• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 5 (mf/multiple f)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 5

*This is a requested story from a TMF Member. Please keep any comments positive and enjoy!

Hours had passed since the tickling had started. Brian and Evelyn’s classmates had tormented them for months and now were receiving some well-deserved revenge.

Evelyn had Allison and Holly seated on the couch with their feet tied on the coffee table. Evelyn was using a feather to tickle Holly’s dainty, size 8 soles as she sucked and worked her tongue over Allison’s long toes. The two girls were squirming and laughing as they were tickled together side by side. Holly shifted and tried to cover one foot over the other to block the feather, but it wafted up and down her soles regardless. Allison couldn’t stand Evelyn sucking her toes and drooling all over them. She tried to move her feet away, but Evelyn was using her free hand to grip around both of Allison’s big toes and kept them locked in place as she tasted the former swimmer’s shapely, size 10.5 feet and toes.

Tiffany and Meghan were not currently being tickled. Instead, they had been sat down on the floor facing back-to-back with their legs bent and feet flat on the floor. The couple had used plenty of rope to tie the two girls together so they couldn’t get away while the other girls were being tended to.

Brian had taken Sofia out of her sleeping bag and Josie off the couch and hogtied them both next to Lindsay, who was still bound on the floor. The three friends were now in a row on the floor with their bare feet tied upturned toward the ceiling. Brian was standing behind them and was taking quite a liberty with their feet. Sofia whined and pouted softly as Brian slid his penis back and forth between her trapped arches. Her exquisitely soft soles hugged the sides of his shaft as he thrust between them over and over. The young Latina’s smooth, tan soles were tensed as she whined in self-pity.

As Brian drizzled some baby oil on her arches to coat them, Sofia asked, “Oh no! Why are you doing this to me, Brian? You can’t be doing that to my feet! You could go to jail for that!”

Lindsay: “Yeah, and for kidnapping all of us! He’s definitely going to jail once we’re let go!”

Brian: “Oh I think this makes us even, actually. If you want to report me doing this as a crime, then I guess you girls tickling my balls and jerking me off against my will was a crime too, huh? We can play that game if you want. Or...you can just lay there and let me fuck your feet and we’ll call it even. Sound good?”

None of the three girls said anything further. Lindsay hated to be threatened like that, but she shut up. Josie was terrified of her turn that was coming eventually. And Sofia was really not enjoying Brian having his way with her feet. He pumped his dick between her oily size 7.5’s as she made tiny pouty noises with each thrust.

Next he moved over to Lindsay, who was in the middle. She grumbled and shook her feet when she felt him start to grip her ankles. Lindsay’s meaty soles were already oiled from her tickling bout earlier, but Brian drizzled a little more onto her arches just for good measure. The normally-good tempered brunette was annoyed to no end as she felt the warm oil cascade onto her feet and run down into her wrinkles.

Brian helped himself to her completely vulnerable soles and slid his slippery member between her arches. He fit so snuggly in the middle of her cushioned feet. It was nirvana. He began giving it to her soles and watched her feet wrinkle further as she curled her toes. Lindsay had no idea of how familiar Brian was with every detail of her pretty feet from his time in class with her. Now the “Shoe Hater” was getting her feet fucked by him and there was no way she could have ever foreseen this twist to the school year.

Every time Brian thrust forward and caused his dick to slip between the snug hole formed by Lindsay’s arches, he noticed her plump ass jiggle from the momentum. Lindsay’s undersized red bikini was struggling to contain her big, luscious cheeks. Brian was mesmerized by that view as well. Lindsay craned her butt back as she struggled to pull free from the hogtied position, which strained her tiny red bottoms to the max as her round ass squirmed about.

Josie looked over at Lindsay grimacing and grunting irritably. The naive blonde was in disbelief as she watched her friend give an involuntary footjob. But then Josie almost went into shock as Brian pulled out from between Lindsay’s arches and moved over behind her. Josie tried to argue, but had difficulty forming the right words. She didn’t want her feet fucked. But there was no stopping it as she felt a generous portion of baby oil being oozed onto her soles.

Brian held her the panicky girl’s ankles and listened in appreciation as Josie complained and begged him not to use her feet like that. Finally, he pushed his oiled cock in slowly. It easily slid between her silky arches, making the girl next door sweetheart gasp. The feeling was so foreign to her. Brian thrust between her size 7 feet enthusiastically as he listened to her cry, “No! Brian, not that! I don’t want this! This is so weird! No!”

