• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Lagu 1: Allison Tickles Amanda's Feet In Stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the first clip of the Last Laugh Lagu series, starring new models Amanda and Allison. These models also appear in the foot fetish series Last Laugh Feet 32 (two clips) that I just released.

Amanda: 25, 5'9", size 8
Allison: 18, 5'6", size 8

Amanda has both wrists and ankles locked in the stocks, a fairly compact position that forces her to lean forward. Allison sits in front of the stocks and removes Amanda's shoes and socks before tickling her feet. Amanda soon tells Allison "I can't wait to do it to you". At first her feet have some freedom to move around, but her toes are eventually restrained with leather cuffs and shoelaces for the second phase of the scene ("Part 2", as Allison announces).

At this point Amanada's shoes and socks are hanging from hooks on the left side of the stocks, serving as both decorations and trophies. As Allison gets back to work both girls engage in a fair amount of playful banter. Amanda soon realizes how effective the toe bondage is, observing: "I can't push you away like last time!" Later, Allison says: "You're probably hating me right now". Amanda replies: "Yes, I'm giving you small kicks", though her range of motion is so limited that Allison says she can't actually feel them. Less than halfway through the scene Amanda suggests that they should switch now, but Allison is far from done with her and, quite frankly, isn't looking forward to getting a taste of her own medicine. Allison mostly uses her fingers, but also experiments with a comb from time to time (which Amanda compares to a saw and a little insect).

Once the tickling is over the scene ends with a brief exchange during which I ask Amanda: "How was it?" She answers, grinning and then giggling: "It was horrible!", then adds: "It was like she's trying to get a secret out of me that I didn't know". Allison says that she had fun, which goes without saying, and it's pretty obvious from Amanda's attitude that she's a good sport about it and probably enjoyed the experience to some extent as well.

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23656123">Last Laugh Lagu 1 Preview</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23552495">Last Laugh Mann 1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23558347">Last Laugh Mann 2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23558373">Last Laugh Mann 3 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23559347">Last Laugh Mann 4 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23559719">Last Laugh Mann - Complete Series</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23588145">Last Laugh Feet 31-1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23615333">Last Laugh Feet 31-2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23615397">Last Laugh Feet 31-3 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23615487">Last Laugh Feet 31 - Complete Series</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23658485">Last Laugh Feet 32-1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23658493">Last Laugh Feet 32-2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23658511">Last Laugh Feet 32 - Complete Series</a></font>

Attachments

• lllagu1.jpg
    lllagu1.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 616
  • lllagu_0a.jpg
    lllagu_0a.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
That look back at the camera the girl tickling does is fucking gold.

That look back at the camera the girl tickling does is fucking gold.

Heheh! Yeah, that's part of the reason why I included that segment in the preview clip. I thought it helped give a good idea of the models' attitude. Overall I tried to build the preview so as to show that playful banter and good chemistry between the models are important aspects of the scene.

Previews might sometimes seem like arbitrary assortments of random bits. But, speaking for myself, I usually put a fair deal of thought into them. Probably more than necessary, really. I can't imagine it makes that much of a difference to most people. But it does to me, even though I can't help but feel like I waste a lot of time because of it.

Heheh! Yeah, that's part of the reason why I included that segment in the preview clip. I thought it helped give a good idea of the models' attitude. Overall I tried to build the preview so as to show that playful banter and good chemistry between the models are important aspects of the scene.

Previews might sometimes seem like arbitrary assortments of random bits. But, speaking for myself, I usually put a fair deal of thought into them. Probably more than necessary, really. I can't imagine it makes that much of a difference to most people. But it does to me, even though I can't help but feel like I waste a lot of time because of it.

A tickler who enjoys it is a huge part of a great video. And it's even better when the tickler who enjoys it is a cute girl.

I really like this that the tickle is fully dressed up with pants and sweater(thr clothes cover all of her body) but her helpless soft barefoot is in front of the camera without an defense hahah. There is a contrast between her dress and the fact that she show her barefoot.

Looks great! Awesome to see a new series with new ticklees! Will this be the norm now or are the next series one way as well?

A tickler who enjoys it is a huge part of a great video. And it's even better when the tickler who enjoys it is a cute girl.

I'm sure Allison would be flattered to hear that. I thank you for her.

Looks great! Awesome to see a new series with new ticklees! Will this be the norm now or are the next series one way as well?

Hmm, I thought I sent you a PM answering that question in great detail not long ago. I certainly wrote it. Is it possible that I forgot to actually send it?

