• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use cheats?

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just wondering if anyone else uses cheats in video games.

As for me, I'll admit it. I do use cheats, but I only use them if I can justify them, or to fix an issue the game has.

Like in my newest game, Ark: SE. Taming the basic way can take forever. So I use the force tame cheat, however, I made a rule that my character has to be the same level (or above) as the dino to tame it.

Or, I don't mind cheating if I feel cheated by the game. Like in one of the Pokemon games. One of the (early on) gym leaders Pokemon had, basically, a one-hit kill move. I tried a lot of different ways to win, but finally had to use an infinite health code.

Speaking of Pokemon, I think it was Pokemon White\Black, I used a code that allowed me to rematch trainers. Which I felt should already be an in-game feature.

The only game I have ever used cheats in was: the sims!(but who doesn't!) And Aladdin on the old mega drive because a certain level use to piss me off lol

I tend not to u less I am just feeling zany and I'll start a dedicated shenanigans playthrough, but usually I don't, I'll try to work around the obstacle, like in the insta kill move example, double team, sand attack, substitute stuff to boost your evasion and lower their accuracy since those moves are already super inaccurate

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back