• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever feel embarrassed about being ticklish?

megaticklish

If someone finds out that you're ticklish, (namely a person without a tickle fetish) do you ever feel a little embarrassed about being ticklish or "still" being ticklish?"

Sometimes I feel like when it's discovered that a person is ticklish it's seen as amusing that they're afflicted with this vulnerability that makes them appear weak and undignified.

Could you take a "tough guy" who giggles getting his ribs poked seriously?

What do you think?

People in my vanilla life don't even know I'm ticklish. I prefer it that way lol

When it comes to lers, if I see them get tickled and actually react, it's hard to envision them as very dominant and intimidating (qualities I tend to like in a ler)

I feel like I shouldn't be ticklish at all. And usually, I'm not.

I think it's naturally embarrassing to be under the power of something you can't control. If someone tickles you, you're going to dance and wiggle and smile and laugh and make this whole display just because someone gently touched you in the right spot. Isn't that embarrassing? Betrayed by your own body.

I don't tell people I am ticklish, at least not until they touch the right spot and I jump, then the cat is out of the bag. As soon as it happens and they know I am always on my guard around them because I am afraid of being held down and tickled mercilously past my physical and mental limts. So I'm not really embarrassed about people knowing, but I am nervous around them after they find out because of my childhood experiences with being tickled.

That doesn't mean I don't like to be tickled though. As long as I can trust the ler to abide by the limits I set, and to stop if I say the safe word or they see I am in distress with trying to breathe, I love it.

Nope. I don't tell people I'm ticklish, I let them find out.

It would only be embarrassing if afterwards they somehow found out I liked tickling as a fetish.

I'm not embarrassed to be ticklish, but I don't really want to be tickled by anyone I haven't agreed to be tickled by. Seeing other people being tickled unexpectedly or a scene on TV in front of others, or a discussion of tickling in normal life can be embarrassing for me because it's like that paranoid feeling, "omg everyone will know this is my fetish somehow for no reason, they can feel me blushing, nooo don't look at me" lol.

And I definitely love, LOVE it when a guy is ticklish and reacts. It's somehow even cuter and sexier when he's kind of a "tough guy". I find it totally endearing and hot. I'm a switch but I'm a little bit more into being a domme/ler the last few years. My boyfriend is super ticklish and someone I definitely still take seriously and who can still Dom me very effectively when he wants. His ticklishness and willingness to switch with me is a very positive thing, I love it.

it never really tell people either, but tbh i try to make it so I'm the one doing the tickling, rather than been tickled haha i must protect my weakness XD

After all the best defense is a good offense! Right?

No, but no one in my vanilla life really knows I'm ticklish (and doesn't have a reason to, since all those relationships are platonic or professional in nature). The only time I feel even slightly "embarrassed " is when my laugh comes out. Even though most people I played with say they like my laugh (including my current ler), I still hate the way it sounds because I can't help thinking about how it sounds to other people. It's a self conscious thing and I really need to get over it, haha.

I don't mind personally, as a 6'2" guy with hella broad shoulders, I am that "tough guy thatd be giggling" but it's just so much fun so I'm all in for the possibility of tickle inclined friends haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Yes, I find it very embarrassing. It's a literal weakness, so it's embarrassing to have that vulnerability publicly exposed and exploited. People often associate ticklishness with either feminization/emasculation or infantilization or both (does any phrase bring a rueful blush to the cheeks as readily as "You're as ticklish as a little girl?"). People who tickle me often act like it's unusual to be so ticklish, so there's the added stigma of being an anomaly -- it gives others an aberration they can joke and tease you about, like not being able to roll your tongue or never having seen Star Wars. And as others have noted, it's embarrassing to unwillingly hand control over your body to someone else for as long as they feel like using it -- and the fact that control includes to power to make you create a loud and lively spectacle of giggling and thrashing is even worse. Most ticklings I've endured from friends, coworkers or new romantic partners have included at least a subtext of playful humiliation.

Last edited:
I do not find being ticklish to be all that embarrassing. However, I have in the past felt embarrassed when people could overpower me wth tickling. The weird part is, I kind of like feeling embarrassed or a bit humiliated by it. Or at least the idea of it maybe

Its a weird combo if embarassing and thrilling. I remember being tickled by one of my co workers back in the day. She tickled my sides and I jump and yelped. She just looked me with that excited surprised look on her face like " wow YOUR ticklish". In typically kinda quiet so I guess I dont look like the ticklish type. But from then on I was the tickle target of hers. And she would tickle me in front of everyone. We work in a retail store and she would tickle me in front of customers lol. It was a odd feeling I wanted her to stop doing it cause it really was humiliating... but I really didnt want it to stop as I was really enjoying it Lol

I am not necessarily embarrassed by being ticklish, but I do get embarrassed if I'm tickled in public in front of other people though.

It's not something I ever disclose. It's something that is usually discovered. It can be embarrassing, depending upon the person, and the circumstances.

If it isn't something I tend to do with that person, it's a bit embarrassing. Like if it happens at the doctor, at work, or like with someone that doesn't know, then it's incredibly embarrassing. Just let me melt into a little ball over here in the corner :xpeepsofa

I am very embarrassed about being ticklish. I'm very reactive and I can't help but laugh and squeak and flinch away when I'm tickled. Everyone who finds out always thinks it's very cute and funny. It has led so a number of embarrassing moments in my life! It's just part of who I am. Nothing I can do about it.

I am very embarrassed about being ticklish. I'm very reactive and I can't help but laugh and squeak and flinch away when I'm tickled. Everyone who finds out always thinks it's very cute and funny. It has led so a number of embarrassing moments in my life! It's just part of who I am. Nothing I can do about it.

Bah, I love a guy who's ticklish as fuck. Disregard those negative experiences, lol.

Bah, I love a guy who's ticklish as fuck. Disregard those negative experiences, lol.

Thank you! Sometimes, I can look back on what was a negative experience at the time with new appreciation, if that makes sense at all. Some of the hyper-embarrassing moments are favorite memories of mine NOW. But some of it is perspective. And part of it is me rewriting my own story, I think.

I've very much become a lee, so I can also appreciate my own ticklishness in that way.... but it's still really freaking embarrassing if I my secret ticklishness is discovered!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'd love to get a pedicure, but I'm afraid of having a ticklish reaction in public! :blush:

Thank you! Sometimes, I can look back on what was a negative experience at the time with new appreciation, if that makes sense at all. Some of the hyper-embarrassing moments are favorite memories of mine NOW. But some of it is perspective. And part of it is me rewriting my own story, I think.

I've very much become a lee, so I can also appreciate my own ticklishness in that way.... but it's still really freaking embarrassing if I my secret ticklishness is discovered!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'd love to get a pedicure, but I'm afraid of having a ticklish reaction in public! :blush:

I would pay for it just to watch.

Glad to know someone else is that ticklish. I have always been and you are right, can't hide it once it happens the cat is out of the bag :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back