforce Bella ink. I met with her last year... Absolutely amazing session. She’s super sweet and personable, and insanely ticklish. Very fun to session with….highly Reccomend if she’s in your area. I will absolutely go out of my way to book with her again next time she is in the Philly/Jersey area!

I had an interaction with Kelli Lynn Sage back in 2020 that didn’t go as expected and I was extremely offended, but she recently contacted me and cleared up a lot of things, and even refunded my deposit I had initially made. I mean there is no excuse for the way things transpired but there was a lot of clarification and I already understand that people be going through things so there’s no love loss. She has “personality” and it’s strong so sometimes things may be misinterpreted, especially through text message.

Yeah I don’t ever jack people off during a session… I stopped dating the person I started tickle intensive with in 2012. If
You want a redo of your session as you seem
Disappointed I would happily do that for free. I also currently allow people to tickle
Me and you can see that indeed, I am not faking. Let me know 646-220-1308

I figured in a time when we're all limited to how much physical contact we can have with each other, I thought I'd reflect back on the well-known tickle models I've had sessions with and my ratings. Perhaps when the Covid dust settles, we can all get back to it!!

BEST OVERALL: Jamie Daniels, hands down. Amazing tickler, off the charts ticklish, and some of the most beautiful feet you'll ever get your hands on. Our first session, which was probably close to a decade ago, she was still giving FJs with those beautiful feet, sadly that ended shortly thereafter. Nonetheless she let's you suck on those wonderful toes while you take care of yourself. Just a super fun and nice person.

MOST TICKLISH: 3rd Jamie Daniels, 2nd Scarlett Storm (also super nice and gives killer FJs), and 1st.......ding ding ding.......Bella Ink/Violet Sky/Bombshell Jessie. She goes by many names, but she's a blast. Fun, ridiculous body, gorgeous feet, and absolutely batshit out of her mind ticklish. Gives a killer HJ, although last email I had with her shortly before Covid she indicated she wasn't giving FJ/HJ any longer.

MOST BRUTAL TICKLER: Tasha of tickle abuse. Sadly when I sessioned with her she wasn't allowing switches because she was "too ticklish".......and those of us who seen all her vids know that she'd probably compete with Bella Ink for most ticklish. As a tickler, she knows what she's doing, and was kind enough to lightly tickle the balls as I finished things. I don't THINK she's doing sessions any longer, but if I'm wrong, someone let me know!

MOST SWEATY, WORN OUT, AND DESTROYED AFTER BEING TICKLED: Lil' Dee. Shot with her a whopping 15 years ago, and it was a blast. She's so tiny that you can tickle a foot and her armpit at the same time if she's in spread eagle position and her laugh is one of the cutest......if not THEY cutest......of them all.

MOST DISAPPOINTED THAT I NEVER GOT TO SESSION WITH THEM: Brooke and Prya from Tickle Abuse. Would pay a lot of money to find these two, particularly Prya. A LOT of money.

Others:

Addie Juniper---lots of fun. Sessioned with her in ATL before she started making tickling videos back in 2005. Just an easy going girl.

Cadence Lux---beautiful, ridiculous breasts, fun, a sadistic streak, and can compete with Tasha and Jamie Daniels as the most effective and brutal tickler.

Jade--was an average experience, have to say. She's ticklish, but not THAT ticklish. Didn't tickle me so can't comment on those skills. Did go beyond H/FJ and went full oral so that was nice.

MOST UNRELIABLE: Nikki Lee Young. Prob scheduled a session 3 times that she canceled last minute and I finally gave up on her. One of the other woman I sessioned with indicated she's got a rep in the industry for such. Too bad as she's hot!

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Kelli Lynn Sage. She only tickled me, i didn't tickle her.......which could be more fun as from the vids she seems crazy ticklish. Was standoffish, not a very good tickler (despite what we see in the vids), spent a quarter of the session arguing with her ex from Tickle Intensive (this was probably about 5-6 years back), and when I chose to finish myself at the end she said 'I generally think it's gross, but if you want to go ahead' and walked to the corner with her back to me texting on her phone. No bueno.

Others I'd like a shot at: Lifeguard Amber from TA, Asia Perez, Cali Logan, Charlee Chase (tickling me!), Indian Jasmine, Luna, Danica, Samantha (!!!!---saw her at ComicCon once and considered approaching, but decided that would be kind of creepy, ha!), Sasha Foxx

Surprised about Kelli Lynn Sage. Gorgeous woman who I always thought would be a fantastic tickler and a real sweetheart.

Yeah… I’m surprised too since I tickled well over 1,000 people and have countless references of people who enjoyed their session. And I wasn’t dating that person that snort
Of a time ago… so I don’t know who they are referencing and I don’t give people happy
Endings…
So… and I do think it’s gross from people who I am not dating …. :shrugs:

I dunno man. Seems like a lot of people have had bad experiences with KLS. I've never sessioned with her and honestly never found any of her videos as a ler or lee attractive. She really comes across as a fake personality, and all of these stories about her seem to support that.

She also went off the deep end a year or two ago. Like, lost her mind and had a psychotic episode (does anyone remember this?)... So there were obviously mental health challenges going on, which we can't fault her for.

But there is still no excuse for treating people the way she has, and I don't think any of us should be making excuses for her or her unprofessional behavior.

I don’t know if you ever went through any mental
Health issues… and went into recovery… but it’s not easy without a support system. If you ever want to talk about your concerns with interactions with me feel
Free to contact me directly at 646-220-1308. I am not playing a victim or blaming anyone for my issues.

I recently had a session with KLS here in Portland and it went really well. She was a very nice in person and in messaging. As for the session itself, it was a switch session and she was a great ler and lee. She seemed ultra ticklish to me. I actually got her to giggle, laugh, and scream all throughout just using a pen tip and some light, single-finger touches. I don't have the knowledge to comment on past events, but I had a pretty positive experience.

I don’t know if you ever went through any mental
Health issues… and went into recovery… but it’s not easy without a support system. If you ever want to talk about your concerns with interactions with me feel
Free to contact me directly at 646-220-1308. I am not playing a victim or blaming anyone for my issues.

Hey Kelli,

I hear you and, yes, I've also gone through mental health challenges and also have been in recovery. I haven't read your DM yet but saw your response to me and have decided to delete my post and reply to you here and now.

What I wrote was unkind and not thought through before I wrote it, and is against one of my life rules I have for myself.

I hope everything is working out for you and you're on the up and up both within and without.

Feel free to DM me if you ever wanna chat mental health and substance abuse or are ever in need of some support with either.

Woah, KLS is here! Hi, Kelli! You don't know me, we've never sessioned or anything, but just wanted to say hello.

I've always wanted to session with KLS, but I heard she charges more if you're financially successful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back