In any case, I wish I could tell you that series with two-way (revenge) tickling will become the norm. I really do. But the fact is that it will vary a lot. There will definitely be series with more than one ticklee, sometimes even 2 or 3 in a row. But there will still be series with dedicated ticklers, as well as solo shoots. There's also another boyfriend-tickles-girlfriend series coming up soon, though that definitely won't be a regular thing.

I hope you understand that I'm not pleased about this. I don't deliberately try to do shoots with only one ticklee. Things just turn out that way. I realize that a lot of people really like to see the models take turns. And series with more than one ticklee are advantageous for me as well because they tend to sell more. Considering that most of my series barely make any profits nowadays (for various technical reaons that I won't get into here) and several are actually total commercial flops, I'm not thrilled at the idea of releasing even more series that I know probably won't do very well because they only feature one ticklee (including solo shoots). There's also the case of series with underwhelming ticklees (in that their reactions are too mild or irregular for most people). But that's the footage that I have in reserve, and there's very little I can do about it. Sorry.

There's one thing I think I should clarify about what I just said in the previoius paragraph, like about how I don't deliberately do single-ticklele shoots. Generally speaking that's true, but now that I think of it, there are exceptions. You see, it has recently occurred to me that there's a number of series where I could have had the models take turns, but decided to focus on only one. This happens when one of the models has already been tickled in a previous series and is appearing again, teamed up with a new model. At the time I thought it made sense to concentrate on the new girl. Now I realize that this might have been a mistake. It would probably have been a better idea to have the new model get tickled most of the time but allow her to get back at the other model, if only for one scene. That might have satisfied people who prefer two-way series and might have added commercial value to the series. But it's too late now.

I wish I could say that I'll do better in the future, being more selective in my recruitment process so as to increase the chances of each team having 2+ ticklish models and making sure each one gets her turn at least once. But to be perfectly honest, I'm starting to think I might not be able to do any more shoots in the future. Putting the current pandemic aside, I simply can't afford it anymore. Paying models, I mean. I haven't had an actual job for a very long time now, and even when I start having a regular income again I don't know if it will be worth it. As I mentioned, new series don't make a lot of money. Certainly not enough to justify all the time and effort that go into them, and many series never even make back their production costs. So I'm not sure what the future of The Last Laugh will be like after I get through all of the footage I've accumulated over the years. There was a time when I thought I would never be able to release everything, having done way too many shoots and produced too much material. But at the rate I've been releasing new clips over the last year or so it's possible that I will eventually catch up, possibly within a year. And then I don't know what I'll do.

I really like this that the tickle is fully dressed up with pants and sweater(thr clothes cover all of her body) but her helpless soft barefoot is in front of the camera without an defense hahah. There is a contrast between her dress and the fact that she show her barefoot.

I feel the same way. That's why the models in my videos almost always wear long pants or something similar. I like the contrast between the covered legs and the bare feet sticking out of the pants, making them look even more exposed. I allow the models more freedom with the upper body because I realize they can get pretty hot and I don't want them to be get uncomfortable. But it's really neat that Amanda decided to wear a long-sleeved sweater. One with a rather large collar at that. Again, I feel it contributes to making her feet look even more bare in comparison.

Don't despair you're doing a really good job which, I think, is recognized by tickle lovers !

Don't despair you're doing a really good job which, I think, is recognized by tickle lovers !

Thank you, I appreciate it.

That being said, good job or not, the fact remains that my sales are disappointing. This despite me releasing new videos way more often than I ever did during The Last Laugh's 18 years of existence. The competition and the tickling video market in general is simply too brutal. I hate to sound greedy, but at this point in time, if sales can't even cover the models' salaries (no to mention the many, many hours of work I put into each series) there's very little reason for me to continue doing more shoots in the future, no matter how much satisfaction I derive from people's positive feedback. I'll continue producing and releasing the raw footage that I already have in reserve, and that's a lot. But when I eventually run out I'm not sure I'll be able to justify doing more. It might mean the end of The Last Laugh, I don't know.

I'd like to add that i enjoy every single shoot, even if it has only one model. Revenge clips are my favorite of course, even if the second model is only slightly ticklish (that famous shoot, which i personally love), but I'd rather see the last laugh alive with one-solo models than see it fade away. Two or three model series are awesome, and i always want every model to be ticklish, but it is what it is.

