• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Craigslist Tickling (M/M)

TklGuy18

TMF Poster
Let me start by saying that this story is about 98% true. Did I embellish a *couple* of details? Yes, but who doesn't? Sometimes the tickling doesn't last all that long, so you have to throw in an extra adjective or two in order to make it sound a little more exciting. With that being said, I hope you enjoy my first story.

A little about myself, first:
I'm 6'2".
Tan-ish skin tone.
Lanky/slim-fit body type with slightly decent muscle definition. I believe we call those "newbie gains".
Clean cut black hair that has a reddish tint.
Brown eyes.
Full beard/mustache combo that looks a little crazy right now because I'm trying to grow it out.
Foot size is 12 US Mens, kind of slim with proportionate toes. I try to take pretty good care of them.
If you wish to know any other details, feel free to pm me*

I posted an ad on Craigslist, inquiring about anyone that might be interested in tickling and maybe "more".
This guy, nicknamed Bandito, answered it. He's in his 40's, semi-dark skinned, decently attractive, and decently shorter than me. We email for a little bit, describing ourselves and our expectations, moving on to texting after a while. Like me, he doesn't have too many real life experiences. Eventually, we agree to meet.

Late one night, I go over to his apartment, wearing completely nondescript clothing. The first thing I do when I arrive is find a suitable hiding place for my phone and keys. After all, I don't know this guy. What if he drugs me or something and tries to steal from me? Better safe than sorry, you know?

After struggling to find it for a while, I finally knock on the door to his 2nd story apartment. He quickly opens the door, ushers me inside, and locks it. Because we want this to be as anonymous as possible, it's pitch black inside the apartment. He tells me to strip to my comfort level and, because he can't see my face, I strip down completely naked. I hear him undressing as well.

He instructs me to lay face up on his bed, with my arms above my head, and I obey. When he sits on my arms, fairly close to my head, I realize he isn't wearing any clothes either, but I don't say anything. I'm mostly thankful that he isn't really heavy.

After a few moments of deafening silence, I feel both hands touch down on my torso and start gently exploring my upperbody.

He finds my nipples first, purposely I think, and starts gently teasing them to erection. Of course, this immediately makes me gasp and start moaning. That's when the tickling begins. Because, as much as nipple play turns me on, there's also the possibility of it tickling me senseless, if done right. So he did it right. After the initial shriek, I started laughing and squirming, immediately tugging at my arms, to no avail. He's only using two fingers to tease and tickle my sensitive nipples, but they're definitely getting the job done.

After about a minute or two of that, he hastily moves to my armpits, spider-tickling all over them and drilling in firmly. This is easily one of my worst spots so I'm hollering and thrashing, bucking wildly.

He quickly moves down to my ribs and sides, running his fingers up and down like he's playing a damn piano, occasionally digging in and squeezing hard whenever he finds a particularly sensitive spot. Apparently my kicking and bucking is a bit too much, so he repositions himself on my arms and I can tell he leans forward a little more. Thats when I feel it. This man's hard on is slapping me in the face and there's nothing I can do about it but laugh and squirm.

While this is going on, he targets my belly, gently squeezing and spider-tickling all over it, even slipping a finger inside my deathly sensitive naval. I start laughing so hard that he has to use one hand to cover my mouth while the other one tickles me senseless.

Next thing I know, his weight is no longer on my arms, and he's moving them down to my sides. Before I can give it any actual thought, I feel him gingerly sit down on my chest. Again, what are the odds that he isn't totally crushing me right now. He's facing me this time. I can tell because, well, what else could be resting on my lips right now..?

At first, I'm repulsed. This isn't what we agreed on. Then he has the audacity to tell me to give him a little kiss. Indignant, I start to resist, but then I feel his hands beginning to probe my belly again, so I decide to survive for a little while longer. I pucker up. It was just a peck, but I felt his whole body shudder. Without saying another word, I feel him get up, almost sit on my face, and plant himself firmly back on my chest, now facing the opposite direction.

Wasting no time, he immediately digs into my sensitive thighs. Inner, outer, creases, his fingers are all over them. He even scrapes my balls and along my perineum, unleashing a whole new type of hell for me. I'm losing my damn mind. That's completely unexplored territory for me. I've had women tickle my thighs before, but if their hands ever get too close to "The Boys", it's usually because they're ready for something that isn't tickling related.
I'm pretty sure he makes some kind of remark about "remembering that for later", and then he gets off of me.
When I feel him straddle my knees, my blood runs cold. He starts rubbing my ankles and the tops of my feet, making me progressively more nervous.

