• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karly's Devious Delights!

thekarlysalinas

I have taken a break from touring for nearly 3 months. But I will be getting back out there for some brief trips, each a month apart. Taking extra precautions during travel and in working with my clients to exercise safety measures, given the current global situation. I am available to be the ler or the lee, with limited time slots being offered for bookings during the following dates:

Aug. 1-20 Denver, CO
Aug. 21-23 Minneapolis, MN

Sept. 1-19 Denver, CO
Sept. 21-23 Atlanta, GA
Sept. 24-30 Tampa, FL

Oct. 1-20 Denver, CO
Oct. 22-24 Washington, D.C.
Oct. 24-26 Philadelphia, PA

Nov. 1-8 Denver, CO
Nov. 11-20 Havana, Cuba
Nov. 27-30 Seattle, WA

Dec. 1-23 Denver, CO
Dec. 26-28 Queens, NY
Dec. 28-30 Newark, NJ

Denver is my hometown, and so I have included my home dates as well.
As many of you know, I am EXTREMELY ticklish. So, don't miss the opportunity to get in on it when I'll be in your city! I will be honest, however. It is best to begin the process of booking on my website (it's SUPER easy to use), rather than commenting on this discussion or DM-ing me for bookings: KarlysDeviousDelights.com

Never seen or heard of her...

Just do a massive Internet search on every tickling site and you'll easily find Indica's good buddy Karly Salinas there,as she's recently worked with both The BK Tickler and The Tickle Room's Matt.

Just do a massive Internet search on every tickling site and you'll easily find Indica's good buddy Karly Salinas there,as she's recently worked with both The BK Tickler and The Tickle Room's Matt.

Yeaaah, I've got better things to do with my time...

Just do a TMF search for Karly and I imagine she'll pop up. Surely that shouldn't take but a minute and then you can get back to being the very busy and fancy boy that you clearly are.

Yeaaah, I've got better things to do with my time...

Better things to do than look at the post of travel dates on a model you never heard of.
Better things to do than take the time to comment that you never heard of the model.
Better things to do than take the time to comment that you have better things to do instead of doing the better things.

"Pretzel Logic"

Better things to do than look at the post of travel dates on a model you never heard of.
Better things to do than take the time to comment that you never heard of the model.
Better things to do than take the time to comment that you have better things to do instead of doing the better things.

"Pretzel Logic"

This is the greatest comment ever lmfao and exceptionally accurate.

How the hell would have have been on TMF and not heard of her? She's worked with every major producer multiple times.

This is a new annoying trend for 2020 that gives people an excuse to troll everyone and act like jerks about it,as they do the same thing with movies and throw in "What happened ?!" to events that they know have already happened.

Karly saying “I AM EXTREMELY TICKLISH” is the understatement of the century. From her videos she might be one of the most ticklish on the planet. Got my eye on October and hope I can make it work. Kootchie Kootchie Koo Karly!

Thanks!

I hope your business is doing as well as reasonably possible during these tuff times and things clear up and pick up.

I AM DEDICATED like coming off my 38 hour drive to do a 2.5 hour drive to get Neko to a session in PA lol but no I love all of yall. But regardless if Karly is coming through your area you WANT to book her. She is fucking amazing and SO sweet....until you tickle her then she is the sassiest, meanest, sexiest woman to tickle lmfao as she curses you out

Karly is on my list of must session models when she comes through central Texas. Had a fantastic session with her in April, and will do so again next year, even if have to travel to another state to make it happen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back