He didn’t feel bad at all. Josie wasn’t one of the main instigators, but she had gone along with the girls’ plan to torment him. She had this coming. Brian moaned and called out, “Oh yeah, I’m going to finish soon!” This of course freaked out Josie, who instantly began begging Brian not to cum on her feet.

Brian kept pumping his dick into her soles and asked, “I’m getting close. I don’t know if I can’t hold off or stop it. Where should I finish instead, Josie?”

Josie didn’t know if Brian was being serious when he asked her or if it was a cruel joke to break her down psychologically when he ultimately came on her feet. But Josie threw out an answer in hopes that he wouldn’t make a mess on her feet. That was too disgusting for her to think about. Josie knew there wasn’t much time before Brian started orgasming. She panicked and threw out the first idea that popped into her head, which happened to be her roommate who had really instigated all of this mess. Josie cried out, “Tiffany!”

Brian paused and replied, “Very well...”

He gave Josie’s feet a few more pumps and then pulled out. Brian quickly turned and went over to Tiffany, who was still seated on the floor leaning back against Meghan. The two were trying to work together to free their wrists and didn’t see Brian approaching with his rock hard dick until it was too late.

As soon as Tiffany noticed Brian’s cock coming near, nearly level with her head, she opened her mouth to say something snarky and degrading. But she was shockingly greeted by Brian grabbing a handful of her blonde hair and sliding his penis into her mouth. Tiffany’s eyes got as wide as saucers as her lips were stretched around her classmate’s dick. She immediately began choking and whining loudly. She couldn’t pull her hands up to push him away and he had ahold of her hair to keep her mouth honest. Tiffany made gargling, sloppy sounds as Brian’s meat slid in and out of her mouth, bulging her cheek to the side as she tried to shout around his thick dick.

Brian moaned as he soon lobbed his warm load into the bossy blonde’s waiting mouth. Tiffany gave a muffled, furious scream as he let go of his load, coating her tongue and filling her cheeks. As he pulled out, Tiffany instantly spat onto the floor angrily as she glared at him. He smiled and said, “Tiff, you did say that if anyone was going to make me cum, it would be you.”

Tiffany let out a torrent of raging insults as she looked at him with murderous intent. Meghan looked over her shoulder and also mean-mugged Brian. Then Evelyn came over and suggested, “Hey sweetie, I think Tiff and Meghan are upset because they haven’t gotten tickled in a little bit. Why don’t we get them ready so you can try and cheer them up?”

Tiffany and Meghan looked over at Evelyn with angry, yet worried, expressions as they waited to see if she was being serious. But the two soon found themselves lying on the floor in front of the futon couch. Their ankles had been tied to the metal frame so their soles pointed up toward the seat. Brian sat on the futon between the two pairs of soles and now had easy access to both pairs of soles before him as his two classmates lay before him looking up worriedly to see what he would do. Tiffany’s long, narrow size 9’s were secured to the frame to the left of Brian’s left leg. And Meghan’s shapely, wide size 8.5’s were tied up nice and tight to the frame to the right of Brian’s right leg as he sat on the futon.

Tiffany and Meghan were craning their necks up as they waited to see what he would do. Tiffany finally rested her head back on the carpet floor and let out, “Ugh, you’re such a jerk. Just go ahead and get on with whatever you’re going to do, you freak!” Meghan gritted her teeth and took some deep breaths as she glared up at him. The Irish lass hated feeling vulnerable like this.

Finally, Brian started wiggling his fingers playfully across Meghan’s broad, warm soles. Her feet jerked suddenly in reaction and then tried to cover one another up as Meghan struggled to keep her giggles and laughter behind her teeth. Brian lightly stroked her robust, pinkish heels and then crawled his fingertips up her milky arches. Meghan’s feet spasmed as giggles began to leak out. Brian worked his way up to her upper arches, which caused Meghan to unwillingly give up some girlish laughs. It must have been a sensitive area because the redhead thrashed her feet so much it knocked Brian’s hand to the side.

