• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A continuation of a story I found on LIT

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I don't know if I got my skill back or what, but I read part one of this story on LIT (link provided). It was just begging for a sequel, and the person hasn't uploaded anything in 7 or 8 years.

So. Here's my version of part two.

Let me say, I can't take full credit. Without part one, I doubt I could've wrote this.
-----

Part 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/cindys-house-sit-surprise

After Cindy slipped in to the red bikini, she gave herself a look in the mirror. The bikini went nicely with her pale skin, and matched her flowing red locks.

The bikini was a little snug around the breast line and hips, a further reminder that Cindy had to get back to the gym. The slight tightness of the top did wonders on Cindy's breasts, the 22 year old noticed her, already impressive cleavage, was now emphasized by that top.

Unbeknownst to her, Susan had doubled back to her room, and now stood in the doorway, watching the beauty admire herself in the mirror.

Cindy nearly jumped out of her skin, upon hearing the approving whistle. Cindy instinctively tried to cover herself, this was met by giggles from Susan.

"I-I thought you went back to the pool." Cindy stutters in embarrassment . "Sorry" Said Susan, stepping into the room, and grabbing a bottle off the dresser. "Just forgot my tanning oil." Susan explains , flashing Cindy the bottle. "Now. Come on and meet everyone!"

Cindy stepped outside, and saw the three other women lounging around the pool. Cindy was followed closely by Susan, who had stopped in the kitchen to grab a few beers.

After handing everyone a beer, Susan said "Let me introduce you". Susan walked over a placed a hand on one of the women's shoulders. The woman had long blonde hair and brown eyes.

She wore a white bikini, that complemented the curve of her breasts nicely.

"This is Honey." Susan announced . Honey took a swig of her beer before saying "Hey! Glad to meet you", and offering a hand.

" Next . We have Ginger" Susan said, walking over to the second woman. Like Cindy, Ginger too had red hair, but hers was a tad longer than Cindy's.

Her green eyes sparkled against her lightly tanned skin, and she had a beautiful smile on her face.

Ginger wore a red bikini, that matched her hair perfectly. Like Honey, that bikini clung to her breasts like a second skin.

"Hi" Said Ginger, waving. Cindy couldn't help but notice when Ginger gave her a little wink, but didn't think too much about it. "Be careful of this one" Susan warned. "She likes to play the flirt".

Even through Ginger's tan, the blush in her cheeks was plain to see. " Susan! " Scolded Ginger, in an embarrassed tone. A giggle erupted from Susan. "Take it easy, Gin" Susan said, patting Ginger on the shoulder. "I'm just teasing you".

" And" Susan announced, moving over to the last woman. "Last but not least, this is Pepper".

Pepper had shoulder length black hair and green eyes. She wore a white bikini, that was in contrast with her deep tanned skin.

"Pepper here is the Mistress of Ceremonies tonight" Susan chirped. "Susan!" All three women scolded simultaneously, all three women were starring at Susan.

"It's cool" Susan assured them. "She knows about our parties" . A look of calm washed over the trio.

"It's true." Admitted Cindy, looking a little sheepish. "I-I accidentally found a bag of toys in Susan's room."

A grin appeared on Susan's lips. "Accidentally huh?" She said, before busting out in laughter .

"So. Who's getting tickled tonight?" Cindy asked, taking her seat in the last remaining lounger. Ginger raised her hand, slowly . "Me." She announced, a touch of shyness in her voice.

The next few hours flew by. All five women talked, laughed and got to know each other better.

Later that evening, Ginger was tied to Susan's bed, ankles to the foot posts, and wrists to the head posts, leaving her laying in an "X" position, still in her bikini.

Deciding to sit and watch for a while, Cindy had pulled a chair in to the corner of the room, she could still see the action taking place, but was out of the way enough so as to not get in anybody's way.

Cindy had never been attracted to women before, but seeing Ginger all tied up, was making her feel a familiar tingle between her thighs.

"First off" Said Pepper, an informative tone in her voice. Clearly this was meant for Cindy's benefit. "We take safety very seriously." Pepper explained , before turning to Ginger.

"Do you remember the safe word?" Asked Pepper , slowly caressing Ginger's leg.

Ginger nodded, but said it aloud to confirm. "I can't take anymore-but good luck getting me to say it" . A grin spread across the faces of all three ticklers.

"Are you ready?" Pepper asked as all three women moved their hands into position .

Pepper had her fingers at the ready to scurry across Ginger's bare soles. Susan and Honey took up posts on either of Ginger's sides, fingers ready to attack her tender ribs.

No sooner that she nodded the three women pounced, and Ginger burst into laughter. Ginger's ticklish laughter was the most beautiful thing Cindy ever heard, and it was having an effect on her as she felt the tingling between her thighs intensify.

Pepper was slowly and methodology working over Ginger's, obviously ticklish, feet. Using a single finger from each hand, Pepper was tracing invisible line from toe, she spent a lot of time on the toes, too heel.

In the meantime. Susan and Honey were digging their fingers into Ginger's ribs, and blowing the occasional raspberry on her tummy. With every raspberry, Ginger's laughter shoot up a few octaves.

"No fair!" Ginger manages to say between fits of laughter . "You know I hate raspberries!"

Susan's eyes lit up, apparently thinking something evil. "Ok. I'll start..." She paused for a brief second . "But only if you can take this".

To her credit, she stopped with the raspberries. However, she bent over a cupped her month over Ginger's bellybutton.

Ginger felt Susan's tongue shot inside her bellybutton, and start tickling it's inner walls.

Ginger lost it. " OK! OK! You win! I can't take it anymore! "

After the three women untied Ginger, and she caught her breath. "You suck" she said in a teasing tone, still half giggling.

"Hey!" Susan fired back. "A woman has to protect her title". All four women burst into laughter, before turning their attention to Cindy.

" So. Are you in? " asked in unison.

THE END.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back