Maybe when all clips run out you can release a "best of the worst" like tickle abuse did years ago. Even if a model is only barely reactive, I'd rather see that clip or even audition parts than nothing at all

Out of curiosity, when did you film your mosr recent shoot? (successful or not)

That being said, good job or not, the fact remains that my sales are disappointing. This despite me releasing new videos way more often than I ever did during The Last Laugh's 18 years of existence. The competition and the tickling video market in general is simply too brutal. I hate to sound greedy, but at this point in time, if sales can't even cover the models' salaries (no to mention the many, many hours of work I put into each series) there's very little reason for me to continue doing more shoots in the future, no matter how much satisfaction I derive from people's positive feedback.

This makes sense. But it's also sad. You're really the only producer I still follow, many of the ones I used to like don't capture the same magic for me as before as yours do. I know my positive feedback won't pay the bills, but I wanted to say it anyway.

I do hope that income from this can pick up so when you do get a new job and run out of material, it will be a good idea again to hire new models.

Maybe when all clips run out you can release a "best of the worst" like tickle abuse did years ago. Even if a model is only barely reactive, I'd rather see that clip or even audition parts than nothing at all

Yeah, I might do that when I get to that point. I mean, when there's nothing else left and my little business is in its final moments anyway, releasing sub-par videos won't matter that much. A sad end for The Last Laugh, but better than nothing, I guess. Then again, I might decide that it's not worth the many hours of work that I put into each clip. We'll see.

Out of curiosity, when did you film your mosr recent shoot? (successful or not)

You mean including those that I haven't released yet? That would be January 2020. I also did three shoots in 2019. All of these were solo shoots. I'm sorry to say that none resulted in any footage that I'm particularly satisfied with. In particular, one of the models barely made a sound and I pretty much ended the shoot after one scene, seeing no point in doing more. Quite frankly, for some reason I've had very little success with my shoots since 2018. I also only did one during the entirely 2017.

As for my latest release (Last Laugh Lagu), I did that shoot in 2013.

This makes sense. But it's also sad. You're really the only producer I still follow, many of the ones I used to like don't capture the same magic for me as before as yours do. I know my positive feedback won't pay the bills, but I wanted to say it anyway.

I do hope that income from this can pick up so when you do get a new job and run out of material, it will be a good idea again to hire new models.

Your feedback is most definitely appreciated. Hearing from people who enjoy my work is one of the main reasons why I haven't shut down The Last Laugh years ago.

I doubt that sales will improve in the future. The market won't get any less challenging, and there's only so much that I can do (or am willing to do) to increase my performance. Getting a new regular job will certainly help, enough that I'll technically be able to afford to do new shoots again. But I'm not sure if I will. Right now I'm more or less salvaging what I can of the money that I spent on model salaries several years ago. Actual profits or not, it's worth it from a financial point of view. But it will be a different story when I need to invest even more money to go on. Of course, this is all a moot point until the pandemic is over.

If making clips wasn't so much work I might be ok with breaking even, as I do enjoy some aspects of the process (mostly interacting with the models and hearing from fans). But making each clip requires many hours of my time. Looking for models, meeting potential candidates to explain the project, planning shoots, doing shoots, editing the footage (and raging at how badly I messed it up), writing descriptions, making video previews, making sample pictures, adding the clips to my store, posting announcements on the TMF... All those things take tons of time. I often find shoots to be stressful, for various reasons, and everything that comes after that is a deeply tedious process. So it shouldn't be surprising that I'm not super enthusiastic about the whole thing if I'm barely making my money back.

Have you considered Patreon at all? I personally have probably as many of your videos during quarantine as I did in the years leading up to it, but I prefer to buy your series once the whole thing's been released. Considering one of my first experiences with tickling videos was LL Sigma/Tau previews, I enjoy your approach to videos all these years later and will continue to follow

Have you considered Patreon at all?

Patreon is good for many things, but I don't think it's for me. Even if it turned out to be reasonably successful (not sure if it would) I'm not comfortable with the idea of a few people sending me money so that everyone can benefit. It's not fair. Especially since I wouldn't have much to offer in return. I also don't like feeling like I owe anyone anything. If I manage to produce a series and put in on the market on my own terms, then great. I don't want to do it because I feel obligated to do so.

but I prefer to buy your series once the whole thing's been released.

Totally understandable. If someone is interested in a series as a whole it's a much better value. Especially since there's a limit to how low I can set the prices of individual clips. For instance, for a 5-min clip, C4S only allows me to go as low as $5.99. There are definitely cases where I'd prefer to go a little lower. But I can't. It's really frustrating that I can't sell my own clips for whatever price I want. C4S isn't a bad service overall, but this is one of the downsides that annoy me the most. Well, that and the 40% cut that they take on all sales, of course.

I enjoy your approach to videos all these years later and will continue to follow

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back