• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Evidence of Authentic Use of Tickling As Torture

Rasputin

TMF Expert
If you google Shin Bet, the Israeli security agency, you will find out that they employ enhanced interrogation methods. Here are two combined excerpts from an article in Haaretz. They were interviewing a former senior interrogator.

“He said the methods used are carefully chosen to be effective enough to break the suspect’s spirit, but without causing permanent damage or leaving any marks...The report found that people were being...tickled with a feather while handcuffed and unable to move...”

I don’t know, Rasputin... just because I was intrigued I did a google search, what Shin Bet did to people clearly show they didn’t care about leaving marks. The physical and psychological torture was brutal. Glad to see it has been outlawed.

Would love to see the source you quoted.

Yeah the feather is the detail that make it seem unbelievable.

So does that mean in “Rhaysa in Armpit and Nylons Tickling”, the part with the feather didn’t actually tickle her?
&#55358;&#56611;

So does that mean in “Rhaysa in Armpit and Nylons Tickling”, the part with the feather didn’t actually tickle her?
��

1) I don't write reviews and I have nothing to do with this clip that I haven't even seen.
2) it's rare that the feather tickles, and when it does, there is always a better way. If I was torturing someone for real, I would use the most effective tools

1) I don't write reviews and I have nothing to do with this clip that I haven't even seen.
2) it's rare that the feather tickles, and when it does, there is always a better way. If I was torturing someone for real, I would use the most effective tools

Don’t know why I would think you were associated with that video, after I followed the link in your signature, which says you own the website.

Was that an Israeli torture video?

No sir. Just a couple articles from an Israeli Newspaper website. One that apparently is trying to pull a fast one on the TMF by posting fabricated tickling news. :frustrated::frustrated:

Last edited:
Don’t know why I would think you were associated with that video, after I followed the link in your signature, which says you own the website.

We don't sell tropical production stuff (forgot the name) yet, nor is it planned to do so.

It's just that someone posted a review of this clip on our sister site, just validated it.

As it's really off topic, you can PM me if you have questions about how I run things, there is no secret :)

Actually, it may make perfect sense. When most people think "tickle torture", they think gargalesis, but what they may be refering to in the article is actually knismesis. The interogator may beusing a feather around the face to cause an itch that the victim cannot scratch, and it may be used in conjunction with another tactic such as sleep depriviation. We don't have much details about the tickling, but that seems to make more sense than any type of gargalesis tickle torture, which would by highly ineffective on most people.

Actually, it may make perfect sense. When most people think "tickle torture", they think gargalesis, but what they may be refering to in the article is actually knismesis. The interogator may beusing a feather around the face to cause an itch that the victim cannot scratch, and it may be used in conjunction with another tactic such as sleep depriviation. We don't have much details about the tickling, but that seems to make more sense than any type of gargalesis tickle torture, which would by highly ineffective on most people.

Exactly! I don’t think they were tickling the way we see in videos, except for some more hardcore Insex and Kink productions.

I’m not ticklish, but a feather in my ear or even on my lips or nose might make me lose my mind.

Plus, I’m sure it’s in combination with something else making it even more of a predicament.

Like stress positions, slapping or shocking them if they flinch or make noise because of the tickling.

We don't sell tropical production stuff (forgot the name) yet, nor is it planned to do so.

It's just that someone posted a review of this clip on our sister site, just validated it.

As it's really off topic, you can PM me if you have questions about how I run things, there is no secret :)

I apologize to you as well. I just kind of felt like everybody was coming at me, after I found something and wanted to share with everyone. It seems like a common topic has always been if tickling was actually used in history as torture. I was just excited to find this. I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition from everybody.

But, I guess no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
No harm, no foul. I’ll take a look around your site!

I mean I feel like there’s enough video evidence out there to show that different types of tickling would be more effective/torturous on different people. Some people genuinely are feather ticklish to the point of it being torture even if they’re a small minority and some would find gargalesis torturous. I don’t really take the excerpt as saying they tickled every single prisoner with a feather and it was effective. But were there possibly a handful of situations where it worked? That seems within the realm of possibility.

I apologize to you as well. I just kind of felt like everybody was coming at me, after I found something and wanted to share with everyone. It seems like a common topic has always been if tickling was actually used in history as torture. I was just excited to find this. I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition from everybody.

But, I guess no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
No harm, no foul. I’ll take a look around your site!

After I read this, I thought in my head “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

I wasn’t doubting you, just asked for the link. Still, kinda weird that they have tickling with a feather sandwiched in all those “normal” brutal tortures.

After I read this, I thought in my head “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

I wasn’t doubting you, just asked for the link. Still, kinda weird that they have tickling with a feather sandwiched in all those “normal” brutal tortures.

Hahaha! Looks like my mission was accomplished!
Yes, I felt kind of weird posting it, because I’m sure there isn’t a Tel Aviv Shin Bet Exclusive Tickle Dungeon. They are likely doing a lot of other unsavory stuff.

And by all means, feathers aren’t my go to either. I have one really stiff quill I keep in the night stand for my wife, who has the most ticklish feet in the world. But generally speaking, feathers require a certain finesse and a whole lot of immobilization. And a victim suffering from Hyperesthesia.

I mean I feel like there’s enough video evidence out there to show that different types of tickling would be more effective/torturous on different people. Some people genuinely are feather ticklish to the point of it being torture even if they’re a small minority and some would find gargalesis torturous. I don’t really take the excerpt as saying they tickled every single prisoner with a feather and it was effective. But were there possibly a handful of situations where it worked? That seems within the realm of possibility.

Gargelis type of ticking would not be an effective torture on the vast majority of people, rendering it almost useless. In particular stressful situations, for example an interrogation, it just does not work that well. Moreover, a feather, even when used on ticklish people, is not that effective. Therefore, I highly doubtful that garalesis torture was used here or really time in history.

I very much doubt tickling is ever used as legitimate torture. At the risk of making the conversation much darker, you're much more likely to find a captive who isn't ticklish then a captive who isn't hammer-to-the-kneecap-ish.

Gargelis type of ticking would not be an effective torture on the vast majority of people, rendering it almost useless. In particular stressful situations, for example an interrogation, it just does not work that well. Moreover, a feather, even when used on ticklish people, is not that effective. Therefore, I highly doubtful that garalesis torture was used here or really time in history.

I do not believe that tickling has been used as a method of torture, as I see more efficiency in other methods. I think torturers would think of a thousand things before tickling ...

But why do you say that gargalesis would not work well as torture for most people?

I'd like to know more about your vision ...

Well, I would say that this has to do with the fact that tickling creates suffering - for people who are ticklish, of course - but not to the point that the person is willing to pass on information. Since, if it got to the point that the person was tortured, it's because this person do not want to pass on the information at all. The person may be deathly ticklish, but I do not believe that such suffering would make the person predisposed to pass on valuable information ...

Then, there would be more effective ways of torture. This is my point of view regarding this ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back