No matter though, Brian picked right back up and started climbing his wiggling fingers up the outer ridge of Meghan’s left foot. Meghan gave out a surprising shriek of laughter and really kicked her legs in reaction. Brian had accidentally stumbled upon another sensitive area, the outer ridges of her feet. Brian took his time as he climbed up toward her pinky toe. Meghan cackled and bucked the entire time he did. It was excruciating for her. And then to her dismay, he didn’t stay up by her toes once he reached the top of her foot. Brian started over on her right foot near her heel. He began the slow, terrible climb up the right side as Meghan again fell into cackling, desperate laughter while her feet trembled with ticklish sensations.

Meghan: “Hahahahaha!! Sto-hahahahaha!! Sto-hahahahahahaha!! Stop it!! Hahahaha!! Leave me alone!! Hahahahaha!! Stop it, Brian!! Hahahahaha!! I hate having hahahaha!! My feet touched!! Hahahahaha!!”

Then suddenly Tiffany burst into laughter and had to try and catch herself. Brian let up on Meghan’s feet and started wiggling his fingers along Tiffany’s exposed soles. The head bitch clad in a pink thong bikini shifted uncomfortably and writhed around on the floor with her hands still tied behind her back and her feet bound tightly to the frame of the futon. Brian scratched along her tender heels and up into her soft, pale arches. Tiffany kicked her legs like she was some sort of trapped animal trying to free herself. But her struggling was futile against the sturdy frame of the futon. Brian had total access to Tiffany’s ticklish tootsies now and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Brian tested most places on her feet: her peachy heels, the outer edges of her soles, the shallow insteps, her petite, bubble toes. But by far, her narrow arches got the most explosive reactions from the reluctant blonde. Tiffany was getting red in the cheeks as she tried with all her power to stifle the laughter being coerced out of her like a helpless wimp. Brian simply scratched his fingertips again and again across her silky arches. The feeling caused Tiffany to laugh pathetically through an enraged expression.

Tiffany: “Hahahahahaha!!! Brian, you asshole!! Hahahaha!! You’ll pay for this!! Hahahahahaha!! I fucking hate you!! Hahahaha!! Get away from me!!”

Meanwhile, Evelyn had picked up a hairbrush and walked around to Sofia, Lindsay, and Josie. The three girls couldn’t see what was happening with Tiffany, but they sure were appreciative it was them suffering like that. Tiffany’s laughter was unsettling to them as they quietly talked about how glad they were it wasn’t their turn to be tickled right now. But then Evelyn walked around in front of them holding the hairbrush. She drug it in slow circles on one of her palms and smiled knowingly at them, watching their faces turn to dread as they realized it WAS their turn to be tickled.

Evelyn: “I see your feet are already nice and oiled. Does anyone want to volunteer to go first?”

The three friends looked at each other worriedly. Evelyn gave them a few moments knowing that none of them would actually willfully volunteer to be tickled. Finally, Evelyn made her decision and walked around behind them. The three started to panic as they waited on edge to see who would start laughing first.

Suddenly Lindsay burst out in laughter. Evelyn scrubbed them brush wildly along her meaty size 6 soles, making the curvy brunette shriek and toss her hair back and forth. Sofia and Josie both let out a sigh of relief as their bodies relaxed momentarily. Lindsay laughed and struggled against her ropes as the brush was scraped along her wide heels, her cushioned arches, and near the base of her sausage toes.

Evelyn relished every second of tormenting this group of girls. For months she had witnessed them teasing and tormenting her boyfriend. Giving him blue balls and teasing him with their feet. Not to mention the merciless tickling she had received from them. Evelyn chuckled in satisfaction as Lindsay screamed and worked herself around on the floor as the hairbrush scratched relentlessly across her ticklish soles.

All of Lindsay’s twisting and squirming around as her feet were scrubbed was causing her snug red bikini top to get pulled and tugged against the carpet. Soon, the pretty brunette’s struggling cost her something she didn’t intend. Lindsay’s bikini top worked its way up and off of her chest until it flopped uselessly on the floor near her neck. Her breasts were medium-sized, still a decent handful, and she had large, brown nipples.

Evelyn teased her, “Aw, did your girlfriends want to come out and play?”

Lindsay growled in a rage and shouted, “You better hahahahaha!!! Knock it off, Evelyn! Hahahaha! Untie me so I can get my top back on! Hahahahaha!”

Evelyn: “Nope. Your top stays off for now. Tickle tickle tickle...”