Then he strikes.

It starts off as a slight scratching on the bottoms of my heels, enough to get me jerking and snickering. Then he zips up to the middle of my arches, tickling like there's no tomorrow. I let out an undignified shriek and can't help but dissolve into silent laughter, only able to respond by slamming my fists into the bed and scrunching my toes. Back to my heels now, my laughter resumes its hysterical nature while my toes splay in every direction. Apparently he notices this, because I immediately feel his fingers racing up to dig underneath my toes, I scrunch as hard as I can but it's too late. Silent laughter, again, and my whole body just stops fighting. I've actually gone limp. Back to the heels, making my toes splay again. Only this time, I feel him take both of my big toes into his mouth and start sucking, and let me tell you: as much as I was already turned on at this point, that took it to a whole other level. He takes a second to let me savor the feeling, allowing me a chance to release a guttural, animalistic moan, before evilly targeting the centers of my arches again. I arch my back and scream silently as he scratches the spot where my arches meet the balls of my feet, easily the most sensitive part of my foot. I'm not sure he realized what he had stumbled upon, though, because he moved on rather quickly. Focusing more on spidering the balls of my feet, he continues gnawing and slurping on my toes until I feel like I'm about to pass out.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or two, he stops. Still giggling from the ghost tickles, I feel him shifting again, this time spreading my legs as far as they'll go without causing me discomfort. At this point, I sort of know what's going to happen, but I'm still too out of it to really do anything about it.

Without warning, I feel his lips clamp down on my almost-painfully hard member. My mouth opens to let out a loud moan, but nothing comes out. Completely silent. It isn't long before I feel an orgasm rapidly approaching. Lack of experience, my ass. A thunderous orgasm quickly overtakes me, rocking my whole body, shaking me to my very core. My eyes squeeze shut, fingers and toes clench, whole body stiff as a board. He sucks me completely dry, leaving me panting and moaning weakly, desperately gasping for breath.

He takes a moment before getting up, says I'm free to go/stay whenever I please. As he gets off the bed, he gives my feet one last tickle, eliciting a weak squeal and leg jerk, then finds his way to the bathroom and I hear him shut the door. The water starts and it sounds like he's getting ready to shower.

I take a moment to catch my breath, letting the stars clear from my eyes, and begin the tedious process of getting dressed in total darkness, thankful that I chose to only wear sweats and a jacket. I blindly fumble for the door, opening it quietly and slipping out. As I close the door, I hear a loud grunt come from the bathroom.

I retrieve my car keys and phone from their hiding place and make my way to my car, taking a moment to catch my breath when I'm inside, checking missed notifications and such. The first thing I do when I get home is take a shower. I'm sweaty and exhausted, that was all I could think about on the drive home. Afterwards, I finish my nightly routine and collapse onto my bed, crashing almost immediately.

When I wake up the next morning, I notice that I have a text: "Same time next week?"

Again, this is my very first attempt at writing anything, so I appreciate any/all constructive criticism. However, if all you want to do is say my story is fake, kindly go fuck yourself =)

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your amazing experience! Very hot.

More of a preference thing, but my only suggestion is to put spaces in between each paragraph. This was well written, and it's fine to add a bit of extra detail to improve the story.

haha nice little response there! Stand your writers ground sir!

Thank you! I've seen quite a few true stories that I've found fairly believable and yet, there's always some jealous troll that accuses the author of being fake. Drives me NUTS lol

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience! Very hot.

More of a preference thing, but my only suggestion is to put spaces in between each paragraph. This was well written, and it's fine to add a bit of extra detail to improve the story.

You know, its funny, I actually edited the paragraphs right before I read this comment. Great minds and all!

I've never met a guy who's nipples were ticklish like that. I must admit I find that intriguing.

That's why I don't post my own adventures anymore. I've had some very nasty responses, and ONE idiot actually accused me of RAPING the ticklee, when I pulled off her panties to tickle her better.

Hello.... I'm a woman and she was paid well. AND she agreed to the price.

Where's the alleged rape?

I haven't posted any of my adventures since then. I'm working on a book with tickling stories. Just fantasy.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back