• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost a bet...uh oh...

TinyToes

TMF Novice
Hey guys!

Hope you are all well in this continually challenging time! Love to all!

Sooo, I lost a bet with my partner (never make silly bets on football matches!) recently which had some conditions...

If he lost, he had to go for a drive to the petrol station and fill up/pay (at the machine!) with no shirt on. If I lost I have to prop my bare feet up out the open car window every time we get petrol and I am in the passenger seat...the aim being to see if they get looks or even tickles from passing motorists getting their petrol.

Fulham won against Brentford, so I have to now follow through with my part of the bet. Damn, seeing him driving topless and get out the car would have been sooooo funny!

So yesterday I did my first feet out the window and lo and behold a white van with a builder-looking couple of guys was next to us. The guy in the passenger seat was staring pretty much the whole time (I wear sunglasss to look like I am dozing!) I suppose wearing short shorts also helped lol!

I have to basically keep doing this for a while, so I thought it might be nice if I keep you all updated! Do you think anybody would be brave enough to try and tickle or touch them?

It is fun and feels slightly naughty, so as far as punishments go, I’m happy!

Again, love to all!

xxx

Well these sort of bets never work out welll for a ticklee, my best friend when I was younger she lost a bet to me once, saying I couldn't finish a pub dessert.. she lost...so i gave her tickle hell. Good luck with this

Good luck, though I’m guessing your tiny toes are in a heap of trouble &#55357;&#56840;

I'd love to be the guy walking by your car! It would take everything I had not to tickle your cute little feet! :p

You should flex and wiggle your toes when you do that. Put on a little show. ;)

At the risk of getting you in worse trouble*, what if there were multiple possible "punishments"? You might have to choose between putting your feet out the window, or getting out of the car, barefoot, and paying for the petrol.

Or instead of choosing, having one chosen for you, or decided by the flip of a coin. This could be done either in advance or on the spot; either would have its own sort of suspense.

It would be too wicked to suggest having someone write "ticklish" in ball point pen on the soles if you feet before you have to put them out the window.

*Or, "in the hope if getting you in worse trouble".

In any event, thanks for posting. Please keep us informed of how things progress!

I think nobody without mental illnesses would touch a stranger, plus if you're a girl and you're with your BF.
I would for sure stare at your feet, but nothing more.

Perhaps you shoud let your husband write on your soles "please tickle" or "ticklish feet" or "I am ticklish".

oooo I don't do bets anymore for this reason. Last time I lost a bet, I had to wear a shirt that pretty much gave everyone permission to tickle me.....

Heeheehee - to those of you saying nobody in their right mind would tickle me - I totally agree! And predictably (and thankfully I suppose) nobody has!

I’ve had two more trips to the petrol station since I lost the bet (working from home all the time means we both save sooooo much money on petrol costs!) and whilst I’ve had no actual tickles, I have definitely had lots of looks that I have noticed (from behind my shades/pretending to sleep!)

First time: a car with teens - probably 18 or so I think - obviously new to driving - pulled up next to us. All guys. A hideous attempt at a body kit on a sporty hatchback thing. The driver got out and did a comedy lowering his sunglasses thing when he saw my feet sticking out the window. His friends then laughed and were whispering and he was deffo looking over his car at them as he was filling up. Then as they drove off a couple of the guys in the back wolf whistled! Hahahaid didn’t think people did that any more, especially the young uns!

Second trip = pretty much nothing apart from my bf said that the guy behind the till was pretty obviously using any and chance to stare at them out of the window!

Hopefully more to come, will keep you updated with this riveting information... ;)

I’m shocked no one has taken the opportunity! Or maybe I am just that daring I don’t know lol. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree with Robmic... it would be hard for me as well not to walk by and give them a quick tickle. I imagine at some point.. someone will have the courage enough to tickle your pretty feet as they walk by.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back