• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Price Of A Certified Pre Owned Laptop?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I posted how I bought a certified pre owned desktop in June.

Although I cannot afford one now, I've been doing some searches about how much a certified pre owned laptop would cost.

Some of the prices I've seen have been very high, and others not that bad.

My question is, for anyone more tech savvy and experienced with buying computers than I am, what would be a reasonable price for me to expect to pay for a certified pre owned laptop?

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.
]
Thanks.

Really? Wonder if it can be trusted.

I paid a lot more than $100 for this desktop I'm on now.

Thanks for the info.

It really depends on what kind of specs you're looking for. Windows OS will be cheaper than a Mac-based system. Smaller amounts of RAM and a mechanical hard drive will be cheaper than an SSD. Screen size will play a big role in price, too. Battery life for an ultraportable will probably influence the price as well.
If you have any local retailers you trust they will probably have a selection of computers they've refurbished and the prices should be competitive.
That said, the market for new equipment is such that often a new machine is the better choice.

HappyD

Really? Wonder if it can be trusted.

I paid a lot more than $100 for this desktop I'm on now.

Thanks for the info.

A good laptop will be tested before you make the transaction.
I never purchase a laptop without testing and neither should you.

I buy certified pre-owned / refurbished laptops on Amazon. CraigsList sounds sketchy especially if you're not super computer literate. Might end up with a lemon.

Over here in the UK you can normally get a decent pre owned laptop for around £200 from shops like CEX and cash converter's (shops that buy and sell electrical goods, games, dvd etc) not sure what your type of store, like that are called. But i have seen a decent ones priced £135-£165 but their normally models that are a couple of years old.

I buy certified pre-owned / refurbished laptops on Amazon. CraigsList sounds sketchy especially if you're not super computer literate. Might end up with a lemon.

If you test the laptop before purchasing, you will be able to determine whether it fits what you like or not.
CL has literally tons of computer sellers who are technicians and will literally come to your door. You tell them what you're looking for, they tell you what they have, and if you agree on something they bring it and you check it out, if you don't want it, they go back.

I have literally never gotten a lemon on craigslist.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Not be be personal but there is a situation behind this.

When my laptop crashed and I had no computer, it was during the same week that my friend's mother died, and I had to go running to his house. In fact, the other computer crashed and this one was supposed to be installed on the same day that she died. I had to be without a computer for several days even after I came home , which was horrible, so I guess I was just like. "Okay, install a working computer so I can get online, and whatever" without really thinking it through.

This computer is okay, and it works but I wish /want to get a laptop that s even certified pre owned if I could find a good deal

I'm going to see how this plays out, shop around, see what my situation is, and maybe see how much I could get a certified pre owned laptop and what the best price could be, and also whether I could get any money for this one in a trade in.

The guy who put this one in, was like.

"Oh, a laptop will set you back $800 to 1000 Mitch, you're better off with this"

I'm going to think about this, look around, and see.

Thanks again,

Thanks, I hope so.

I cannot afford the price that guy told me.

Unless he wanted me to buy one from his shop,and that is what he intended to charge me.

Thanks, Nookie.

I just talked to a good friend who suggested that I look into an IPad

My friend said he thinks they may be less expensive, even for a new one, and offer technical support.

Many of my friends have Ipads.

I'm beginning to think that based on what I'm hearing, an Ipad may be my next computer, whenever I do get one.

Thanks, Nookie.

I just talked to a good friend who suggested that I look into an IPad

My friend said he thinks they may be less expensive, even for a new one, and offer technical support.

Many of my friends have Ipads.

I'm beginning to think that based on what I'm hearing, an Ipad may be my next computer, whenever I do get one.

What are you actually looking for?

Not what you asked, and it's probably already occurred to you, but I would guess you might be able to buy a $10-20.00 full keyboard at (P.C. Richards, wherever) and plug it into almost any device if that's easier for typing.
(If you choose an iPad, get a stand for it from eBay & that may = a small desktop if you can attach a keyboard.)

Last edited:
Sorry have not been to this thread in several days.

Teenticklehell to answer your question.

I had hoped for a laptop,

I dont think Ipads at that inexpensive either.

I will admit that I've not done much research on a certified pre owned Ipad though.

2 am here and getting loopy.

Will discuss more tomorrow.

Goodnight lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back