• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don for president (Aftermath)

In the backroom of the Nexus Bar a women slams her fist on the desk. If that blow hard of a ler thinks he can cut in on my turf, he's got another thing coming! Just then the door opens and a tall muscular wolf mutant walks in wearing punk clothes. Hey Boss lady, we got some of Don's lers who want a word with you. Shall I handle them? You know how much I love to sink my teeth into fresh ler meat. She looks up at the wolf mutant, that will be fine Wolfsbane make sure you leave one them severally wounded so he can tell that idiot of president we mean business. Wolfsbane licks his chops, thank you Boss lady.

As Wolfsbane leaves the room, a Tiger mutant walks past him and nods as a greeting to him. Let me guess boss Don still stick his inflated ego into our business. She looks you could say that Tygris but Wolfsbane is taking care of it, Tygris nods he does have a way of taking care of things like that. Any way you need to drink your second dose of mutagen so you can maintain your human form. She looks up yes your correct Tygris.

The boss was in fact a mutant as well, a spider mutant to be exact, when enraged her body would burn off the mutagen at faster rate making her become more spider than woman. While in that form she could spit out a highly corrosive venom as well gaining more agility and could spit out sticky substance similar to webs.

A mutant rushes in sitting a martini glass down on the desk and pours a greenish drink into the glass, your mutagen cocktail my lady. Thank you that will be all. She sips on the cocktail. Tygris I need you to go "turn up the Heat" on Don's Tickling warehouse.

Tygris purred with a smirk, I do love burning things and the lovely orange hues of flames. She looked at Tygris, I know! Go get armored up and take of business. She downs the rest of her mutagen cocktail. I have to go meet with my investors. She walks over to a device and appears before the Krang as a Hologram. Every thing is proceeding as you planned. Soon Don will have no choice but to declare us mutants as the superior species and the invasion will occur!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back