• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite\Least Favorite genres

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This post was inspired by Blueline's "Favorite\Least Favorite" post.

What is your favorite Genre in stories? I know. We all love tickling, but that's not really a main genre. Sure. It's a great supporting genre, but this question is more geared towards main genres.

As for myself. I pretty much can get into a lot of genres, but my top two favorite genres, ATM, are College and romance.

Hi All! This post was inspired by Blueline's "Favorite\Least Favorite" post.

What is your favorite Genre in stories? I know. We all love tickling, but that's not really a main genre. Sure. It's a great supporting genre, but this question is more geared towards main genres.

As for myself. I pretty much can get into a lot of genres, but my top two favorite genres, ATM, are College and romance.

I'll read anything if its interesting, but I mostly kick it with sci fi. I can't do romance. Too much sappy romantic stuff is icky to me. I like romance, don't get me wrong. But not if it is the main plot point or part of the book. Like, im totally into reading an adventure or superhero story where part of the story focuses on two of the characters falling in love. Totally fine. But if the entire book from start to finish is about love and romance, it's too much for me.

Never really read any horror books. Always felt like it was better to see horror than read it. Yup, mostly sci-fi.

I'll read anything if its interesting, but I mostly kick it with sci fi. I can't do romance. Too much sappy romantic stuff is icky to me. I like romance, don't get me wrong. But not if it is the main plot point or part of the book. Like, im totally into reading an adventure or superhero story where part of the story focuses on two of the characters falling in love. Totally fine. But if the entire book from start to finish is about love and romance, it's too much for me.

Never really read any horror books. Always felt like it was better to see horror than read it. Yup, mostly sci-fi.

I feel the same about horror, I prefer horror movies.

I, too, am not one for one of those sappy romance stories, but I do enjoy a nice romantic twist to them, at times.

As for sci-fi. I read it some, but it's hard for me to get into it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back