Evelyn gave Lindsay a few more minutes of attention and then stopped. Sofia and Josie lay on either side of their tickled friend wondering which of them Evelyn would choose next. To their dismay, both girls felt their bikini top strings being pulled loose. The knots holding their tops firmly against their chests were now unraveled, relieving them of their precious coverings. The stings fell limply for the floor as Sofia and Josie both gave confused, whining complaints in response to being undressed.

But their pity party didn’t last long. Soon, Josie arched her back and rose up almost involuntarily as the hairbrush came alive on her ridiculously sensitive soles. For a moment, her small, pale breasts were visible. The perky mounds had adorable pink little nipples centered on them. Josie shrieked in surprise as the bristle tips rolled mercilessly across her creamy arches and heels, which were still slick with oil. Then the blonde cutie quickly crunched her upper body back down to smother her bare chest against the carpet in embarrassment. Her light blue bikini top was useless now lying on the floor under her.

Josie twisted, squirmed, and roared laughter as she endured the horrible foot scrubbing on her bare, upturned size 7’s. She had to make a conscious effort to keep her chest pressed against the floor and not turn or arch her back in response, or else her boobs would be on display again. The thought of that mortified the poor girl-next-door classmate. Josie regretted wholeheartedly ever bothering Evelyn and Brian. Her small feet wiggles and scrunched wildly as the hairbrush was rubbed all over them with a cruel indifference.

Sofia watched fearfully as Josie screamed and fought to keep her body as still as possible. She felt bad for her friend. It was obvious Josie had extremely ticklish feet and the hogtie position the three of them were in offered almost no protection if their feet were targeted. Sofia knew her feet were just as ticklish, if not maybe a little more so than Josie’s. She started trying to claw at the ropes securing her hands to her ankles. Maybe if she could just get it loosened a little, enough to slip free. Sofia strained to reach back and scratched at the ropes desperately trying to find the knot that would undue her binds. She felt something promising, but it was a bit out of reach. So Sofia shifted to her side slightly in order to give her body more slack to contort and reach the knot. As she leaned to one side, her large, tan tits started to come into view. They were well-formed and had perfectly round, brown nipples. Sofia grunted a little as she worked the knot. She didn’t know how much more Josie could take before it would be her turn.

Sofia wasn’t making much progress with the knot and then things quickly got worse when she felt Evelyn roll her back onto her stomach. Sofia felt her heart start to race as she begged Evelyn not to tickle her next. But the scorned student merely held the hairbrush down by her face and calmly taunted, “Oh yes, it’s your turn. Tickle, tickle, tickle...”

The Latina screamed and shook as the hairbrush slid over her flawlessly smooth foot bottoms. The bristles hungrily swept across her smooth arches and then dug in on the pads below her toes. Sofia clenched her cute digits down in desperation but the constant brushing near their base was maddening. She cried and screamed and couldn’t help but jerk from side to side. Her beautiful jugs were on display again as she belly laughed with her eyes closed.

Evelyn rubbed the hairbrush around in small figure 8 patterns across Sofia’s upturned soles. Her classmate practically screamed through the treatment. Evelyn could tell Sofia had highly sensitive, cushioned arches...perfect for the oil and hairbrush combination. So Evelyn kept it up and didn’t give Sofia a break as she kept brushing the poor girl’s feet. Sofia was going insane as she howled laughter into the carpet and felt warm tears trailing down out of the corners of her eyes.

Meanwhile, Brian was still tormenting Tiffany and Meghan. He had been focused on Tiffany’s soles for a while, but now was tickling both of them at the same time. Their combined laughter was heavenly to him. Sweet revenge on two of the meanest girls in the group. He remembered how they cruelly tickled his balls and penis as he begged them to stop. How they relished tickling his girlfriend’s feet to no end as she cried out for mercy and wailed laughter. This felt so good to him, but he was sure these two hated it.

Both Tiffany and Meghan were tiring as they kept trying to cross their feet over to protect themselves. Tiffany seemed to be getting more and more pissed off as she whined and weakly kicked her legs while laughing. Meghan had basically given up trying to contain her laughter. She realized she would be tickled whether she laughed or not, so she might as well let it out at this point. Meghan desperately crossed her feet back and forth attempting to block Brian’s fingers as she tilted her head back and laughed heartily up at the ceiling.

