Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Keep Tickling Her
Helena Tickle Feet Of Weronika 2 - 4096x2304 - 4K
Devon James is afraid to be tied up - Full HD - 1 - from another angle
Clips4Sale Banner
Danica ties Tayor up
Reyna's Revenge Tickle - HD wmv
19 Years Old Hot Kittie Kathy Tied Up And Tickled At The Tickle Parlor! (mp4-sd)

What's New?

8/14/2020

Check out MTJ Publications for a wide selection of Tickling Comics and Stories!

New from MTJ

Vamo
Records #8

Click here
8/14/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Introverts and Extroverts: 'lees and 'lers

I was wondering if it's a common thing if introverts are more likely to be subs/ticklees and extroverts are more likely to be ticklers/doms.
    Personally i enjoy to be in both positions, but as an extremely introvert i have a thing for being at the mercy of my tickler and let her doing the job. It's like i feel shy also doing the tickling, the anxiety of doing bad moves or make mistakes, so i prefer to not take the risk of being ashamed and be the ticklee instead.

I don't know if there is any data on this specifically, but according to the most credible personality model Assertiveness is a sub trait of Extraversion.

That is to say that more extroverted people are likely to be more assertive as compared to introverted people. As reason would have it, that would correlate to more extroverted people being more dominant. That is only based on my personal experience though.

I'm sure there are many extroverted people out there that are naturally assertive but enjoy the reversal of power dynamic and find it sexy. I actually happen to be a very introverted person and much prefer to be dominant.

In my case it has to do with confidence more than personality. I used to enjoy being submissive, but as I have gained confidence I had become more comfortable being dominant.

I have always preferred being dominant when it comes to tickling though.

A reasonable assumption, but I'd challenge that as a lot of tickler friends in the community of mine happen to be more introverted. Actually introverted extroverts.......but then again, maybe these are exceptions to the rule.
    Greetings fellow Ticklerís, Tickleeís, Ticklephiles and Tickle Fiends, and I welcome you to Curation de Tickly. We aim to please, sometimes tease, and above all else bring authentic Tickling and Tickling Content to the community.....and some foot stuff too!

http://clips4sale.com/156063
    curation.de.tickly@gmail.com
    Instagram: @Curation.de.Tickly
    Twitter: @BobbyTickly

Blog Entries
    I don't know if there's a correlation, but I am shy and an introvert and am definitely submissive. On the other hand, I have known plenty of introverted Doms.

Hm good question. Idk, I'm a hardcore introvert but I'm a total switch haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk
    Life is short, spend it ticklishly...

Blog Entries
    i'm extremely reclusive but also very dominant.

Blog Entries
    Not sure. I feel like a lot of powerful people tend to enjoy being submissive. Big wig CEO types being lead around on a leash and used as an ashtray kinda thing.

Blog Entries
    I feel like this is one of those things that depends on the person's personality and confidence level.

I'm a switch who happens to lean towards the ler and the extrovert side.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yote View Post
    I feel like this is one of those things that depends on the person's personality and confidence level.

I'm a switch who happens to lean towards the ler and the extrovert side.
    I agree with yoto, I think confidence and personality are the key here. However I have always wonder what it would be like too see really shy social person who when tickling is about turns into 'the Hulk' but instead of becoming big green and nasty, they become sadistic, confident and bad ass when they tickle someone..lol
    tickle prince the name and tickling the game! and what a fun game it is!

I am an introverted lee, personally. Just in case anyone needs that information for science.

I'm introverted to the point of having almost hermit phases, but exclusively dominant when it comes to tickling.
    All my stories in DeviantArt: click here!
    I'm working on a Medieval Tickle Torture mod for Crusader Kings 2. Follow progress on related TMF thread or blog

Well I am a switch but I do prefer to be the ler most of the time. I am super introverted and a really passive person irl, so when doing kink play like tickling, I just have more fun taking a seat in a dominant role (a role I very rarely step into in any other aspect of my life).
    "At the end of the game the King and the Pawn go into the same box"

I'm not convinced there is a direct connection, I do however believe the role a person plays may very well be linked to their overall psyche.

The reason I prefer to be a submissive is not as simple as me being an introvert, the actual reasons are more complicated and perhaps I may not understand it fully myself.

Iíve know a very very ticklish woman she was in public introvert and lovely very nice but during a session I try with her and the boyfriend she panicked. She was the most ticklish girl Iíve seen. Introvert can be extrovert in session as she really couldnít stand tickling it was amazing