• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle tools?

Hkkisople

Fingers are my go to tickle tools, but brushes and other items can be a lot of fun.

Any suggestions?

I've been making my own of late[emoji1]

They fit on your fingers, and they work pretty well.
196d7be366e9d8eb273b811527dcd585.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Wow, very creative. Cool

I’ve been trying to find a vibrating tool or toy of some sort, but I’m into tickling guys and most vibrating toys seem geared more for female anatomy.

I've thought about adding a tiny vibrator to see how effective that might be.

I make these things out of 18 gauge aluminum wire, epoxy, and beads. The wire is thick but bendable, so you could probably shape some into a tool that's specific to the type of tickling you want to do.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

not sure if fingers count but those will always be the best. if not a hairbrush kills

That is a cool set up bear, also very creative Freddie krugler kinda of style Ras.

Tbh every time I see a thread like this, I always stick with different types of hair brushes. I am remaking my tickle tool kit tbhm having a remodel of it and updating it!

Agree, hairbrushes are great! Just have an inkling there’s a vibrator out there that can add to my tickle torture toolkit. &#55357;&#56840;

Depends on who you're tickling and where you're tickling them. My gf becomes a giggly mess from paint brushes. Little ones, big ones, doesn't matter. They're ticklish to her in some kind of way that makes them work better than most anything else. I also have a dish brush with bamboo bristles that works very well on the soles of the feet.

Agree, hairbrushes are great! Just have an inkling there’s a vibrator out there that can add to my tickle torture toolkit. ��

I used that bullet between my gf toes before and got a decent reaction to it..XD which tbh i wasn't expecting

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Also... lube trumps all lotion, oil, etc etc...

Takes shit from a 10 to an eleven.

Especially with an "in between the toes" brush like Bear has in thst pic.

Think of it this way.... they may have been tickled really bad before... but never in the way those 2 items combined do. It would be a 1st sensation 99.9% of the time unless the 'lee just so happened to be with a true 'ler before you, AND said 'ler had the creative experience.

You’re right about lube!

I happily learned about that accidentally, as we were using it for something else at the time. &#55357;&#56841;

The mind is a very underrated tool. A ler who can mess with my mind will be affective no mater the tools they use

Would love to hear more about that. Any particular phrases or words mess with you? &#55357;&#56840;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back