• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tale Of The Denied (exclusive)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
BAF00F8C-D217-43AB-BFD1-0CA7886DB041.jpg

For those of you who need a reminder, Here is the first story of Cassius the Denied. I kinda comes back into play here for this one.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/collaredkid/cassius-the-denied
It all started with an invitation to help out an art gallery by modeling for a certain peace. Trevor had only just started working as a nude model and decided to jump at the chance to participate. Anything was better than the pathetic amount he was making from his other job.*
“Cassius The Strong” the invitation read. He thought to himself for a second and then signed his name. “Eh, it could be fun.” From there on out, he played right into her hands.
The gala was actually hosted by a girl Trevor had seen around campus before, a mysterious new student named Isabell. Not a lot of people knew anything about her besides she was a bit... eccentric. At five foot nothing she was a gorgeous little thing, but liked to keep to herself. The only thing anyone knew about her is she had money, a lot of it. She had money, and she wore that weird green jeweled necklace around her neck every day.
The event came fast and Trevor headed out to do the deed. Upon meeting Isabel he was shocked by her excited demeanor. There she was, this normally soft spoken and cold girl hugging him from behind. Her hands coming around to the front so she could trace one finger around a nipple through his shirt. “My, my!” she exclaimed, the honey dripping from her words. Her voice an almost Jennifer Tilly like droll. “You’re such a fine young specimen, Trevor.”
Trevor jolted from the surprising touch and laughed nervously. It was an odd thing to be called, especially from a girl who looked even younger then him?... Either way he decided to roll with it. No harm having some fun with his “employer”, especially if it would lead to a future lay. If she was going to be staring at him naked for hours on end, it gave him confidence to know she liked what she saw.
“Heh. Thanks?” he replied. His chiseled face glowing a bit red from the compliments.
Isabel halted her casual groping to spin him around and hug him even closer, nudging her face against him, cheek to chest. “Mmm, These muscles!” She reached on her tip toes to cup his chin. “That strong jaw line... You really are a spitting image of him!~” She purred.
Trevor blanked. “Me? Ah ha, thanks again? An image of....?”
Isabell nodded, looking as if she wasn’t even paying attention to the young man who owned the body. Then suddenly, she coughed, regaining the composure she was known for, only still with an unyielding cat like smile.*
“Ahem, Cassius of course. I can’t express enough how thankful I am for your help today, Trevor. This has been a passion project of mine for..... Oh far too long.~ I can’t wait to share it with you. Me and every other woman attending the gala tonight.” she winked. Isabell knew just what to say, because she could see the stars starting to light up in Trevor’s eyes. The thought of other cute girls like this one, all fawning over his naked body. He’d hardly be able to contain himself. Trevor had no idea what he was getting himself into.*
--------
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back