• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inconsistent ticklishness

banddmagic1

My girlfriend is very inconsistent with her ticklishness. Has anyone else noticed this? Like I can be rubbing her feet, basically dragging my nails all over the bottoms and I get no reaction… Sometimes. Other times if I do the same thing she will react. Sometimes if I tickle her sides she really won’t do anything, other times, she’s very ticklish. A lot seems to do with where she is mood wise. Like if we are being silly and so we’re rolling around on the bed laughing and I go in to Tickle her, sometimes she will laugh so hard, no matter where I’m getting her, And other times there’s not really a reaction. I wouldn’t say she has a particular spot that is the most ticklish. It’s kind of just depends

I think it really just depends on the person, everyone is very different and different things can trigger a person to be less or more ticklish.

For example my gf she suffers from Anxiety so if she having a particular down day she will feel run down and have no energy so her body is not particular ticklish. However most days she is in certain places, and i have also found when tickling her at first when she holding out she can be less ticklish but once i get her laughing etc she becomes more ticklish. So you see, its the human body.

I've had 2 different people both tell me that their ticklishness depends completely on their mood.

First one told me that if she's angry or in a bad mood then she's not ticklish at all but if she's in a good mood then she's incredibly ticklish

Second person told me if she's tired shes not ticklish at all but if she's a bit hyper then she is

I haven't tickled either person unfortunately so cant confirm the level of ticklishness or reactions but it's interesting that its mood dependent

Usually, I will get kinda pissed off if someone tickles me while I'm sad, grumpy, trying to work on something, on the phone, or out in public. (unless the 'work' isn't terribly important, the person on the phone is also into tickling, or the 'public' tickling is discreet.)

I always wondered how people could become so easily cheered up from a bad mood with tickles, cuz I would probably throw something. Though I'll admit, I'm a bit envious of those who can xD

Last edited:
My girlfriend is very inconsistent with her ticklishness. Has anyone else noticed this? Like I can be rubbing her feet, basically dragging my nails all over the bottoms and I get no reaction… Sometimes. Other times if I do the same thing she will react. Sometimes if I tickle her sides she really won’t do anything, other times, she’s very ticklish. A lot seems to do with where she is mood wise. Like if we are being silly and so we’re rolling around on the bed laughing and I go in to Tickle her, sometimes she will laugh so hard, no matter where I’m getting her, And other times there’s not really a reaction. I wouldn’t say she has a particular spot that is the most ticklish. It’s kind of just depends

The girl I'm seeing now is the same way. Most of the time when I scrape my fingers along her sides and stomach, she is literally as ticklish as a rock. Other times, I'll absentmindedly be doing the *exact* same thing- and she just can't stop laughing and pushing my hands away. I guess it just goes to show how psychological tickling is for some people.

Mood is a big factor, so probably that. Maybe some people are just naturally inconsistent though.

Mood is a big factor, so probably that. Maybe some people are just naturally inconsistent though.

Yeah i suppose it is also the same, that some people find as they get older they lose some of ticklishness but i don't know if thats completely been scientific proven

My wife is totally inconsistent too. Her average ticklishness has seemed to decrease a little over time, but I think that's primarily due to her higher overall stress levels, because when the mood is right she's still incredibly ticklish and loves it. Me trying all the time probably doesn't help... but I can't help it ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back