As this was going on, Evelyn stood up from kneeling behind Sofia. The three girls that were hogtied, and now topless, were completely exhausted from their session with the brush. Allison and Holly saw Evelyn was finished with them for now and prayed like crazy she was going over to help Brian tickle Tiffany and Meghan further.

But their hopes were shattered as Evelyn walked over and returned to them. She had tickled them earlier and now it looked like they were in for some more. Evelyn mockingly asked, “Hi girls, did you miss me?”

Holly groaned as Evelyn picked up her feet and rested them in her lap as she sat on the coffee table in front of them. Holly complained and tried to appeal to her classmate. But Evelyn only answered back, “Ah ah...none of you girls listened to me when I was begging for mercy. Just be quiet and take your turn. Remember, you deserve this. Now let’s see...tickle, tickle, tickle...”

Evelyn began flicking her fingernails quickly and soon brought them into contact with Holly’s dainty, plain soles. The nerdy girl threw her head back in laughter as her arches and heels were tickled again. “That’s a good girl. Laugh for me. Enjoy your last night in college,” Evelyn teased as she scratched and ran her fingernails across Holly’s pads below her toes. Holly fidgeted and laughed helplessly as Evelyn’s fingernails drew closer and closer to her worst area.

Evelyn had a good idea of what drove Holly nuts. She purposefully edged her squirming fingernails higher to the base of Holly’s toes, listening to the captive girl’s cries of laughter getter higher and more frantic. And then she moved them even higher, starting to slide them between the nerdy girl’s toes. Holly erupted in hysterical laughter and tried her best to clench her toes down. The feeling of Evelyn’s fingernails scratching the super-sensitive sides of her toes was maddening.

Allison was watching in horror as Holly lost it next to her. The tall swimmer didn’t even realize Brian had given Tiffany and Meghan a much needed break. And now he was coming over to the unsuspecting Allison. She only came to the awful realization that it was her turn again when Brian sat down on the coffee table in front of her and pulled her big, size 10.5 feet into his lap. Allison snapped her attention back in front of her and looked shocked as her feet were encircled by one of his arms. She barely had time to say, “Wait! Please don’t! Don’t give me another turn already!” before Brian began wildly scribbling his fingers across her bare soles.

Allison knew she couldn’t resist any longer. She threw her head back and allowed herself to laugh like crazy as her feet were stroked. Brian flicked his fingers all over her large heels, her deep arches, and up to the pads below her toes. Allison wagged her feet around in desperation, but Brian’s fingers always found a spot to tickle. She especially hated it when he really trapped her and dug his squirming fingers into her high insteps. Allison doubled over on the couch and let out heavy laughter as Brian stroked her large soles with a feverish passion.

Evelyn was making Holly basically cry as she probed between each pair of her sensitive tootsies. Brian had Allison laughing wildly as he stroked her big, bare feet. Sofia, Lindsay, and Josie were all still hogtied, topless, and exhausted from their bout with the hairbrush. And Tiffany and Meghan were lying on their backs with their feet up tied to the futon frame while they were catching their breath. This was getting bad for the girls and they didn’t know how much more they could take.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Stories like this with multiple victims and feet from small to huge are LITERALLY my jam, keep it up Primal *thumbs up*

First off, I would like to thank Primal for his excellent work with this concept! Not only is he a very talented writer, as we have all seen but he is pleasure to work with. He keeps you informed, he asks the right questions, and even more then that, hes a great guy who youd love to just sit down and have a beer with. Ive enjoyed working with him on this concept and certainly hope to do it again in the future. I highly recommend him as a writer!

Second, Im glad everyone who has read the first five parts has enjoyed and certainly hope you enjoy what is to come!

I hope the feet and toe tickling for nice Holly has just begun.

Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Great to see each get thier own turn to be tickled. Poor Josie and Tiffany!

super, super story! Tickling so many feet isalways very interesting. Well written and well-discribet characters!!!!
May be it`s comming some breast tickling for the three poor topless girls? Would be interesting, too!

super, super story! Tickling so many feet isalways very interesting. Well written and well-discribet characters!!!!
May be it`s comming some breast tickling for the three poor topless girls? Would be interesting, too!

Haha you’re on to me, saphir! The next part will feature some titty tickles for sure. Glad you’re enjoying the series.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back